PDA

View Full Version : Atlanta, Georgia. (:

Nadzilla
07-17-2010, 04:31 AM
Hello all potential ball bustees! My name is Nadiyah and I would love to kick your balls. I am located in Atlanta, Ga and because of my boyfriend I am mobile within reason. I’m an 18 year old African female who stands in-between 5’11 and 6feet tall. I generally weigh around 145 lbs; I’m very tall and slim and have very beautiful feet, in case you were wondering I wear a size 11 in women’s shoes.
My face:
http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r30/aden_is_rad/5.jpg

My body:
http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r30/aden_is_rad/2010-07-15-70736.jpg

My feet/legs:
http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r30/aden_is_rad/CIMG0807.jpg

Best pic yet :
http://tinypic.com/r/14vi445/3

Let us get down to business; I am looking for a white male around the ages of 18 to around 25 ish. If you’re a little older, don’t be afraid to send me an email anyways. I’m willing to work within a certain amount. (I am mainly trying to avoid people that are old enough to be my father, 40+)

My boyfriend and I are looking for someone to take kicks along side of him. (We were thinking about some competitions and games). Winner will receive a prize. He is also a white male. What can I say, I just like white guys. :P

*Do not worry I will be doing all of the busting* (I am personally only into F to M busting)

If you aren’t seriously interested in meeting up, then please do not contact me. I’m tired of everyone flaking out. And will no longer be dealing with the BS. Please move on.

*This is free of course; I am not looking to be payed. I am just looking for anyone who wants their balls busted and likes to have a beautiful girl do it. * And I am sure I’ll enjoy busting your balls more than you will. I just love it that much, it is quite ridiculous. x]

Feel free to message me here, or shoot me an email – nahduh911@aol.com (Which I check more often)

Interested but have questions? That is super cool too, just email me. I’m one friendly girl - that is until your balls are in my hands. :P

I am looking forward to busting your balls. <3

Nadzilla
07-17-2010, 12:12 PM
You know you want your balls busted. And I can be the one to do it, no need to chicken out. ;P

Arcane
07-17-2010, 02:19 PM
if i lived in atl it would be going down!

Nadzilla
07-17-2010, 03:07 PM
if i lived in atl it would be going down!

Haha! ;) That is good to hear. Too bad that you do not. ;P

Xelnaga
07-17-2010, 03:30 PM
Good luck on your search. The last link is broken, btw.

EricaBB
07-17-2010, 10:50 PM
Woo!

Nadzilla's gonna mash some nuts!

Youthmane
07-18-2010, 04:21 AM
Yeah I live abit away. New York. or I'd join your Games :bananad:

bthauronite
07-18-2010, 07:17 AM
Yeah I live abit away. New York. or I'd join your Games

Same. I always seem to have this issue when I see willing busters. :(

mick_sl8ter
07-18-2010, 09:05 AM
Same. I always seem to have this issue when I see willing busters. :(
http://www.89.gen.tr/wp-content/uploads/2008/01/emma_watson_upskirt-movie.gifhttp://i30.tinypic.com/2z74hzt.jpg

Nadzilla
07-18-2010, 10:32 AM
Woo!

Nadzilla's gonna mash some nuts!
I'm trying too! :)

Nadzilla
07-18-2010, 10:36 AM
Does no one live in Georgia? Too bad I can't come and visit you guys and give your balls a good smashing! ;)

Oops, thanks about the link - here is that picture:

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r30/aden_is_rad/CIMG0219.jpg

EricaBB
07-18-2010, 06:06 PM
Does no one live in Georgia? Too bad I can't come and visit you guys and give your balls a good smashing! ;)

Oops, thanks about the link - here is that picture:

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r30/aden_is_rad/CIMG0219.jpg

Oh! You are hott.

You look like a great ballbuster :jumpsmile

EricaBB
07-18-2010, 09:53 PM
And I forgot to say your butt is so cute :)

I wish I had an butt as firm and smoothe as yours :(

mick_sl8ter
07-19-2010, 12:38 AM

Nobody is stopping you from posting pictures of your own butt.

