PDA

View Full Version : small penis humiliation

bbplease
08-07-2010, 07:54 PM
looked around and didnt see a thread. anyone else into this kink? i love it when a girl makes fun of me for having a tiny cock. i dont know what it is but giving her the power and knowing she is not pleased really gets me going. my cock is about 3.5 inches, 8 cm. and my balls are really close to my body.

bookoo
08-07-2010, 10:50 PM
There are many into this kink. My dick is much larger than yours thankfully, but check out experienceproject.com. Lots of groups there that cater to small dicked guys and women who like to humiliate them.
I did fuck a woman a few times in front of her husband as he liked to be cucked and watch her have sex with other men. All three of us got off as both she & I made fun of his small cock as she sucked and fucked me. After we were done she made him lick her pussy clean and had him clean my dick with his tongue. I never had that before but it was a turn on for me watching him eat our cum juices off our bodies.:)

creamy
08-08-2010, 06:55 AM
Yeah, even though I'm avg. I love it when a woman tells me it's too small. It's a kink.

Of course, sometimes (depending) I love to hear it's big, too. Variety is the spice of a sex life.

bbplease
08-09-2010, 12:37 AM
bookoo i know what your talking about, but dont think id be that hardcore into it lol. im more into just having a girl tell me how im too small to please a woman and how its so much smaller than all of her other guys lol.