PDA

View Full Version : balls popping

hihsidghg
07-16-2010, 11:24 AM
girls that like ruin a man =) :iluvu:http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/493052

megahero
07-16-2010, 04:35 PM
there are actually ALOT of ballbusting polls on the misterpoll website, and alot of (probably made up) stories attached to them

srzl
08-27-2010, 03:53 AM
there are actually ALOT of ballbusting polls on the misterpoll website, and alot of (probably made up) stories attached to them

Any real stories of girls poppinga testicle or two? Feel sorry for the guys, unless they drserved it!

Mr. Farknocker
08-27-2010, 02:29 PM
Everyone seems to think that balls actually pop or break like eggs when enough pressure is applied. It would be neat if they did but I'm not so sure that actually happens. I know the testicles is encased in a fibrous case but I don't think the contents of the testicle are such that the rupturing of that sack results in the contents of the testicle spilling out. My guess is that the testicle is sort of like a sausage with a membrane skin. The skin may split if crushed but the contents of the sausage doesn't spill out. It just gets crushed too. I guess the only real way to find out is to take some animal testicles that are similar to human testicles and to experiment.

Mr. Farknocker
08-27-2010, 03:20 PM
Just read something that has slightly changed my perception. The testicle is covered by a fibrous hard shell-like membrane that gives the testicle its shape and holds the contents together. The membrane is pretty tough. The contents of the testicle, by comparison, is pulpy and without form. Without the shell the contents of the testicle would be sort of like mush.

Jenny69
08-27-2010, 10:21 PM
Everyone seems to think that balls actually pop or break like eggs when enough pressure is applied. It would be neat if they did but I'm not so sure that actually happens. I know the testicles is encased in a fibrous case but I don't think the contents of the testicle are such that the rupturing of that sack results in the contents of the testicle spilling out. My guess is that the testicle is sort of like a sausage with a membrane skin. The skin may split if crushed but the contents of the sausage doesn't spill out. It just gets crushed too. I guess the only real way to find out is to take some animal testicles that are similar to human testicles and to experiment.

Balls don't really make a "pop" noise, but if I put my knee on one, and lets my weight on carefully I can feel it when sudden just give in, more like a large grape.:iluvu:

L1M0
08-28-2010, 08:20 AM
Jenny would you please be my mistress and let my balls pop?

srzl
08-29-2010, 09:42 AM
Balls don't really make a "pop" noise, but if I put my knee on one, and lets my weight on carefully I can feel it when sudden just give in, more like a large grape.:iluvu:

Have you destroyed a guys testicles?

Lets keep this thread going, curious about stories of this kind.

Jenny69
08-29-2010, 09:51 PM
Have you destroyed a guys testicles?

Lets keep this thread going, curious about stories of this kind.

Just once, not intentionally.:iluvu:

hrnfrg
08-30-2010, 10:36 AM
How did you do it?

chasityx
09-02-2010, 12:10 AM
You start scaring me...:bananad:

finally
09-02-2010, 12:18 AM
It's true. ;)

spectre99
09-02-2010, 02:41 AM

what happened? im curious too :D
he deserved it?

Drifter
09-06-2010, 06:11 PM
Just read something that has slightly changed my perception. The testicle is covered by a fibrous hard shell-like membrane that gives the testicle its shape and holds the contents together. The membrane is pretty tough. The contents of the testicle, by comparison, is pulpy and without form. Without the shell the contents of the testicle would be sort of like mush.

So medically to pop balls sounds me more likely that happens not when it’s weight is involved what would make ‘em mushy, it would be more probably when you got them punctured like with a stiletto heels... sounds scarry... :D

EricaBB
09-07-2010, 01:54 AM

Hehehehe :D:D:D

hardnutz26
09-07-2010, 03:03 AM

I was scared for a second, but if it was not intentionally then it is OK. Hey, accidents do happen :D

hihsidghg
09-07-2010, 04:25 AM
Hehehehe :D:D:D
wuold you pop mine erika ??

bob366
09-07-2010, 02:02 PM
These stories are my favorite type!

srzl
09-07-2010, 05:10 PM
I wonder if there are any other stories of girls accidently rupturing a guys nut, or prostitues paid to do it. bet there have been guys heavily into femdom had it done in thailand.

Mr. Farknocker
09-24-2010, 06:12 PM
Found this post in a health forum from an alleged pathologist about what happens when the wall of the testis is cut into:

"I have read in an anatomy physiology textbook that testes are normally under some degree of pressure. As a former pathologist, I have seen this to be true; when cutting into a testis specimen, the seminiferous tubules kind of pop out.
Why would a normal testis need to be somewhat pressurized? What's the physiology behind this?"

I guess if you rupture the testis, stuff does indeed "pop" out :D