Nadzilla
07-19-2010, 02:19 AM

I'm sure you have a great butt. :iluvu:

Youthmane
07-19-2010, 05:07 AM
yeah, Erica, Lets see your Butt. I am sure more then everyone from here would like to see it. :bananajum

& yes Nadzilla, you have a Great *ss
Sure everyone would like to see more Pix (not just of your Butt) & you have a Cute Face.

ballstothewalls
07-19-2010, 06:11 AM
i'd so love for u to kick me in the nuts. but alas i live 2 far away.

Nadzilla
07-19-2010, 12:39 PM
I'm glad you like my butt too! :) I could get use to butt praise, lol.

Maybe I will post a few more pictures!

Man, I wish I lived somewhere else.....all of these nuts just waiting to be smahed! ;)

Arcane
07-19-2010, 08:21 PM
Man, I wish I lived somewhere else.....all of these nuts just waiting to be smahed! ;)

yea. they are waiting in california

Galaxyife
07-19-2010, 09:33 PM
Damn...you look fine as hell! I will be back there the middle of August. Maybe we could set something up. I am up for a good competition!

Nadzilla
07-19-2010, 09:37 PM
California and Philly. Those are the states that I need to visit. :jumpsmile

@Galaxylife - sounds like a groovy plan.

Winddancer
07-19-2010, 11:56 PM
Too bad I'm too far away
:(

Nadzilla
07-20-2010, 03:45 PM
Too bad I'm too far away
:(
Aww, you are a large distance away.

aniMALE
07-20-2010, 05:29 PM

I like girls competing at something...

Why don't you cuntbust each other to win the title of "best kicker of the site"?

Xelnaga
07-20-2010, 06:18 PM

When did Philly become a state? :wooow

MagnumXL9Jock2Bust
07-20-2010, 08:15 PM
Well, we live in Wilmington, NC but my girl probably wouldnt want to let you have all the fun and would prob love to join in. We are probably the closest so far...

MagnumXL9Jock2Bust
07-20-2010, 08:18 PM
Def liked the pics! also, i would def like to see what Erica's body is like!

jacall
07-20-2010, 08:22 PM
While you're visiting Philly can you come to the great state of Pittsburgh?! Seriously though :ibow4u:

Youthmane
07-20-2010, 08:23 PM

What about New York ? no need to wish to Visit :confused:
somewhere closer to me ? Maybe I am saver here :cryingblu *Hides*
you can't find me :Baahaha:

Sockmess
07-20-2010, 10:02 PM
I'm in mississippi so its not too far.. the only problem is i'm 28 and i'm black. Damn racist. (lols but preference of one race over another based on race is racist)

Nadzilla
07-20-2010, 10:32 PM
Haha oops - I definitely mean Pennsylvania. Sometimes I kick my boyfriend so hard that I lose brain cells.

BTW - Erica has a great body, just sayin'. :loveeyes

Sadly enough guys, I do not travel. You should come and see me, and I'll bust you all at once. And whoever wins, can grab my ass. Lol.

redickulas
07-26-2010, 04:35 AM
I live in Atl, but, I'm black. R u making exceptions

jacall
07-29-2010, 04:33 PM
Haha oops - I definitely mean Pennsylvania. Sometimes I kick my boyfriend so hard that I lose brain cells. .
:jumpsmile :iluvu:

Nadzilla
08-02-2010, 10:51 AM
I live in Atl, but, I'm black. R u making exceptions
No, I am not. Sorry.

FatSmurf
08-03-2010, 12:33 PM
out of curiosity, can you prove you are the girl in the pictures? I'm not trying to call you out or anything or claiming you're making it all up, but you know its not very often a young girl comes in here and asks guys to come to her for ballbusting. Maybe something like a picture of you holding up a sign saying "femaledom.com" or "i bust balls" or something unique like that. Or like a picture of you giving two thumbs up or something. Again I'm not ranting and raving that you are a phony, but I am curious to find out for sure if you are indeed legit

mvp
08-03-2010, 04:16 PM
nice thread i can imagine most the guys here would love you to bust them

Nadzilla
08-06-2010, 09:34 PM
Surprisingly enough, I haven't met up with anyone.

