PDA

View Full Version : Ballbusting Hazards?

jerpears
07-13-2010, 01:39 PM
Hi Everyone,

I've posted on here a little bit over the past year or so (mostly in response to fatsmurf's ballbusting girlfriend) and just recently within the last 3 months or so I've talked my good friend who is also my fuck buddy when we are both single into ballbusting. We had always been doing light stuff like her smacking me in the balls or squeezing but just recently I have talked her into kneeing me in the balls, totally naked while standing up.

Now as much as I enjoy this, after I orgasam I start thinking. I'm a 25 year old guy, eventually I want to have kids, if I keep this up will it ruin the chances? Obviously what we all enjoy doing causes harm to our testicles but just how bad is it? Is it like with smoking pot, where if I wait a while like a couple of years everything will be ok again or if I damage something will it be permanent?

Also to the older members, did you participate in ballbusting before you had kids? Has there been anyone who has been ballbusted for most of their lives and been able to have kids still? Not able to have kids. I just want to get all the facts before I decide if this is going to be a daily activity or if I should wait until I have a vasectamy to continue this.

sebi40
07-13-2010, 02:17 PM
Hi Everyone,

I just want to get all the facts before I decide if this is going to be a daily activity or if I should wait until I have a vasectamy to continue this.

Knee hitting in balls is instead of vasectomy.
Kidding...:D. I don't know how bad will be affected.

Still you need to be concern with some other things.
BDSM activity (in this case BB) is a limit pusher. That means you will try always to go farther. Maybe after a while you will go too far. Tougher ball torture could mean also less appetite for intercourse.

So, if you want a classic life with normal intercourse and kids around you then you could enjoy BB but you should not let BB to take control over you.

kestrel
07-13-2010, 03:05 PM
But, on occasion, angle/force,whatever results in a ruptured testicle, a testicle pushed up into the body, etc... Knees can, in my opinion, be dangerous as knees are big and a testicle between a hard knee and the pubic bone can result in rupture.

Over time? I read someone say he had been busted for years and consequently needed artificial testosterone. Moreover, one needs some common sense.

teapot42
07-13-2010, 05:50 PM
There is one bloke - Andrea I believe he is called - who has appeared in lots of BB videos and has gone on to have children.

It is probably that repeated hits to the testicles will cause some damage that will not repair. However, this is likely to be minimal and will only cause you reproductive problems if your balls are getting creamed to the point of being constantly swollen or you already have a lowered reproductive ability for some other medical reason.

In other words, if you have problems already it won't help but as long as the boys are working well enough now it is unlikely to do enough damage to prevent reproduction later.

The one caveat is of course that there is always the risk of rupture. Even that won't necessarily stop you having kids. A lot of ruptures can be fixed and you are unlikely to lose both. However, as has been pointed out, knees have the highest risk of rupture of most common BB practices as the testicles are more likely to get trapped 'between a rock and a hard place' so to speak.

If you are seriously worried, aim for less risky things like punches. If you want some fun then carry on with what you are doing and more importantly get some photos to post on here! The risks are there but are low so don't worry too much and enjoy it while you can!

jerpears
07-13-2010, 09:04 PM
Thanks for the help guys. I always figured that knees would be better then kicks because there is a little cushion if the girl hits you with her..... I guess it wouldn't be the hamstring but the part above the knee on the leg.

I tend to cheat a little to, when she is kneeing me I'll bring my legs closer together if I need a break so that it slows down her knee when she drives it iinto me.

I think the reason why I became so concerned is because just recently if I can't take anymore I'll fall to the ground and while I'm jerking myself off she will put her foot on my balls and just apply slow and direct pressure. It feels amazing and always causes a great orgasam but the problem is that if she is applying pressure its impossible for me to cum. Its kinda cool because its like orgasam denial and I can only cum if she wants me to but still its kinda scary at the same time to think if that does that what constant attacks may be doing.

teapot42
07-14-2010, 05:01 PM
Thanks for the help guys. I always figured that knees would be better then kicks because there is a little cushion if the girl hits you with her..... I guess it wouldn't be the hamstring but the part above the knee on the leg.

I tend to cheat a little to, when she is kneeing me I'll bring my legs closer together if I need a break so that it slows down her knee when she drives it iinto me.

Yeah, knees are only a problem if it is the kneecap that hits your balls. That said, with kicks it seems common for the top of the foot to hit rather than the toe.

The way knees are more dangerous is that the kneecap is larger and flatter so there is a much increased risk of the testicles being trapped between it and the pubic bone. Shoes tend to be fairly pointy so most of the time will force the nut to one side rather than crushing it. Really, safety is all about maximising the chances of the testicle escaping being crushed. Being busted in the nude helps as there is nothing limiting the movement and keeping the testicles close to the pubic bone.

Standing on the nuts can be quite risky mind you - if she loses her balance you could get all her weight on one nut... (Mind you, I agree that it is the most wonderful sensation!)

Alec Anaconda
07-15-2010, 12:51 PM
jerpears: Obviously what we all enjoy doing causes harm to our testicles but just how bad is it?

Although I agree that chronic bruising is not a good idea if you want to be a daddy, I think that normal rough treatment may increase both fertility and virility.
Balls are far tougher that many men think.

However, if you think that you are sailing too close to the wind and risking a rupture or breakage, then listen to your worries and slow down.

jerpears: did you participate in ballbusting before you had kids?

Yes, I started at puberty and fathered four fine children.
We did have trouble with the last, but my sperm test showed excellent quantity and virility.

jerpears: I'm a 25 year old guy …
if I should wait until I have a vasectamy to continue this.

You’re far too young to think about the chop, and abstinence is bad for the soul.

You can ask her to use her thigh rather than her knee; I’ve found this far more predicable.

Perhaps you could change some deep pain sessions for surface sensations, such as nettles.

I’ve only been injured when clothed and drunk; sandwiching an entrapped ball between two hard bones is highly unpredictable.
Naked is best!
My rule of thumb is that I should not be in pain thirty minutes after the end of a session, and nothing more than the mildest discomfort after 12 hours.

I don’t know if health services are expensive in Canada, but it could put your mind at rest to take a fertility sperm test now.
I good result will reassure you, but a bad one will forewarn.

I hope this helps, but please note that I have no medical qualifications.

Alec Anaconda