PDA

View Full Version : ballbusted atlast

unbusted(sadly)
07-26-2010, 12:46 PM
Hi guys I just wanted to tell the forum that I have had my balls busted today. I was known as unbusted(sadly). I cannot change my user name so if you see a post or thread by me from now on, remember I am busted(gladly).

The dom who busted me was absolutely fantastic at it. I had a one on one then she took part in last man standing ballbusting game (this took place at lightening jacks party today).

When the game was over I went into the dungeon with the mistress, she asked me what else I would like to do. I asked her to give me a couple of knees in my balls (ouch). I was then told to get on my knees then she started to tap my balls with her boot this got a bit harder, she then kicked me in the balls slightly hard then again harder. The mistress then asked if I was ok to take a really hard kick to my nuts, I counted to thirty then closed my eyes and about 10-20 secs after I felt a really hard boothit my balls the pain was a stomach ache and ghal stones at the same time. The mistress stood laughing at me on and off which I found a bit of a turn on aswell as the pain. I could not stop thanking her and I do hope that she will bust my balls again sometime. The party was really fun and the people were very nice and welcoming. So thank you for the invite lightening jack just let me know when you will be holding another. I will be there.

I was asked if I was ok during the one on one session the first was about five minutes the second was about ten but I had fun and so did everyone else BALLBUSTING RULES.

busted(gladly)

Alec Anaconda
07-26-2010, 01:29 PM
Again, well done, sir!

Well worth posting twice.

Alec Anaconda