A lot of people are all talk, which is so bogus. :P

And uh, Fatsmurf...you want a picture proving that I am legit. Sure, I'll take it now. :)

Nadzilla
08-06-2010, 09:51 PM

A lot of people are all talk, which is so bogus. :P

And uh, Fatsmurf...you want a picture proving that I am legit. Sure, I'll take it now. :)

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r30/aden_is_rad/CIMG0898.jpg

FatSmurf
08-07-2010, 03:10 AM
ha, thats awesome. i was just generally curious to see if you were who you indeed said you were. its not too often that a girl of your age and interests comes around (though plenty sure do claim to be)

Sockmess
08-07-2010, 04:53 AM

A lot of people are all talk, which is so bougus

Well you do have your restrictions for some unknown reasons. easily you could of had one already and a possible second. See what being racists gets you?

skipperbob
08-07-2010, 10:53 AM
That was an ugly thing to say! Like everyone else in this fetish we all have our likes and dislikes - shoes vs bare, grabs vs kicks, clothed vs naked etc...
I know of many males who only want to be kicked by certain types of women, that doesn't make them prejudice, it just means they like something in particular. This young lady has certain likes and dislikes in who she wants to kick - that doesn't make her a racist. I have had several email discussions with her the last couple of months and I found her to be an interesting and thoughtful person and just because she has certain preferences in who she wants to bust does not make her racist. That is a term that shouldn't be thrown around so casually.

One from the Vaults
08-07-2010, 11:29 AM
Yeah. If I remember right, she is black and has a black boyfriend -- the fact that she's looking for a white guy just means that she's interested in some mixed race play that she's not currently able to get with her boyfriend. That's fair enough and is not about racism.

Nadzilla
08-07-2010, 12:34 PM
That was an ugly thing to say! Like everyone else in this fetish we all have our likes and dislikes - shoes vs bare, grabs vs kicks, clothed vs naked etc...
I know of many males who only want to be kicked by certain types of women, that doesn't make them prejudice, it just means they like something in particular. This young lady has certain likes and dislikes in who she wants to kick - that doesn't make her a racist. I have had several email discussions with her the last couple of months and I found her to be an interesting and thoughtful person and just because she has certain preferences in who she wants to bust does not make her racist. That is a term that shouldn't be thrown around so casually.

Bob, you're like my hero. :) And I appreciate you standing up for me. And like you said - everyone has their preferences and I just prefer white males.

I'm well aware that I am not racist, and for you guys out there that think that I am...I'm sorry that you feel that way. :wooow

@One from the Vaults: My boyfriend is white, lol.

Sockmess
08-07-2010, 03:37 PM

It might be ulgy but its true. I'm not saying she needs a meeting with Al Sharpton and the NAACP. But when your preference has a factor of race, what does that make you? If an employer or restaurant said, black people need not enter what would you call that? Preference is prejudice, just a nicer way of saying it. I guess i will never understand disqualifying based on race. But oh well. Doesn't make Nadzilla a bad person. Just a person.

Nadzilla
08-07-2010, 05:01 PM
It might be ulgy but its true. I'm not saying she needs a meeting with Al Sharpton and the NAACP. But when your preference has a factor of race, what does that make you? If an employer or restaurant said, black people need not enter what would you call that? Preference is prejudice, just a nicer way of saying it. I guess i will never understand disqualifying based on race. But oh well. Doesn't make Nadzilla a bad person. Just a person.
I'm still not racist. And honestly are you sure that you aren't just "attacking" me because you're upset that I am not interested in you?

That would offend me too, to be honest.

Being turned down isn't a good feeling.

bbplease
08-07-2010, 07:30 PM
so im in middle tn, white guy 20yrs old. cant say for sure i would do it but it does peak my interest. what kind of things would you be into? give me an idea of a day/night of fun lol.

Nadzilla
08-09-2010, 03:12 AM
I'm into just about everything that involves BB, except for talking about **********. That is something that I could never be into.

Just sayin' for starters.

I love kicking and kneeing, just the contact of my limb into a pair of balls drives me wild. Haha. :D

I'm not exactly sure how everything would go down, considering I have only been with my boyfriend. But I would love to play some games, see who can take more. My boyfriend has a very high pain tolerance, and sometimes it takes me awhile to take him down. Which is super sexy, because I love the challenge.

We would meet up, talk about what we're all into and go from there. I like to be spontaneous and go with the flow. So I'll let you all stay curious and imaginative.

bbplease
08-10-2010, 02:55 PM
would size matter? because both my cock and my balls are small lol

Nadzilla
08-10-2010, 07:53 PM
No, size doesn't matter.

