PDA

View Full Version : Somewhat resistant to ballbusting when aroused

Falael
07-01-2010, 01:35 PM
I've found that, when I'm aroused at least, my balls are pretty resistant to pain. My girlfriend can slap, flick, or even punch them, and I feel at most a mild discomfort. I'm sure a full-strength kick would still be agonizing, but we've never gone that far. Sometimes she slaps me pretty hard though...she winds back her arm and really lets them have it. This sends her into giggling fits, of course. But the first time she did that (at my behest), I expected it to put me on the floor, and instead I didn't even feel the urge to double over...weird.

Has anyone else experienced this?

bbisfun
07-01-2010, 03:43 PM
Yes, I have found EXACTLY the same thing. I think it's the endorphins or something.

MagnumXL9Jock2Bust
07-01-2010, 06:06 PM
Oh definitely. I can take wayyy more pain when im turned on. If busted after I cum.. it is a whole 'nother ball game.. literally!

smackMyNuts
07-01-2010, 07:37 PM
In general people are more resistant to pain when aroused. For example, one of my ex-girlfriends told me that she and her previous boyfriend once had sex out in a field at night. They did it in standard missionary position and didn't notice anything out of the ordinary at the time, but afterward she realized that all of the twigs and stuff on the ground had scratched the hell out of her back and she hadn't even noticed it.

Dix
07-01-2010, 08:23 PM
It seems to me that I read once somewhere that when aroused the balls firm up. The more aroused, the more firm they are. Thus, they are more resistant to being "dented" when struck. My balls are the same that when I'm aroused they hurt when hit but, a lot less. When my balls are soft, it takes very little to cause great unbearable pain.