PDA

View Full Version : What's the worst bust you've heard of.

teapot42
07-08-2010, 04:13 PM
Simply that, share stories about the worst bust you have been told of.

Mine: Chatting to a girl online who busted her (ex) boyfriend. He had got her pregnant but then denied it and alleged she had been sleeping around. She borrowed a pair of steel toe cap boots and went looking for him. When she found him, she head-butted him in the face, smashing his nose but most importantly distracting him so she could boot him in the nuts full-force. Result, one testicle totally pulped, the other repairable but so badly damaged he is almost certainly not able to get anyone else pregnant in future...

One from the Vaults
07-08-2010, 11:33 PM
I remember reading of a football player who dislocated his hip on the field, and one of his testicles fell into the gap created, so that when the medic snapped his hip back into place, it was crushed inside of him.

sloguy
07-09-2010, 12:47 AM
i met a guy who fell out of his speedboat while trying to get it loaded correctly on his trailer. he was on a steep ramp and when he lost ballance he slid down the side of the boat tward the rear of it and caught his sack on one of the metal things you secure ropes with. it tore thru his shorts and his ballsack. i didnt see it firsthand.

what i did see first hand was a guy mess up doing quickdraws with a old cowboy revolver. barrel caught the front of the holster and the barrel didnt get up and out pointed the correct direction when it went off. i was a kid when i saw it, dad took me away fast before i could see what all had happened so i donno what the end damage was but there was crotch blood. lots of it.

teapot42
07-09-2010, 12:34 PM
I remember reading of a football player who dislocated his hip on the field, and one of his testicles fell into the gap created, so that when the medic snapped his hip back into place, it was crushed inside of him.

That's been quoted in many places and the general consensus is that it is an urban myth.

curmudgeon
07-09-2010, 12:50 PM
I used to work clowning for the rodeo when I was much younger and seen a rider have his pelvis crushed by a very unhappy bull. Luckily they were able to rebuild enough to get him ambulatory eventually. But not everything can be rebuilt.

Dusk_Wolf
07-09-2010, 03:39 PM
Hmm, the worst I've heard of I'm not sure, but the worst that happened to me was a golf club... It was a prank, and despite my interest in the fetish, was not fun. 0.0

lia_watson
08-13-2010, 12:30 PM
We've all heard of wives who tore off their husbands' family jewels, or simply squeezed them to death, or set them on fire. The real question is what is the worst real life ballbust you've ever SEEN.
I've once seen a boy kicked by another boy, and he fell down and puked and an ambulance came and took him after 20 minutes on the floor.

luvballplay
08-13-2010, 03:32 PM
ive heard a few stories

one was a soccer game and a guy grabbed a guys sack pulled and tore it , he got jail for it .

another which a neighbor told me about (he was a 60 yr old man so i doubt if he made it up. seemed far fetched to me , but he seemed serious)
anyway a cop got a girl pregnant , he was a bit of a ladies man and when she told him , he told her to get lost.
so she and her cousin who was a nurse , arranged for their stunning friend to lure mr Casanova away , it was easy and they were waiting back at a house , they knocked him out and she (the nurse) removed his testicles and sowed him back up and left him.

darthsidius
08-29-2010, 08:01 PM
It may not be true but I heard of a storey where a guy hired two street girls for sex he was quite rich and when he had had his fun with them he refused to pay. The girls where really angry and he was claiming that they gave a poor service. They decoded that they would force him so they managed to over power him and they tired him up and made him kneel with his balls sticking out behind him.They then stretched them as far as they could and ****** them into the crack of a door if you can imagine the damage a door can do to someones fingers imagine someones balls. They then pushed the door closed on his nuts.

As I say this was told to me by a less than reliable source.