PDA

View Full Version : woman bites robbers balls

srzl
07-17-2010, 09:22 AM
Wednesday 25th May 2005 - 23:00:00
Thats Bizarre: A Peruvian women bit off a robber's testicle when he broke into her house and attempted to **** her.Elizabeth Coz was disturbed on Monday (09.05.05) when Hemogenes Meza and his gang broke onto her ranch in a region in the remote Andes.Meza is alleged to have tried to sexually assault the homeowner when she sank her teeth into his groin causing him need to have one of his testicles amputated.Surgeon Hugo Jaime said: "It looked like a dog bite. The man arrived with his right testicle dead and hanging by a thread ... there was nothing to do but cut it off."The rest of the gang fled after Coz and her relatives began stoning them

hot!

srzl
07-17-2010, 09:36 AM
CHICAGO, Illinois - In most self-defense classes, the instructor is likely to tell the students to strike the attacker where it hurts. A 42-year-old Chicago woman took this sentiment one step further.

She bit off the testicles of a man who sexually assaulted her and took them to the police headquarters just a short distance away from the attack.Officer Thomas Donegan told reporters, "During the assault, the female victim got the man's testicles in her mouth and bit them off." The attacker went to a local hospital, but reattachment surgery proved futile. The woman was treated at a different facility.

wow!

lia_watson
08-13-2010, 12:26 PM
strong women. Two less ra*ists to breed themselves in this world.

EricaBB
08-13-2010, 01:50 PM
The hottest part was the stoning, that's when it gets really interesting.

aniMALE
08-13-2010, 02:13 PM
So if I bring the clit of a girl to the police and I say "she tried to ra.pe me" they will arrest her for ra.pe, right?

Dix
08-14-2010, 04:55 AM
So if I bring the clit of a girl to the police and I say "she tried to ra.pe me" they will arrest her for ra.pe, right?

It is a double standard isn't it.

mick_sl8ter
08-15-2010, 03:21 AM
Wednesday 25th May 2005 - 23:00:00
Thats Bizarre: A Peruvian women bit off a robber's testicle when he broke into her house and attempted to **** her.Elizabeth Coz was disturbed on Monday (09.05.05) when Hemogenes Meza and his gang broke onto her ranch in a region in the remote Andes.Meza is alleged to have tried to sexually assault the homeowner when she sank her teeth into his groin causing him need to have one of his testicles amputated.Surgeon Hugo Jaime said: "It looked like a dog bite. The man arrived with his right testicle dead and hanging by a thread ... there was nothing to do but cut it off."The rest of the gang fled after Coz and her relatives began stoning them

hot!
Most reports on this event just repeat the little information that is being spread: http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/mobile/bizarre/Bizarre-5387.html

Someone should actually fly over to peru and do an in depth interview in front of the camera. And interview both the victim and the offender.