LargeTesticles
08-11-2010, 12:32 AM
No, size doesn't matter.
good, I'd be worried that you wouldn't want to squeese my big balls lol:thumbup

curiousj
08-11-2010, 05:08 PM
Well, I'll be moving to GA for a few months and will going to ATL on weekends but I'm not white. :confused:

Nadzilla
08-15-2010, 12:44 AM
Then what are you? I don't want to make any assumptions.

Nadzilla
08-18-2010, 05:06 AM
Maybe there just aren't that many guys in Georgia that are into BB. Too bad. :cool:

Nadzilla
08-23-2010, 05:30 PM
:asleep

When I do hear from guys, I would like to put up some videos from our experiences. Everyone loves a good BB video. ;)

dark
08-23-2010, 06:24 PM
Just to answer to some sensitive guys:
I like blonde, white, 20-30 yrs old, fit women.

Does this make me racist to brunettes and redheads?
Does this make me racist to black or asian?
Does this make me racist to fat girls?
Does this make me ageist to underaged and old women?
Does this make me sexist to gay men?

Give us a break with your political correct bullshit!

kdunstfan
08-24-2010, 04:23 AM
Just to answer to some sensitive guys:
I like blonde, white, 20-30 yrs old, fit women.

Does this make me racist to brunettes and redheads?
Does this make me racist to black or asian?
Does this make me racist to fat girls?
Does this make me ageist to underaged and old women?
Does this make me sexist to gay men?

Give us a break with your political correct bullshit!

qft!

I'm a chinese dude with a weakness for white brunettes. That doesn't make me a racist.

megahero
08-24-2010, 08:26 AM
qft!

I'm a chinese dude with a weakness for white brunettes. That doesn't make me a racist.

indeed, everyone has preferences as to what they like and dont like (this is a fetish site after all...), and no one really has any right to question another person's preferences

and to Nadzilla, im white with a black wife and in GA, but im not sure how willing she would be to let you have a crack at the goods. would you object to her participating? i think that would go a long way toward convincing her

Nadzilla
08-24-2010, 12:10 PM
indeed, everyone has preferences as to what they like and dont like (this is a fetish site after all...), and no one really has any right to question another person's preferences

and to Nadzilla, im white with a black wife and in GA, but im not sure how willing she would be to let you have a crack at the goods. would you object to her participating? i think that would go a long way toward convincing her
No I wouldn't object at all, I think it would make things a lot more fun. I've wanted to bust someone with another woman's help for quite some time. :)

Let me know what she thinks about it.

EricaBB
08-25-2010, 02:55 PM
No I wouldn't object at all, I think it would make things a lot more fun. I've wanted to bust someone with another woman's help for quite some time. :)

Let me know what she thinks about it.

Uh oh, do I foresee a competition?

Once that gets rolling, those balls would get pretty banged up!

Nadzilla
08-25-2010, 11:17 PM
Uh oh, do I foresee a competition?

Once that gets rolling, those balls would get pretty banged up!

That would be so much fun, if it were actually going to happen! But after so many guys flaking out with me, I have learned not to get my hopes up when it comes to BB.

mvp
08-26-2010, 11:09 PM
Nadzilla i think you would be a good one to bust me to but i don't live in atl either i live in pa

redickulas
08-27-2010, 02:58 AM
I wouldn't flake on you. But I'm black. Sooo you don't like kicking black men in the balls. Whwhat a shame. I'm very competitive

Nadzilla
08-27-2010, 05:26 PM
Nadzilla i think you would be a good one to bust me to but i don't live in atl either i live in pa

Such a good number of guys in PA, that I would love to meet up with. ;)

mvp
08-27-2010, 08:28 PM
looks like if you lived in pa then you would have all the ball you could handle to bust

teenguy
08-29-2010, 03:19 PM
I'm too far away. Damn. Oh well. Like a 12 hour drive or something. I've always wanted to be busted by a hot black girl...

Nadzilla
08-29-2010, 08:39 PM
I'm too far away. Damn. Oh well. Like a 12 hour drive or something. I've always wanted to be busted by a hot black girl...
12 hours is quite the trip.

Hot black girl? Haaaha, thank you. :)

teenguy
08-30-2010, 12:06 AM
Well, if you make a trip to PA, it looks like you will have lots of suitors. Of course, that probably wouldn't work. You have a boyfriend to kick though, so that's always good.

