PDA

View Full Version : My School Ballbusting Experience

Dusk_Wolf
07-24-2010, 09:46 AM
Hi! I'm relatively new here, I'm 18, and I'm mildly interested in ballbusting as a fetish. I don't think I'm as hardcore as a lot of people though.

Man, when I really decided to embrace this fetish, I got pretty lucky in coming up with a stupid, but "good" idea. At high school I let people kick me in the nuts for a dollar, (That's right, they payed ME), and I got to pretend like I didn't like it. A good half of the kickers were girls, (and in a high school setting, pretty attractive for the act as well). There we're guys, but for them i just saw at as easy money. I know it's far from random, but it's sure a different situation.

Good times...

Alec Anaconda
07-24-2010, 12:09 PM
That’s very enterprising, but only one US dollar a kick?

How much can you earn an hour?

(I don’t work for the IRS.)

Alec Anaconda

rediwhip
07-24-2010, 01:31 PM
And I used to give it away for free.

Dusk_Wolf
07-24-2010, 01:49 PM
Well, I didn't do it very often, partially because I did not want to get caught by the school. One thing could have led to another, and it could have become quite embarrassing for myself. But, if I went around during lunch, I could perhaps get five-ten> It really would depend.

There were these two friends who I always thought were insanely sexy, and they were just that kind of girl you want to see bust someone badly. I was too embarrassed to ask them directly I think. I was hanging around their group once, and took a nap on the ground beside them. Although I said something like "If anyone wants to kick me in the nuts, please give me a dollar first," which wasn't that odd of a statement taking into account my bizarre reputation.

Anyway, I got instantly sprung when I heard one of the girls say "really?" with much excitement. "You'd let me kick your balls for a dollar?" They both kicked me like ten times, and payed too 0.0... I would have had them over and let them do it for free, but then I would just look like a weirdo.

God they were hot...

Alec Anaconda
07-24-2010, 02:15 PM
rediwhip:And I used to give it away for free.
I’ve never charged either, but I’d be well wealthy if I had.

On the plus side, I’ve never paid for it.

Dusk_Wolf:There were guys, but for them I just saw it as easy money.
Hypothetically, if a girl and guy each gave you their dollar and persuaded you to close your eyes before they kicked your balls, would you be able to distinguish between them from just the pain.

Alec Anaconda

Youthmane
07-24-2010, 04:42 PM
Hypothetically, if a girl and guy each gave you their dollar and persuaded you to close your eyes before they kicked your balls, would you be able to distinguish between them from just the pain.

Alec Anaconda

I don't really Like the Feeling of Getting kicked in the balls. but I like the Thought. knowing the Female is excited, getting wet from it, or Horny, sexy for them, just Funny as hell.

but I am alittle too shy to ask people to Kick me. but maybe I could Slip it it in a conversation where two girls are talking about Kicking balls. maybe laughing, thinking it was funny. to try it on me. :cryingblu

tom77
07-25-2010, 04:49 AM
would love to try that at my school, but i think i would really look like a weirdo :cryingblu:D

Dusk_Wolf
07-25-2010, 02:25 PM
I was lucky enough to be a "popular weirdo". People expected insanity and craziness from me, so I was the perfect candidate to do something like this.

Funny story: This one girl wanted to kick me, so she paid the dollar. But then, she took forever to actually do the need, and the whole time she was bending herself over and staring at it, making all sorts of freaky sexy poses. When she finally kicked me, I had a rock hard boner. Since this is a sexual forum, and not facebook, I'll feel free to say that I'm cursed with a fairly small dick. So she missed me, and instead kicked my dick that she couldn't easily see through my pants the way I was standing.

She accused me of wearing a cup. She thought my penis was a steel plate. xD

deballs
07-25-2010, 04:37 PM
I was lucky enough to be a "popular weirdo". People expected insanity and craziness from me, so I was the perfect candidate to do something like this.

Funny story: This one girl wanted to kick me, so she paid the dollar. But then, she took forever to actually do the need, and the whole time she was bending herself over and staring at it, making all sorts of freaky sexy poses. When she finally kicked me, I had a rock hard boner. Since this is a sexual forum, and not facebook, I'll feel free to say that I'm cursed with a fairly small dick. So she missed me, and instead kicked my dick that she couldn't easily see through my pants the way I was standing.

She accused me of wearing a cup. She thought my penis was a steel plate. xD

hahaha. did you let her kick again? or did she have to pay another dollar?

Dusk_Wolf
07-25-2010, 05:04 PM
Naw, she simply walked away. There's a few other funny stories, it was all quite funny.

