PDA

View Full Version : I finally got a kick from my gf.

exstudent
07-25-2010, 10:15 PM
My gf has always been obsessed with my balls. I can’t keep her hands off them. But she never wants to cause any pain. Over the years I’ve played down the sensitivity. This has allowed her to slap and bite often. Any moan I need to hide and pretend it is a moan of enjoyment.
I have hinted at kicking but she is dead against it and says it will hurt me.

I always ridicule the movies and Tv, saying I don’t understand how they make out testicles are so sensitive. ( I was trying to warm her to the idea. )

I then wondered if she would be more comfortable kicking me if I convinced her I wanted to kick her first. I explained I was curious to kick her to see if she could feel much. She found it odd but I just said I was curious.

She finally agreed. We both undressed and she spread her legs. I kicked her medium strength and she barely reacted. I was turned on slightly feeling my foot hit her pussy.
I then said you can kick me back if you want. She refused, so I said I would kick her properly this time. I then used quite a lot of force, hearing a whack as my foot hit her. She leaned over and winced. ( I guess it does hurt girls!)

I acted like I didn’t do it hard at all and asked her to try with me. Finally she
agreed. Almost without warning she kicked me square between my balls. It felt amazing!
I had to hide the pain, hoping she would do more.
I replied, “that actually feels good, it’s not painful. Didn’t it feel good for you?”.

She told me her’s had hurt a little but she would kick me again harder.
I have been waiting 3 years to hear those words!

I spread and let her kick another 3 times until I leaned over with pain. I moaned but then faked it to sound more like a moan during orgasm.

I then asked for a knee. She was reluctant but finally she kneed once so hard I could barely take it.

I said it hurt slightly and could understand how it would hurt if I wasn’t turned on. I said, "But because I'm turned on, It actually feels nice. It could be harder and still wouldn’t hurt."
This made her interested, and asked to knee me a few more times, which she did until I could not hide my pain. She then said, "if it’s hurting I'd better stop."

It was so amazing, but I doubt I could trick her into this again. It was worth experiencing this one time. I wish I could be 100% honest with ballbusting but I I know she wouldn't be into it.

deballs
07-25-2010, 11:45 PM
What a lovely experience. Good luck in your future endeavors.

cumfan
07-26-2010, 01:25 AM
great story :D
would love to hear more from you (and her obviously ;) )

poolman2
07-26-2010, 06:28 PM
exstudent,

Congratulations on your success with your girl friend.

FWIW, I too have always emphasized to my wife the pleasure I get from her ballbusting. However when its really going to hurt, I stress that the pain will be relatively transitory and followed by a much greater pleasure.

Good luck,

poolman2

ty509
07-27-2010, 04:09 PM
You don't have to trick her into it anymore, you already told her the truth when you said "it feels good". Not feeling painful is just a lie of omission :)

Why not ask her if she remembers when she kicked you and how you said it actually felt good, and see if she's down for a repeat performance?

I mean, dude, she's already slapped, kicked, bitten, and kneed your balls. I think if you told her you were really happy with that, she wouldn't be that surprised. It kinda sounds like she "gets" it, except for you're gonna have to keep lying about hurting. As for lying... hey man, why not?