Nadzilla
08-30-2010, 11:51 AM
Well, if you make a trip to PA, it looks like you will have lots of suitors. Of course, that probably wouldn't work. You have a boyfriend to kick though, so that's always good.
And why exactly wouldn't it work?

teenguy
08-30-2010, 02:05 PM
Well, I don't know much about traveling, and when I do travel, I'm going to visit someone I know. I drove to New York and stayed at my friends apartment. I just assumed you didn't know anybody in PA. I mean, you live in Georgia, and that's one state out of 50, so I'm going by the odds. So maybe I assumed wrong?

Nadzilla
08-30-2010, 02:10 PM
Well, I don't know much about traveling, and when I do travel, I'm going to visit someone I know. I drove to New York and stayed at my friends apartment. I just assumed you didn't know anybody in PA. I mean, you live in Georgia, and that's one state out of 50, so I'm going by the odds. So maybe I assumed wrong?
Yeah, you assumed wrong. I am originally from NJ and have plenty of family up there that I can stay with.

teenguy
08-31-2010, 12:27 AM
Oh, whoops. Sorry, my bad. That's good for you and everyone else in PA or close to it, but bad for their nuts :)

HsspodeBusted
08-31-2010, 07:15 AM
You can't just say NJ...is that South Jersey, or Noth Joisy?

Youthmane
08-31-2010, 02:49 PM
You can't just say NJ...is that South Jersey, or Noth Joisy?

wouldn't South Jersey = SJ, & North Jersey = NJ

I could be wrong.

[so she could say NJ.]

Nadzilla
08-31-2010, 08:13 PM
@Teenguy: Yes, very bad for their nuts. :D
That is, if I get the chance to visit.

And I am originally from Newark, NJ. But I didn't live there very long.

Sacktap
09-02-2010, 11:39 AM
I'm a 20 y/o white guy from detroit
5'11
200 lbs.
I'd like to think im physically fit.

I head down there about 2 times a year to visit family. Maybe next time I'm in town we can set up a competition.

Nadzilla
09-02-2010, 02:14 PM
I'm a 20 y/o white guy from detroit
5'11
200 lbs.
I'd like to think im physically fit.

I head down there about 2 times a year to visit family. Maybe next time I'm in town we can set up a competition.
Sounds great. :D

HsspodeBusted
09-03-2010, 07:44 AM
wouldn't South Jersey = SJ, & North Jersey = NJ

I could be wrong.

[so she could say NJ.]

No, South Jersey is usually SNJ and North Jersey is usually NNJ. At least that is how we usually do thing down in these parts.

Nadzilla
09-03-2010, 11:49 PM
No, South Jersey is usually SNJ and North Jersey is usually NNJ. At least that is how we usually do thing down in these parts.
I've never heard of that before. .___.

Youthmane
09-04-2010, 03:12 AM
I've never heard of that before. .___.

yeah, Me too. but never been there. so I guess someone from there would know.

Thx for the info.

EricaBB
09-04-2010, 10:20 AM
I know that N.J. stands for New Jersey, so it wouldn't be logical to have two of the same abbreviations for places in the same area

N.J. represents the whole state AND the northern portion...

Doesn't make sense to me.

Nadzilla
09-04-2010, 10:46 AM
I know that N.J. stands for New Jersey, so it wouldn't be logical to have two of the same abbreviations for places in the same area

N.J. represents the whole state AND the northern portion...

Doesn't make sense to me.
You and I are in the same boat.

Btw I miss you, we should talk more often. :iluvu:

mvp
09-04-2010, 03:03 PM
i agree ny is for new jersey i never heard it any other way either

Nadzilla
09-05-2010, 05:40 PM
Lets get back to talking about ball busting!

Btw for you guys who want to be busted by me and can't. My boyfriend and I will be starting a clips_4_sale site, very soon. :)

sub4her2
09-05-2010, 07:02 PM
Lets get back to talking about ball busting!

Btw for you guys who want to be busted by me and can't. My boyfriend and I will be starting a clips_4_sale site, very soon. :)

A clip4sale site? Now that's great. :bananajum May I ask you one thing along the line of Ball Busting? Do you and your BF ever engage in CBT/Cock&Ball Tramping?:o

EricaBB
09-07-2010, 01:53 AM
You and I are in the same boat.

