PDA

View Full Version : Testicle kneading and slapping

Barbarella
07-28-2010, 04:59 AM
Hi everybody

I am a domme wife with a sub hubby, since many many years. We celebrate a fem dom type marriage, however with a LOVING type of fem dom, rather than a nasty or bitchy one. One aspect ( of many ) I enjoy tremendously is to tease and torment his manhood, i.e. keep him chaste over extended periods ( usually 1 month ), while he performs orally for me countless times. Since many years already I don't let him fuck me anymore, in fact he hasn't had his dick inside a woman ( not vaginally, not anally and surely not orally ) for nearly 10 years now ! I have trained him in total ORAL servitude. I VERY much enjoy "queening him" and "fucking his face" ( using facial strap-on dildos ). Apart from that I get a huge kick out from teasing him relentlessly, i.e. getting him hard whenever I feel like it, keep him aroused until he is dribbling precum and then cool him down again....just to repeat the game later on...again and again. It drives him absolutely "nuts" ( intended "pun" ! ) to be totally exposed to natural female power, i.e. being so vulnerable to female teasing and female charms. He is a total sucker for legs, bums and pussy of course...like most men ! Even with aching balls he can't avoid getting a "boner", when I choose to tease him. I usually call him "pussy pet" or "blue balls" ( as well in public and in front of my girlfriends and my sister). Now to the point. I enjoy controlling his urges by applying my special "testicle treatment/massage", which contains about anything my hand can do to them, such as slapping, kneading, pinching, yanking, stretching. Applied with vigor it never fails to abort any "boiling over" and prevent him from ejaculating without my permission. As absolute emergency stop I may also use my knee or foot, giving his aching balls the "kiss of power", which of course instantly aborts any possible ejaculation urges. I would like to know from other members here ( particularly other women in similar relationships like mine ) how they go about controlling their men's urges.

Greetings
Barbara

lia_watson
08-13-2010, 12:25 PM
OMG, poor guy. Aren't you afraid about his fertility?

EricaBB
08-13-2010, 01:44 PM
Hasn't had his dick inside a woman for 10 years...

:Baahaha: