PDA

View Full Version : HCG, HMG, and bigger balls

testiclats
07-12-2010, 02:49 AM
I dunno if you guys are interested, but I have been reading about how taking HCG (Human Chorionic Gonadotropin) and HMG (Human Menopausal Gonadotropin) will make your balls bigger.

Your balls produce testosterone, and sperm. There are 2 hormones that control this, FSH (produce more sperm) and LH (produce more testosterone). When you inject HCG it looks like LH to your balls, and HMG looks like a combination of FSH and LH, so if you take one or both, the stimulation makes your balls work harder and swells them up in size!

Lots of guys have reported even with HCG alone, getting bigger balls. I know a lot of people are touting HCG as a diet aid which is funny, maybe you can find HCG easier because of this (but NOT the so-called "homeopathic HCG", that will do nothing to your balls because it's not real HCG it's just fake crap, only actual HCG hormone will work).

Just wondering if anyone here has played with HCG to make their balls bigger! Bigger balls should be more fun to bust...

P.S. - HCG is obtained from the urine of pregnant women. Funny huh? You can inject something from a woman's piss that will make your balls swell up bigger so a woman can enjoy busting them, it's the circle of life...

LargeTesticles
07-12-2010, 06:27 AM
I dunno if you guys are interested, but I have been reading about how taking HCG (Human Chorionic Gonadotropin) and HMG (Human Menopausal Gonadotropin) will make your balls bigger.

Your balls produce testosterone, and sperm. There are 2 hormones that control this, FSH (produce more sperm) and LH (produce more testosterone). When you inject HCG it looks like LH to your balls, and HMG looks like a combination of FSH and LH, so if you take one or both, the stimulation makes your balls work harder and swells them up in size!

Lots of guys have reported even with HCG alone, getting bigger balls. I know a lot of people are touting HCG as a diet aid which is funny, maybe you can find HCG easier because of this (but NOT the so-called "homeopathic HCG", that will do nothing to your balls because it's not real HCG it's just fake crap, only actual HCG hormone will work).

Just wondering if anyone here has played with HCG to make their balls bigger! Bigger balls should be more fun to bust...

P.S. - HCG is obtained from the urine of pregnant women. Funny huh? You can inject something from a woman's piss that will make your balls swell up bigger so a woman can enjoy busting them, it's the circle of life...
It is usually something you can't get without prescription.

testiclats
07-13-2010, 12:34 AM
You can get it easily from a HCG diet clinic but of course it will be expensive

There are also online pharmacies that sell it