PDA

View Full Version : Busting Shemales

jamesgore112
07-27-2010, 09:02 PM
I've been trying to look around for this fetish, but it's very rare. I believe there used to be a thread about this topic posted on these forums but I must say I think it's HOT! :thumbup

Anybody have a say on this?

abrakadaba
08-04-2010, 06:22 PM
Hey there! I just joined up here too, and shemale ballbusting is the only type of ballbusting I enjoy. :thumbup And by shemale, I don't mean Burt Reynolds in a tutu, I mean a person who looks like a female with the exception of their genitalia. :DThis is a shame, for any content of this sort, be it cartoons or stories, is very very rare.

What's more, most cartoons of this sort have is either of the anime variety or the shemales and females with triple-Z breasts, and the shemale's cock-and-balls are ridiculously huge which I don't care for.

I hope to someday find a female vs sexy shemale comic/cartoon drawn in a realistic western (as in not anime) art-style.

I may try to write a story someday, but I not very good at writing them. :-/

trannybuster
08-07-2010, 02:36 AM
I agree very hot indeed but also equally rare. I've only seen one website that has some minor ballbusting on the shemale.

Alec Anaconda
08-07-2010, 09:11 AM
http://femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6469

Alec Anaconda

funguy
08-07-2010, 10:09 AM
Judging by the female hormones, a lot of shemales have already had their balls busted.

snake1230
12-06-2010, 07:28 AM
Hey there! I just joined up here too, and shemale ballbusting is the only type of ballbusting I enjoy. :thumbup And by shemale, I don't mean Burt Reynolds in a tutu, I mean a person who looks like a female with the exception of their genitalia. :DThis is a shame, for any content of this sort, be it cartoons or stories, is very very rare.

What's more, most cartoons of this sort have is either of the anime variety or the shemales and females with triple-Z breasts, and the shemale's cock-and-balls are ridiculously huge which I don't care for.

I hope to someday find a female vs sexy shemale comic/cartoon drawn in a realistic western (as in not anime) art-style.

I may try to write a story someday, but I not very good at writing them. :-/

Hello, I am new to the forum and I thought I'd say hi. I agree with Abrakadabra. Most of the content found are anime style which is overly exaggerated. To find real stuff is super rare, so I guess any stuff found is a gem really.