PDA

View Full Version : Amber York- Wow!

bbisfun
07-01-2010, 03:47 PM
Hey just gonna say that the famous Amber York of BB Legends is lookin' mighty fine in their new video with Crystal! Usually she is very cute and lots of fun whether she is filming or kicking, but in this case she is just drop dead smokin' hot in that sexy little outfit! So if you are listening BB Legends, more Amber York, more great outfits!!! What a great ass and damn can she kick!

Ballbusting Legends
07-01-2010, 10:15 PM
Haha, yeah I told her that she was dressing too conservatively and she needed to "sexify" herself a bit and she really took my advice! Agreed that we need her in front of the camera more rather than behind it.....reason we don't have her in there more quite frankly is because she is just so good at directing and filming the videos it sort of makes her irreplaceable- so she often has to settle for kicking me in the balls off camera!

Anyway, you guys can check out her new movie with Crystal (sort of a young Kelly Ripa-type who is also stunning in her lingerie outfit): www.c4s.com/31931 (http://www.c4s.com/31931).

Ballbusting Legends
07-01-2010, 10:21 PM
So here is a rundown on some behind the scenes stuff at BB Legends for those who are interested......

We have a new girl coming in to shoot soon who is a huge real life bb-fetishist- she apparently busts guys randomly all the time in real life. She's like 24 which is older than we usually go for (lol) but when she came out to meet us had one story after another about guys she had kicked or kneed recently at various bars, and she even claims to have TAZERED a guy in the nuts. Clearly, this is one we are gonna have to interview! What I like about this real life ballbuster is that she nails guys hard who piss her off (like automatically) but also does it to guys for no reason other than entertainment. Regan and Amber for instance usually bust guys in real life for entertainment, whereas Rochelle and Roxie ballbust guys who piss them off....Natalie and Megan I'd say are more in the "both categories" like our new girl. Anyway, we have her shooting with Lorena in two weeks. She is a friend of Carla's- Carla also brought us Gianna so she is "the gift who keeps on giving" and if she gets this one amazing brazilian girl she is friends with to shoot with us, then she will really be a hero (but more on that later if it comes to pass).

Speaking of the Ultimate Ballbuster Tournament- when it's complete (probably in about a month or so), our next big contest is going to be a game show called "American Ballbusting Idol"- we will have roughly five girls go in each episode for three minutes segments- then commentary on their ballbusting performances from our celebrity judges (most likely Megan, Kellie, and Amber). Then, we will determine who moves on and who gets voted off via audience voting (via email). Probably will start off with two episodes of five girls each, and then knock it down to an episode of six girls who the audience voted for, then a final episode where the top three compete for the title of Ballbusting Idol. It will be all new girls, nobody who competed in the original Ultimate BB Tournament will be eligible (not determined yet who all will be in there but you can count on Natalie, Gianna, Regan, Lorena, and Carla for sure).

So that's the rundown of life at BB Legends! Lol www.c4s.com/31931 (http://www.c4s.com/31931)

obedientesticle
07-02-2010, 12:34 AM
I already told you that Amber is my favorite girl of your site - she seems to be not only a ballbreaker but also a heartbreaker - whether in conservative clothes or or not. It is cfnm ballbusting, so the focus is on something else. But please tell her she really has a hot body...

Ballbusting Legends
07-04-2010, 12:05 AM
I already told you that Amber is my favorite girl of your site - she seems to be not only a ballbreaker but also a heartbreaker - whether in conservative clothes or or not. It is cfnm ballbusting, so the focus is on something else. But please tell her she really has a hot body...

Lol I passed that along to her and she said thanks! Yeah it's tough not to fall for Amber she's one of a kind.

obedientesticle
07-04-2010, 01:33 AM
Lol I passed that along to her and she said thanks!

Oh thanks - I feel soo honoured...:ibow4u: !

zibidei
07-05-2010, 08:07 AM
omg what a girl!!