Btw I miss you, we should talk more often. :iluvu:

I miss you too!

I just don't come on as much anymore.

I should though :(

Nadzilla
09-07-2010, 11:16 AM
A clip4sale site? Now that's great. :bananajum May I ask you one thing along the line of Ball Busting? Do you and your BF ever engage in CBT/Cock&Ball Tramping?:o

Every once in a blue moon, yes. :)

skipperbob
09-08-2010, 01:01 PM
I look forward to seeing your clips store! I hope it works out great for you and your lucky boyfriend!:thumbup

Chaboy
09-08-2010, 02:05 PM
i cant wait to see ur site, i wanna see what u got........wish u could bust me

TheLegendarySSJ8
09-09-2010, 10:01 PM
Hey maybe I'll come down and visit one of these days :-)

Vin

Nadzilla
09-12-2010, 04:15 PM
Here is a sample video, that my boyfriend and I have made.

Its short and sweet, and there is much more to come. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SvP_bEzfdM

sub4her2
09-12-2010, 04:53 PM
Lucky for me, I was on line when I read your post. Saw the clip too. Really nice. But when you open up your clip4sale store, will your BF/boy friend have his clothes on? A naked male being kicked in the balls by a girl with clothes on is a major turn on to me.:o

Nadzilla
09-12-2010, 07:17 PM
Lucky for me, I was on line when I read your post. Saw the clip too. Really nice. But when you open up your clip4sale store, will your BF/boy friend have his clothes on? A naked male being kicked in the balls by a girl with clothes on is a major turn on to me.:o
He'll have his clothes off, lol. You just can't put that kind of stuff on youtube.

Arcane
09-12-2010, 09:33 PM
Here is a sample video, that my boyfriend and I have made.

Its short and sweet, and there is much more to come. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8SvP_bEzfdM

that knee was devastating. excellent stuff and im anxious to see more

Chaboy
09-12-2010, 09:58 PM
nice little video, but those kicks are weak.....i hope ur future videos have harder stuff :thumbup

Nadzilla
09-13-2010, 03:22 PM
that knee was devastating. excellent stuff and im anxious to see more
;) Thank you very much. I'm very exciting about making more videos and getting to share more.

Nadzilla
09-13-2010, 09:13 PM
nice little video, but those kicks are weak.....i hope ur future videos have harder stuff :thumbup
They weren't weak, you're just jealous. :P
Hehehe, but yes next time will be harder.

bthauronite
09-14-2010, 05:03 PM
Well, I am certainly jealous.

curiousj
09-19-2010, 02:00 PM
hey Nadzilla, do you have any female friends in GA into BB? I've finally moved.

iron horse
09-19-2010, 03:36 PM
He'll have his clothes off, lol. You just can't put that kind of stuff on youtube.

Hey Nadiyah,

Looks like you're already building a fan club - and you deserve it! :iluvu:

A lot of us would love to hear your thoughts on what you prefer most insofar as the respective attire of you two when ballbusting. I'm very much in favor of CFNM (clothed-female/naked-male) as it portrays the elevation of the female over the male, that is, she can see everything but he's denied the same - all the while she takes advantage of the situation by kicking him in his balls. It also emphasizes his naked vulnerability to the superior female. But, not all agree with that.

However, I think we all agree that it should be done *exactly* in the way you want it because when it can be seen that the female truly enjoys the situation, it is as erotic as the situation itself - everyone else can enjoy it with you. :bananajum And the fact that this is something you personally enjoy and want to pursue, I think it will be awesome!

Also, with regards to the initial call for men to bust, should they expect for it to be a CFNM encounter (I know a lot will like that!)

jacall
09-19-2010, 05:46 PM
I actually like it more when the woman is naked, she just seems more vulnerable yet still can dominate a man.

mvp
09-20-2010, 12:19 AM
nice video we all been waiting for something like this from you

Jewels_4Me
09-20-2010, 02:12 PM
You go girl!

Sounds like you've got some very willing guys. I agree with the others - whatever you do, make sure you enjoy it! :thumbup

Chaboy
09-20-2010, 03:19 PM
When r u gonna make ur way around the PA area to take some tough balls on

Nadzilla
09-21-2010, 07:58 PM
hey Nadzilla, do you have any female friends in GA into BB? I've finally moved.
No sir, I do not have any friends into BB. Good luck finding someone though. :thumbup

nice video we all been waiting for something like this from you

You guys are so sweet. My boyfriend and I went and checked out prices for camcorders today! So hopefully we will be able to buy one soon.

