PDA

View Full Version : Statistics

aniMALE
07-05-2010, 10:53 AM
I would like to make a nerdy thread on me trying to guess statistics cause I get horny on hit.

Please correct my guesses and bring some sources if you can.

average world life expectancy 67.2 years (from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Life_expectancy that took it from https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/rankorder/2102rank.html)

World population: 6,800,000,000 (http://www.un.org/esa/population/publications/popnews/Newsltr_87.pdf)

So we have 6,800,000,000 / (67.2 * 365) = 277,234 people that are born and that die every day, assuming that the population remains constant (actually it's growing, but the grow is very slow, so we can considerate the population constant on a single day)

277k lives in a day means that, assuming that every girl kick at least once; 277,000 / (2 * 24 * 60 * 60) = 1.6 kicks every second or a kick every 0.6 seconds.

Like *SBAAAAM* *SBAA* in a second. And that's a very low estimate, cause girls surely kick a lot more that just once in their lifetime. We have more than a kick per second... difficult to imagine, just can't even imagine them and they already kicked another guy.

For the USA alone it's 300,000,000 / (2 * 78.24 * 365) = 5,253 kicks per day = 1 kick every 16 seconds, still assuming that every girl just kick only once in her lifetime

That's a very low estimate, I remember reading a report on domestic violence and girls kicked their CURRENT partner in the balls 6 times on average... Sorry I don't remember the research, just this number.

aniMALE
07-05-2010, 10:55 AM
I would have another estimate on bulls ********* every day by hot girls, do you have any number?

gary198
07-05-2010, 11:26 AM
I would like to make a nerdy thread on me trying to guess statistics cause I get horny on hit.

Please correct my guesses and bring some sources if you can.

average world life expectancy 67.2 years (from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Life_expectancy that took it from https://www.cia.gov/library/publications/the-world-factbook/rankorder/2102rank.html)

World population: 6,800,000,000 (http://www.un.org/esa/population/publications/popnews/Newsltr_87.pdf)

So we have 6,800,000,000 / (67.2 * 365) = 277,234 people that are born and that die every day, assuming that the population remains constant (actually it's growing, but the grow is very slow, so we can considerate the population constant on a single day)

277k lives in a day means that, assuming that every girl kick at least once; 277,000 / (2 * 24 * 60 * 60) = 1.6 kicks every second or a kick every 0.6 seconds.

Like *SBAAAAM* *SBAA* in a second. And that's a very low estimate, cause girls surely kick a lot more that just once in their lifetime. We have more than a kick per second... difficult to imagine, just can't even imagine them and they already kicked another guy.

For the USA alone it's 300,000,000 / (2 * 78.24 * 365) = 5,253 kicks per day = 1 kick every 16 seconds, still assuming that every girl just kick only once in her lifetime

That's a very low estimate, I remember reading a report on domestic violence and girls kicked their CURRENT partner in the balls 6 times on average... Sorry I don't remember the research, just this number.

You have entirely too much free time.

Alec Anaconda
07-05-2010, 01:23 PM
“There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." (Benjamin Disraeli?)

Births and deaths are irrelevant to your calculation.

Applying worldwide age expectancy to the US is inexact.

There are more females than males.

Taking reasonable figures then combining them with a wild, unreasoned assumption will give almost number you want.

Try using this set of assumptions:
One in 100 females, aged 16 to 60, kicks balls twice a week with an average of 10 kicks per session.

Alec Anaconda

PS. Oops! Sorry, I thought this was the maths forum!

aniMALE
07-05-2010, 02:03 PM
“There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." (Benjamin Disraeli?)

Taking reasonable figures then combining them with a wild, unreasoned assumption will give almost number you want.

One in 100 females, aged 16 to 60, kicks balls twice a week with an average of 10 kicks per session.

Alec Anaconda

Sex ratio is almost irrelevant, 50/50 is a good approximation.

I used the world average life expectancy (67.2) for the world population, I used the USA one (78.24) for the USA population, and even if I switched the two the calculations are correct, cause it was a rough approximation, I calculated the magnitude order, not the exact number of kicks.

I used births and deaths cause in this way you know that every day 277k people "live", I mean 277k people are born and 277k die, so basically it's like that 277k people per day "live". It's a figure that helps you to understand the order of magnitude of things. You have to calculate the kicks in the lives of 277k people, understood it? I think that's easier to understand in this way, isn't it?

In this way you just have to know the average number of kicks per woman during her life. I said that this number is 1 to calculate a very low statistic, the minimum number of kicks, but I said that's probably near 6 per partner, so it's a lot higher, probably something like 20 per woman.

How do you know that "One in 100 females, aged 16 to 60, kicks balls twice a week with an average of 10 kicks per session. "? You invented it out of nothing.

Try to get a better approximation than mine instead of criticizing the idea.

Go in a math forum and report my problem, maybe some math chick into ballbusting with help us and if she is wrong she can always adjust the average by kicking a lot of guys.

aniMALE
07-05-2010, 02:38 PM
"One in 100 females, aged 16 to 60, kicks balls twice a week with an average of 10 kicks per session. "

ok... but that's completely wrong, but I will do it, assuming that the population is distributed constantly between the ages (it's not)

1/100 * (60-16)/67.2 * 6,800,000,000 * 2/7 * 10 = 127M kicks per day

But I don't agree with your assumptions. You calculated 916 kicks per woman, I think that 20 is a better approximation and I did my calculations with 1 to have a very low estimate. Just to be completely sure that at least a guy every second is kicked by a gal. So if you think of a gal kicking a guy right now, it probably happened.

