PDA

View Full Version : Random interaction, maybe potential

One from the Vaults
08-05-2010, 10:49 PM
Last night I went to a place near my house with many steps leading up to a scenic touristy spot; on my way, I saw a guy running from a hot woman; they were laughing and she seemed annoyed but having a good time. Kept going... heard him cry out, turned around and saw him lying on the ground holding his balls, her laughing at him. He moaned a bunch and she teased him, and then they wandered back to the house they came from (a house with a very good reputation -- apparently there's a band that does free shows there and I've been told to check it out but never got around to it).

Went about my business... ran up an down the steps a bunch of times. When I couldn't take it anymore I started walking home. Since it's so near my house I hadn't felt like putting on a shirt or any shoes, so I was just wearing a pashmina (fancy scarf) as a cape above my pants. As I neared the house I mentioned above, I noticed a bunch of people (including the woman I saw before) were getting bikes together outside; I considered saying hi, but didn't approach them... until she shouted across the street at me, "I want to make love to you!"

Considering I was thinking of saying hi anyway, I figured that was a good in, came over and introduced myself. Mentioned how I'd heard of the house and that it has a great reputation... she said something like "yeah, but do you make love to women?" and when I said yes, she took my number and said she'd call me. Apparently she liked the fact that I was wearing a scarf instead of a shirt.

Hasn't yet... should be interesting! Posting here due to the random BB connection. Seems like a cool girl. Hot, too,

Arcane
08-06-2010, 02:53 AM
it could be interesting. let us know.

RTW2000
08-08-2010, 08:54 AM
Sounds like a keeper :jumpsmile