PDA

View Full Version : Fitness busts

MizzouFit
07-13-2010, 05:24 PM
Why dont more ballbusting events or kinks/fetish's take place in fitness and/or exercise context?

I would think that with the nature of the activity, the positions and postures, the contact, the proximity to one another, the flexing muscles etc, etc,......the gym would be an ideal location and scenario for ballbusting to take place. Women to men more so of course.

Bigger, stronger more aggressive men being put down by 1 lowly blow to the testicles right after putting up 300lb bench press, classic!

Or better yet, guy ask gal to try and see if she can punch his abs hard enough to phase him, she accepts and punches a little too low, down he goes! So much for Mr. tough guy!

Alec Anaconda
07-16-2010, 11:37 AM
The only material of this type I have seen is male on male.

It seems divided into distinct types, homoerotic and homosexual.

Both are unpopular on this forum.

Alec Anaconda

Sub1
07-16-2010, 05:03 PM
Hmm there definetely are a lot of Homosexual scenarios like this on the net ... but highly doubt there are any femdom ones lol would be hot though :P

MizzouFit
07-17-2010, 01:37 PM
The only material of this type I have seen is male on male.

It seems divided into distinct types, homoerotic and homosexual.

Both are unpopular on this forum.

Alec Anaconda

In that sense I could totally see why. Male on male anything is not my thing, sorry to those who differ.

Alec Anaconda
07-18-2010, 12:11 PM
For the record, I’m also heterosexual, but broad-minded.

I’ve been know to support everyone’s right to freedom of expression and choice, provided it only involves consenting adults.

Alec Anaconda