As far as if I would be able to tell the difference, I'm not sure. I think the girls generally have thinner seeming blows, striking in one particular place, while guys just kinda slam the whole region. Frankly Im not sure who was more timid and hit softer, as girls are nervous, but guys don't want to inflict the pain on a fellow man.

Alec Anaconda
07-26-2010, 04:54 AM
Youthmane: I don't really Like the Feeling of Getting kicked in the balls. but I like the Thought. knowing the Female is excited, getting wet from it, or Horny, sexy for them, just Funny as hell.

I could use that as the idea for a story.

The hero being kicked in his balls because he believes this is arousing the woman of his dreams.

One misguided lady tormenting his gonads, only as she thinks this is turning him on.

Giving two potential lovers not enjoying the action.

It’s a funny old life!

Alec Anaconda

poolman2
07-26-2010, 06:33 PM
Damn, Alec,

You have a sick, twisted and perverted way of thinking. I knew there was something I admired about you. :D

poolman2

try
07-26-2010, 08:51 PM
I don't really Like the Feeling of Getting kicked in the balls. but I like the Thought. knowing the Female is excited, getting wet from it, or Horny, sexy for them, just Funny as hell.

but I am alittle too shy to ask people to Kick me. but maybe I could Slip it it in a conversation where two girls are talking about Kicking balls. maybe laughing, thinking it was funny. to try it on me. :cryingblu

You've given me an idea for a story. A guy is chatting to a girl, and it comes up in conversation that she does karate. He snorts with contempt, saying no girl can really do karate any good, ecept in the movies. She takes offence and challenges him to fight her. It starts off playful, but he keeps taunting her about 'just being a girl', and then he 'accidently' grabs her tits. That's it, the girl loses it and kicks him in the nuts, good and hard. Then she demands he say she's a better fighter than him, and when he refuses, she gives his balls a real working over, the battle ending with him whimpering on the floor, while she leaves with a smug smile on her face.

May get to write such a tale.

Alec Anaconda
07-27-2010, 07:30 AM
Damn, Alec,

You have a sick, twisted and perverted way of thinking. I knew there was something I admired about you.

poolman2

And I though it was just my genitalia!

Thanks poolman2, I do love compliments.

You've (Youthmane) given me an idea for a story.

May get to write such a tale.

try

Well, unless you try, “try”, to write this tale, you cannot fail.

However, of your first try is not to your liking, you can try, try and try again, “try”.

With my advance apologies,

Alec Anaconda

poolman2
07-29-2010, 02:01 AM
Hi Alec,

I do compliment those who have earned it, as you certainly have.

But as to admiring your genitalia, well it's actually more of a case of trying not to call attention to another man's shortcomings.

ROFLMAO

poolman2 :D

Alec Anaconda
07-29-2010, 12:15 PM
Thank you for your most excellent rejoinder, sir.

I would counter, but CBA due to my mental image of you ROFLMAO.

Cheers,

Alec Anaconda

Ballbusting Legends
07-31-2010, 01:35 AM
Well, I didn't do it very often, partially because I did not want to get caught by the school. One thing could have led to another, and it could have become quite embarrassing for myself. But, if I went around during lunch, I could perhaps get five-ten> It really would depend.

There were these two friends who I always thought were insanely sexy, and they were just that kind of girl you want to see bust someone badly. I was too embarrassed to ask them directly I think. I was hanging around their group once, and took a nap on the ground beside them. Although I said something like "If anyone wants to kick me in the nuts, please give me a dollar first," which wasn't that odd of a statement taking into account my bizarre reputation.

Anyway, I got instantly sprung when I heard one of the girls say "really?" with much excitement. "You'd let me kick your balls for a dollar?" They both kicked me like ten times, and payed too 0.0... I would have had them over and let them do it for free, but then I would just look like a weirdo.

God they were hot...

The force is strong with this one. Kudos, young jedi of ballbusting!

Seriously, I have two thoughts on this whole scenario- 1. the kid is a genius; and 2. I'm pissed I didn't think of this myself, lol. I can totally see this working out at the bars. If you approached random girls and asked them to kick you, they'd take you for a weirdo, but if you are doing it for the money, they'd take you up on it. Yes, it would totally work. Well played.

Iguana
07-31-2010, 09:49 AM
Just be carefull of the IRS: they'll take your cash, AND your nuts, too!

Iguana

Dusk_Wolf
07-31-2010, 12:39 PM
Haha, thanks much.

One time I was getting kicked, the girl seemed to be excited, but took a very long time. She was very attractive, and tended to bend herself over in laughter in a very sexy way. Well, she took so long (Not that it would take very long), that I got a full on boner. She finally kicks me, but sorta pisses and hits my dick.

She... accused me of wearing a cup. She thought my dick was a steel plate.

I just was all, "Yeah, sorry, of course i would wear one," then walked away like 0.0