PDA

View Full Version : Ballbusting Legends Nude Introduces Amy!!!

Ballbusting Legends
07-17-2010, 12:43 AM
BB Legends Nude (********************/31931) is extremely happy to introduce Amy in- “Fundamentals of Testicular Mutilation 101: Cassie Teaches Amy to Ballbust”! Amy is a 19-year-old college student who is one of the hardest kickers we have ever had. A very cute former soccer player, her kicks are always dead-on and extremely powerful. Her ass and legs are right up there with our very best (i.e. Megan, Lorena, Amber and Crystal) in the business and she has the athletic coordination to seemingly master ever ballbusting technique for maximum devastation every time! Beautiful fan favorite Cassie returns to BB Legends Nude in this film, and she is awesome in instructing Amy as to how to inflict maximum damage on her subject's testicles with each technique.

Also, BB Legends newest dynamite duo- Gianna and Carla- return with another awesome clip! What I like about these girls (besides how hott they are) is just how much fun they have busting balls- they enjoy it as much as any that have ever shot with us! Check them out in: “My Foot, Your Balls” at ********************/31931. Gianna in particular is definitely headed toward becoming one of our true legends!

Once again, both of these clips can be found at ********************/31931.

mick_sl8ter
07-17-2010, 03:09 AM
http://www.hazeltje.nl/hazeltje/gastenboek/spam.jpg

Ballbusting Legends
07-18-2010, 04:04 PM
Alright Mick_Sl8ter, looking through your message history you've made numerous negative posts critical of my site. Many others disagree, which is why we are usually #1 or #2 on ********** out of over 50 ballbusting websites, but if you don't like our videos, you're entitled to your opinion. There is a real easy solution, just don't click on a thread about ballbusting legends or go to our site. Problem solved- I'm sure you have better things to do with your time that try to drag me down (such as download videos of cowgirls performing castrations and whatnot).

Ballbusting Legends
07-18-2010, 04:45 PM
Oh and btw, your characterization of my post as "Spam" is incorrect (as well as being unnecessary and rude). Spam is an unwanted and unsolicited post or email...on the contrary, Femaledom.com graciously allows me to post here in return for giving them something of value- a banner advertisement on both of my sites. So there is an exchange of valuable advertising opportunities, not spam.

Ballbusting Legends
07-18-2010, 04:49 PM
Well enough about that, the above movies can be found at:

www.c4s.com/31931

angelfan
07-19-2010, 03:28 PM
Wow, you've got some really beautiful ladies and awesome clips!
Have you thought about a pay membership website with pics and clips to go with your pay per view site?
That would be awesome, in my opinion.

darkwing
07-19-2010, 06:42 PM
the preview clip for "Catholic Schoolgirl Grab Twist and Pull: Lorena and Nicole Get Revenge" and "Cassie and Hannah's Grab Twist and Pull Movie" have some good grab and squeeze previews

grabbing/squeezing/pulling seems more interactive than just kicking and hitting;)

Zork
07-19-2010, 08:04 PM
Thats awesome, I love BB legends.

bbisfun
07-19-2010, 08:32 PM
BB Legends is awesome! Don't worry about what what Mick Slater has to say- we'll leave the animal's being ********* videos to him, you just keep putting out amazing bb movies with the hottest girls around!!!!

Alec Anaconda
07-20-2010, 02:12 PM
I’m always pleased to see samples from BB Legends.

Sorry for darting off at a tangent, but I can’t help wondering about a certain webmaster in Holland, scratching their head and thinking,
“How did a photo of a can of span generate so much traffic?”

Keep up the good work!

Alec Anaconda