I actually like it more when the woman is naked, she just seems more vulnerable yet still can dominate a man.
Well I hope that you still enjoy our videos. I will not be naked/getting naked.

You go girl!

Sounds like you've got some very willing guys. I agree with the others - whatever you do, make sure you enjoy it! :thumbup

Yes ma'am! Thanks so much for the support. I absolutely love it. :iluvu:

When r u gonna make ur way around the PA area to take some tough balls on
I'm not traveling? :/ That isn't in my budget. Sorry. :(

aiam
09-22-2010, 12:57 AM
why are you only taking white guys though?!

pkmn123
09-22-2010, 01:48 AM
Don't mind me, just planning a one-way trip to Atlanta :iluvu:. Australia isn't all that great anyway...

iron horse
09-22-2010, 11:07 AM
Woohoo!

These sound like they'll be great! Although you didn't ask, here's some thoughts about the video cam you select:

- Most folks now are using high-definition cams; they are cheap compared to what they were a couple of years ago...the only way to go!

- BB Legends guy says that the poor quality of his videos are not because the quality of the camera is bad, but when you have normal lighting indoors, they look grainy. You may want to get a "continuous" camera light or two. You can find them on Ebay...very cheap. It will make your videos 100% better!

- tripods for fixed shooting are worth their weight in gold

Don't mean to insert my opinions, I just get frustrated when I see great ballbusting vids ruined because of the lighting or filming.

Good luck!

Nadzilla
09-22-2010, 04:45 PM
Woohoo!

These sound like they'll be great! Although you didn't ask, here's some thoughts about the video cam you select:

- Most folks now are using high-definition cams; they are cheap compared to what they were a couple of years ago...the only way to go!

- BB Legends guy says that the poor quality of his videos are not because the quality of the camera is bad, but when you have normal lighting indoors, they look grainy. You may want to get a "continuous" camera light or two. You can find them on Ebay...very cheap. It will make your videos 100% better!

- tripods for fixed shooting are worth their weight in gold

Don't mean to insert my opinions, I just get frustrated when I see great ballbusting vids ruined because of the lighting or filming.

Good luck!

I love your input on things. Feel free to put your two cents in anytime that you want. I really appreciate help. We've never done this before, so any guidance is great. :D

Don't mind me, just planning a one-way trip to Atlanta :iluvu:. Australia isn't all that great anyway...
Aww, I would love for you to come and see me! ;)

pablo100mil
10-06-2010, 08:49 PM
Hi Nadzilla,

I'm a fairly fit guy that can take a lot. I used to do mma. I'd love to possibly do the contest.
I'll be in Atlanta on the 13th - 16th. I'll be in Stone Mountain... don't know how far that is.

Pablo

MagnumXL9Jock2Bust
10-09-2010, 01:18 AM
Well I'm not very far from atl. I'm in southern nc and I've been busted by probably 10 girls who had never done it before. Not all at once of course. But only white girls. I could be interested if there could be some stepping and trampling off my bare balls involved! :)

Of*

wasdoinz
10-09-2010, 06:42 PM
:iluvu: i wish i could get there id like to try sum stuff out with you

Nadzilla
10-11-2010, 02:41 PM
That would be nice, considering that I have still not heard from anyone serious. :confused:

Too many fantasists and dreamers on this site.

Chomp
10-11-2010, 05:39 PM
That would be nice, considering that I have still not heard from anyone serious. :confused:

Too many fantasists and dreamers on this site.

I really think the bigger issue is location. Even if you narrow it down to just Americans, the United States is still a very big place and there are probably only a few people here who are at all close to Atlanta.

I mean, I've never been busted so I might be a fantasist. But I'd at least let you have my balls once to find out. Problem is there are almost 3,000 miles between us.

MagnumXL9Jock2Bust
10-11-2010, 08:34 PM
How about Nov on a Sunday. I can drive down, I'm sure.

Nadzilla
10-15-2010, 10:49 AM
Well I would like to inform everyone that I am changing my age requirement. It pretty much - no longer exists.