And girls kick the most between 11 and 16, out of your age limitation.

EDIT: remaking the calculation I forgot a factor 2 in my original ones, so it's 139k kicks in the world per day, 2,6k kicks in the USA per day calculating only 1 kick per woman's life.

The only factor that we can disagree with is the number of kicks per woman's life, please try to get a correct one instead of saying that statistic is a lie. And don't forget to link this discussion in a math forum full of math ballbusting chicks.

aniMALE
07-05-2010, 03:21 PM
And ask the math chicks the bulls ********** by hot gals estimate too. Ask them to calculate the method too, how many with a burdizzo, how many with a knife and how many of them laughed while **********, then link the thread that you opened here.

I want to know how many of them had painted nails and were dressed well while ********** and how many of them had big tits.

We are so lucky to have a mathematician here, even if he can't calculate anything he can ask in the right forum. (916 kicks per woman, roflmao, what kind of women do you know?)

aniMALE
07-05-2010, 05:27 PM

Alec Anaconda

Ohhh I'm completely sorry Alec, I totally misunderstand your post, I was trying to calculate girls that ballbust guys that don't want it, not girls that kicks guys into it during a ballbusting session.

So I thought that you were making fun of me with your numbers, I thought that
1/100 females: oh... that's ok, not all girls are ballbusters, but more than 1/100 kicked balls in my opinion
aged 16/60: wtf? Why aged 16/60? 8 years old girl already kick
twice a week: isn't that a little high?
10 kicks per session: omg, I saw girls kick twice or maybe 3 times, but 10 times??

But you were talking about ballbusting sessions lol, I thought that your numbers were totally invented to make fun of me, but that's not the case, it was a honest guess for ballbusting sessions, sorry about that. Those were for me not kicks but a play between adults.

so to recapitulate:
1/100 * (60-16)/67.2 * (6,800,000,000 / 2) * 2/7 * 10 = 64M kicks per day for girls into ballbusting with their boyfriends (Alec estimate). It would be cool to have a source for the percentage of couples into ballbusting and their ballbusting sessions.

277k / 2 * 20 = 2.8M kicks per day for girls not into ballbusting (or at least TO guys not into ballbusting lol)

It would be cool to have a minimum and maximum estimate or an estimate with an error.

aniMALE
07-05-2010, 05:39 PM
Here is another rough guess, number of couples into it that are ballbusting in a particular moment (right now):

2 ballbusting sessions per week lasting 10 minutes each equals a ballbusting time of 20 minutes per couple per week

1/100 * (60-16)/67.2 * (6,800,000,000 / 2) * (20 / (7 * 24 * 60 * 60)) = 736

explanation:
1/100 * (60-16)/67.2 * (6,800,000,000 / 2) is the total number of girls into ballbusting (1/100 of the girls aged 16-60 on a population of 6,8G with an average life span of 67.2 years)

(20 / (7 * 24 * 60 * 60)) is the fraction of time used to ballbust

In this particular formula, with so many parameters and so many guesses, it's easy to get a giant error, it's a very very very rough estimate. If someone can do it better, please do it.

aniMALE
07-05-2010, 05:47 PM
Other guesses that could be fun to calculate:

% of girls that ********* an animal
% of girls that ********* a big animal
% of girls that ********* a man voluntary, with willingness to ********
% of girls that ********* a man with a kick or in another way without the willing to ******** him

aniMALE
07-05-2010, 06:02 PM
64 million kicks to the balls per day is a lot, it's like a ball genocide. That's hot.

If a girl really has 2 ballbusting sessions per week with 10 kicks each from 16 to 60 she will deliver:

(60-16) * (10 * 2/7 * 365) = 46k kicks in her lifespan. She is a ballbusting machine. A ball exterminator. A terminatrix.

aniMALE
07-05-2010, 06:15 PM
Now I wonder, what's the girl with the world record of ballkicks? Is she in the guinness world records?

Considering that a girl can kick for 50 years she has 18,250 days to kick balls.

10 kicks per day is really easy, it's 180k kicks, what's the world record?

I suggest to the girls in the forum to get as many friends into ballbusting as possible and to kick them all while filming it and to send the videos to the guinness world record.

ErikaBB you are my favourite kicker, what's your number till now? Do you have any video to confirm your kicks?

What do you think is more appropriate guys? To give the videos to the judges or to directly kick the judges in the nads?

mick_sl8ter
07-06-2010, 12:10 AM
http://incredimazing.com/static/media/2009/11/12/Coolstorybro/CoolStoryBro.jpg

Alec Anaconda
07-07-2010, 11:51 AM
aniMALE: Ohhh I'm completely sorry Alec, I totally misunderstand your post, I was trying to calculate girls that ballbust guys that don't want it, not girls that kicks guys into it during a ballbusting session.
So I thought that you were making fun of me with your numbers …
But you were talking about ballbusting sessions lol, I thought that your numbers were totally invented to make fun of me, but that's not the case, it was a honest guess for ballbusting sessions, sorry about that.

No apology necessary or wanted.

I don’t do making fun as I find it tends to ruin a good discussion.

In addition, with my plain talking, I find it far too easy to upset people without trying to do so.

Alec Anaconda