PDA

View Full Version : always dominate.

mocha2343
06-30-2010, 05:44 PM
:)
hmm....what can i say about ballbusting/??
I Love the fact that i can tie a guy down, and do whatever it is that i please with his testicles, it feels good in my hands. to watch a guy squirm and squeel as i give it the ultimate break down. has to be me. i'm that one. Never knew i'd find a site like this where i can advertise my skill on ballbusting!!!

mise2254
07-13-2010, 10:18 PM
God u sound sexy... Makes me wanna kiss ur spot.

mocha2343
07-13-2010, 10:24 PM
God u sound sexy... Makes me wanna kiss ur spot.
yes you may whenever and whoever you are. one condition. let me tie you up and gag you and let me have my way with those balls of yours . take it or leave it.

Mythical Pain
07-14-2010, 12:53 AM
Lovely first post! Welcome aboard, hope you enjoy your stay.

Any stories you'd care to share with us? First time you kicked a guy in the groin, best time you ever got a guy or anything?

mvp
07-14-2010, 01:13 AM
sounds like this can be a interesting poster and welcome

Karnage
07-14-2010, 04:34 AM
I like the way you think girl :)

Alec Anaconda
07-14-2010, 11:43 AM
Welcome mocha2343,

I look forward to your next post!

Alec Anaconda

mocha2343
07-14-2010, 05:27 PM
actually i do.
my partner and i are fascinated with the bondage method.
i always have him tied up in our basement we have this metal structure i love to bend him over it, and cuff his hands behind his back, and ankles together. i'm not sure if you all are familiar with the humbler, but we normally have that on him. his balls are out and tight and there is no sign of any movement from him, with one foot planted on his head, i reach over and i give them a good smack a few times. i enjoy watching him squirm. if he talks too much, i then have no choice but to gag him in some way. preferably duct tape and a sock. nifty combitnation, but it always works.
the joy and chills that run through my veins when i grab both his balls and squeeze as hard as i can, and immediately get up and smack them downwards with my paddle. they jiggle and bounce and i love every second of it. every now and then i bend forward and ask him how good i got em, and of course he'll reply with a "bullseye" or "perfect". its priceless. these ordeals last up to 4 hours at a time. can't get enough.

MagnumXL9Jock2Bust
07-14-2010, 06:09 PM
I agree with the others! Welcome! Feel free to share any and all of your experiences and stories and read all of ours we have shared!

mise2254
07-16-2010, 08:44 AM
I can personally vouch for everything she is saying... but the 4 hour ordeal she is talking about isnt straight BB she also likes to tie me up put a cock ring on me and get as many oragsms as she wants (which usually leaves me drained of any cum in my tender ass balls) if i tell her to stop because i already came or something she grabs my balls tightley and says "who do these nuts work for" or something like that which shuts me up instantly (tied up after a few shots to the nuts in a girls tight grip bet ud shut up too lol) after which she proceedes to ride me until she gets another orgasm... we have plenty of stories like this and are thinking about making a website (may need volunteers if we do shes a lot for one man to handle). Btw mocha a 21 year old native of Ivory Coast Africa who speaks French and Enlish shes athletic (used to be into tumbling competitions) attractive has incredibly powerful and toned legs and is VERY busty (seeing her do gymnastics suprised me) she is also more turned on by ballbusting than any of us guys (well maybe :)).... I feel VERY lucky to have met her
:ibow4u: :ibow4u: :ibow4u: :ibow4u: :ibow4u: :ibow4u:

poolman2
07-17-2010, 02:14 AM
mocha2343 and mise2254,

Welcome indeed! :bananawin

We're delighted to have you here. Please do tell us more.

poolman2

mocha2343
07-21-2010, 04:01 PM
he's right , and thank you for welcoming me!
I honestly think You must become completely submissive to my wishes for this to work in an orderly fashion!!
i get em good.
I thoroughly enjoy the feeling of testicles contracting in my hands almost like a serta mattress. it's unbelievable How I can snatch one's manhood in such a vivace way. i feel so dominate at that point! and believe me i LOVE to feel dominant as much as possible!!! take it from a pro. . . I'm giving out free beatings by the way. find me and you might get lucky XD

mocha2343
07-21-2010, 04:20 PM
and they will drown in my glory! :cussing: :cryingblu :thumbup
:ibow4u:

mvp
09-03-2010, 08:20 PM
mocha where have you been some more post from you would be good

mocha2343
09-08-2010, 10:57 AM
mocha where have you been some more post from you would be good

I know! it's been a while, I should have another up in about 24 hours, stay tuned ;)

mvp
09-09-2010, 01:35 AM
thanks i did not want this thread to die i had to keep it alive

manfred100
09-09-2010, 10:25 AM
welcome, such a turn on mocha

manfred100
09-09-2010, 10:28 AM
sorry about the machine gun so early in yr career it should have been a smile:)

mocha2343
09-12-2010, 11:55 PM
thanks i did not want this thread to die i had to keep it alive

thread will stay alive!!! lol-- Thanks. hmm... I need more ideas. somebody enlighten me. Taking volunteers also!:jumpsmile

Dude
09-13-2010, 01:26 AM
volunteers..for what :P?

mocha2343
09-13-2010, 03:14 PM
volunteers..for what :P?

hahaha, well maybe we should take this to another webbie!
Ripe for ideas? There is no such thing as overboard

Chomp
09-13-2010, 06:27 PM
thread will stay alive!!! lol-- Thanks. hmm... I need more ideas. somebody enlighten me. Taking volunteers also!:jumpsmile

I don't think you'll have a hard time finding volunteers. A harsh mistress who will tie me down and take pleasure in attacking my balls without mercy? Sign me up!

mocha2343
09-13-2010, 10:00 PM
I don't think you'll have a hard time finding volunteers. A harsh mistress who will tie me down and take pleasure in attacking my balls without mercy? Sign me up!

That's the spirit!! I'll come see you for that one... when/if I go on tour. that would be awesome!!
need more volunteers *in robot voice* ha

Chomp
09-13-2010, 10:48 PM
That's the spirit!! I'll come see you for that one... when/if I go on tour. that would be awesome!!
need more volunteers *in robot voice* ha

Absolutely! If you're ever out here there is pair of submissive balls waiting to be dominated by you.

Dude
09-14-2010, 12:39 AM
IF you go on tour, Promise me you'll visit holland too:P
we can smoke a joint and have a little fun XD

Ketchupman
09-18-2010, 05:21 PM
IF you go on tour, Promise me you'll visit holland too:P
we can smoke a joint and have a little fun XD

And if you are in Holland, visit Belgium too, not to far :D

thankumayihaveanothe
09-19-2010, 01:25 AM
mocha. i wish i had a girl like you. wow. please bust my balls!

mvp
09-20-2010, 12:21 AM
mocha can you post anything from you like a pic of video please?