I don't know if this will change anyone's mind. But I would definitely like to give older men a chance. Shoot me a message or an email if you're interested.

Don't bother wasting my time, if you're not really interested then don't email me.

I don't mind playing into your fantasies and having conversations about BB, I mean hell - I love talking about busting balls. Who doesn't in this forum? Just don't take me on a ride about how you are going to visit me, blah blah etc.

I really think the bigger issue is location. Even if you narrow it down to just Americans, the United States is still a very big place and there are probably only a few people here who are at all close to Atlanta.

I mean, I've never been busted so I might be a fantasist. But I'd at least let you have my balls once to find out. Problem is there are almost 3,000 miles between us.

Maybe you are right, and maybe not. Location is definitely a factor, it always is.. I am thinking of traveling to California next summer for vacation, so we shall see what happens. ;)

finally
10-15-2010, 01:30 PM
Sorry, I'm not into ballbusting, but I'm more than astonished too.
There are so many ballbusting guys here. Are they really all chicken? :D
:bananad:

Chomp
10-15-2010, 05:00 PM
I am thinking of traveling to California next summer for vacation, so we shall see what happens. ;)

Yikes! I didn't think I'd have to back my words up, but if you do come out here I'll keep my promise and submit my balls to you. I'll probably be kinda nervous but it's something I've wanted to try for a long time.

Just how likely is this trip exactly?

reboot
10-15-2010, 05:06 PM
Well I would like to inform everyone that I am changing my age requirement. It pretty much - no longer exists.

I don't know if this will change anyone's mind. But I would definitely like to give older men a chance. Shoot me a message or an email if you're interested.

Don't bother wasting my time, if you're not really interested then don't email me.

I don't mind playing into your fantasies and having conversations about BB, I mean hell - I love talking about busting balls. Who doesn't in this forum? Just don't take me on a ride about how you are going to visit me, blah blah etc.

Maybe you are right, and maybe not. Location is definitely a factor, it always is.. I am thinking of traveling to California next summer for vacation, so we shall see what happens. ;)

well I'm glad about the age thing as I wont see 50 again, but I'm sorry I cant get to the USA anyway due to home commitments. More power to your feet:ibow4u:

fsdffsd
10-15-2010, 05:23 PM
Could you possibly give the community some work to create captions?.

Thanks and i would love to talk to you about busting my balls. and i will be clear now, that i won't be back in the states for a while.

sean209
10-15-2010, 07:09 PM

I'm located in Northern California. if you decide to come anywhere near Stockton, Sacramento, San Jose, or possibly San Francisco. I'd be interested.

I'm 23 and consider myself pretty great looking.

my only condition would it wouldn't be nude ballbusting. and depending on where the ballbusting would take place I would want to sit down and get some food with you and the bf before it takes place.

Nadzilla
10-17-2010, 07:59 PM
Guys, guys guys.

Going to California is just an idea. I am not making any promises - got me? So don't everyone get your hopes up at once. As I am sure of you know - money is tight for a lot of people, including me.

So as long as that is clear - we can move on.

I'm an 18 year old photographer, money doesn't just pop into my hand when I want it to, I have to work just like everyone else. And traveling is usually on the bottom of my list of things to spend my money on.

jacall
10-17-2010, 09:03 PM
Oh that's awesome! If you don't mind me asking, what kind of photography do you do?

Nadzilla
10-20-2010, 08:58 AM
Oh that's awesome! If you don't mind me asking, what kind of photography do you do?
Fine Art mainly and everything free lance based.

Chaboy
10-20-2010, 01:58 PM
why couldnt u be from the PA area....one of my biggest fantasies is to have a cute black chick leave my nuts sore and swollen

Nadzilla
10-24-2010, 12:12 AM
why couldnt u be from the PA area....one of my biggest fantasies is to have a cute black chick leave my nuts sore and swollen
Yeah, too bad. :/

saywhen
11-02-2010, 06:54 PM
Hey Nadzilla, still up for some busting? In Atlanta for the foreseeable future, and would love to be looking up at you! Drop me a line:ibow4u:

22heat22
11-02-2010, 07:07 PM
i can be there this sunday or a day next week friday through sunday. im white, 23, 6ft, about 210lbs. im in pretty good shape. i'm totally serious. PM me a phone number to reach you at and a good time to call and we can discuss it more if you're still looking. hope to here from you soon.