PDA

View Full Version : Orgasm for the male or not? Poll differentiating males and females

obedientesticle
06-30-2010, 02:25 AM
Orgasm for the male or not? Poll differentiating males and females

When looking at femdom videos, do you prefer or wish to see that the male is given any sex (blowjob, footjob) till orgasm by the mistress after the harder treatment or do you prefer it to be pure treatment without releasing and comforting the male? (A ****** or humiliating orgasm for the male or one that just comes out of excitement from the treatment might be seen as a third option).

agoknee
06-30-2010, 06:45 AM
I voted for the uncomfortable orgasm. IMHO, balls are not busted until ejaculation occurs. Any guy can wank himself to a pleasurable orgasm, but I enjoy having a beautiful woman inflict pain on my entire male genitalia, make me cum, and then ruin the pleasant aspects of the orgasm by continueing the testicular punishment or by heavy post orgasm torture on the very sensitive penis. Complete female domination! Total sexual control over pain and pleasure! Mind and body superiority!

obedientesticle
07-01-2010, 01:38 AM
...but I enjoy having a beautiful woman inflict pain on my entire male genitalia...

Thank you for your personal opinion, always welcome. For all who answer please keep in mind that the question here is what you like to see, not what you like to do yourself. This again would be another question like "real or fantasy". Of course it might be the same and it is welcome if you make your own comments here!

Complete female domination! Total sexual control over pain and pleasure! Mind and body superiority!

OK, another idea what would count as "uncomfortable": Suppressed orgasm (e.g. by penis or ball bondage)... Or: Coming without being touched and being laughed at after...:Baahaha:

If you do not like anything of the first six answers at all, vote "other" and you might explain, why... (well, I do not expect many in this forum here...:D )