PDA

View Full Version : cukold my husband

simi
07-04-2010, 11:18 AM
I want to cuckold my husband. how can i do it.

rediwhip
07-10-2010, 11:59 AM
Is it something you both agree to? If it is talk to him about it and make some plans. If you're basically going to do it behind his back, then forget talking to him, but be aware that there can be unwanted consequences.

nuts4her
07-11-2010, 01:37 AM
Maybe its something he already wants or thinks he wants... andyway, simple answer, maybe overly simple but here's a program:

Start with chastity... get a device and start with playing... see how far you can get him to agree to go with you. Control his cock, then over time you go from controling his pleasure thru his cock to denying him all pleasure with it... then eventually his pleasure may/will be you getting yours. If you try to jump right in to the end, even if it is his fantasy, he'll probably not be accepting. There are likely several other means to the end as well.

toy4bbws
07-11-2010, 02:22 PM
In addition to the above, I would suggest practicing with a little role-play. You could start with dirty talk during sex. Whisper in his ear and tell him your fantasies of fucking younger, well-endowed men and see how he responds. Then, if he responds well (that is, it excites him) crank it up a notch and tell him you will make him watch. If he still responds positively to you fantasy, if he shares it, go through some Craig's List ads with him, telling him how you'd love to contact this or that man. Keep the fantasied going and then move to the next stage.

But has already been said, before you start contacting men, and before you go on that first, fateful date, make sure the communication lines are open, that you have discussed this in a serious way, and that he fully supports your sexual adventures outside your marriage.

Don't be afraid to express your desires to your husband, just do it slowly, and be honest and loving toward him. If you are posting here, you surely have a submissive husband. If you do have a subby hubby, my guess is he can be convinced. Not only that will be completely aroused by your enthusiasm for more cock.