PDA

View Full Version : whats the hardest you have seen someoen take it?

Blersheta
06-29-2010, 05:26 AM
whats the hardest video you have seen someone take it??

I can think of 2 .. somthing form weloveballbusting clips it was the hardest Ive ever seen, there was also a japanse clip where this guy took blow after hard blow/

another one that comes to mind is a spikeystep clip with a fat guy who must now have no balls left at all

nycguy28
06-29-2010, 11:26 AM
Do you have links for either of those clips? I think i know the spikeysteps one but i don't know the weloveballbusting clip you mentioned.

teapot42
06-29-2010, 04:06 PM
You'd have to go a long way to beat the videos Knackers did. (The aussie guy) He may have been in to some weird things and got a bit too close to the law a few times, but there is one I remember where he filmed it from his point of view of two lovely ladies ramming their knees repeatedly in to this balls very hard. I vaguely recall him saying that he did suffer damage at some point in making his videos.

Otherwise, and I hate to admit this being straight, but some of the Shotgun videos really turn me on as while they are M-M, Roger certainly knows how to extract the maximum pain from a pair of testicles.

iron horse
07-02-2010, 12:43 AM
Over the last few years it seems ballbusting has gotten rawer and harder. One area of ballbusting that's evolved are the ones featuring the men completely naked. As the guy from Ballbusting Legends as well as the guy from Kinky Kicks can attest, when your naked, the pain is a lot greater when being busted.

There are a number of really hard ballbusting videos now out there. In all of them, the girls are kicking the guy's naked balls as hard as they possibly can. The ones that I've found the hardest are:

Kat - Kinky Kicks;
Roxie, Amber - Ballbusting Legends
Sarah & Christine - Brat Princess
Empress Cruel - Ballbusting Chicks (she actually bullwhips a guy's balls)
Jennifer - Ballbusting Web/Jenny's Slave School

Other producers with full-on very hard kicks -
Ballbusting World
Ballbusting Universe.

For Femaledom.com, the ones with Andrea, Amy and Denise show some of the hardest kicks.

According to the guys that get kicked in these films (i.e. BB Legends guy, Jedi) it is not only about how much effort the girls put into their kicks, but also as much about their athleticism. Kat was a trained ballet dancer, and does a great one "Nutkracker", wherein she wears her wooden toed ballet shoes and kicks the hell out of a guy's naked balls. Also, Amber from BB Legends was a cheerleader for a professional sports team and thus knows how to kick very high...perfect for a hard plant into a guy's balls.

So there's a lot of extremely hard ballbusting out there for us enthusiasts.

teapot42
07-02-2010, 05:24 PM
I wonder if the BB in more recent videos is actually harder or if it is just made to look so? Surely the men would be able to take less and be more liable to injury if the blows were more forceful and better aimed...

I would even guess that a 'perfect kick' is unlikely to make that good a BB movie as it is hard to judge the pain induced simply by watching - you need to experience.

I suppose a good BB movie is one that makes the viewer think the nuts in question are taking a good pounding, something that can empathize with, something that *looks* painful, whether it is actually painful or not. Indeed, blows that look excruciating but are in fact not that bad are probably better as the man can seem to be taking more pain than he actually is...

I suspect though that the only way to be sure on this would be to actually be in a BB movie myself. It is certainly something I'd be interested in but I know SWMBO would not approve at all!

Donnie
07-02-2010, 07:48 PM
I'd have to agree with Empress Cruel. She scares me. I enjoy watching her in the clips but I'm not sure how an actual session might go with me in it!
I hope someone can get her to come post her thoughts here.

kickthem
07-03-2010, 06:01 AM
Kat from Kinky Kicks does indeed kick as hard as anyone I've seen.

I'd like to add Mistress Dometria to the list. In one of her videos she tells her slave she's going to kick him until he pukes, and eventually he does. And in her extreme ballbusting video, she kicks her slave for nearly half an hour (he's erect pretty much the whole time) until at the end he curls up, screaming. Even she realizes he's had enough and ends things right there.

Jedi
07-05-2010, 04:35 PM
Hi guys.
Kat certainly holds the title with me for creating the most pain.
I have had the Privilege of being busted by many women over the last few years, all of them with their own unique style and technique and some more scary than others. But none as effective as Kat.
In terms of a solid kick I have encountered a few girls with really strong legs that could knock you off your feet. However, where Kat excells is she has strength, speed and accuracy.
To the point now where many guys (including me) are rather reluctant to stand naked in front of her with their legs open!!!

As far as filming to 'look good' goes...I can swear to you all hand on heart that everything we film at Kinky Kicks is filmed as real as possible. By that I mean that nothing is staged and the girls are asked to kick hard, or at least as hard as the guys can take.
Some girls don't kick as hard or accurately as others and similarly some guys can take less than others, but I like to think of this variety being a good thing personally.

If anyone in the UK is of any doubt then feel free to contact Kat for a Private or filmed session via the Kinky Kicks Sessions page.

Chaboy
07-06-2010, 03:48 PM
If you and Kat ever make it to the PA area let me know, id like the experience

teapot42
07-07-2010, 05:57 PM
If anyone in the UK is of any doubt then feel free to contact Kat for a Private or filmed session via the Kinky Kicks Sessions page.

Believe me, I'd love to take you up on that offer but if SWMBO found out then anything Kat could dish up would be a picnic compare to what my nuts would be in for... :)

Actually, I'd love to test Kat and your girls on whether they could do a good job of kneeing my nuts - SWMBO has only tried a few times but it's been a bit of a disaster, either because there is a 1' height difference or possible because my thighs get in the way, who knows, but that is one thing I'd love to experience...

(If we ever split up then I think a call to Kat would be one of the first things on my to-do list!)