PDA

View Full Version : first bust you seen in a movie?

Blersheta
08-14-2010, 04:08 AM
whats the first bust you ever seen in a movie?

mine had ot be total recall

calcinellepalle
08-22-2010, 09:27 AM
Ursula Andress
Loaded gun
great knee

i am jacks username
08-22-2010, 10:38 AM
Summer Job. It's still one of my all time favorites. Followed closely by Private Resort. Both grabs (one offscreen).

eric B
08-24-2010, 02:26 PM
Probably Back to the Future part 2.

Ballbusting was quite a popular meme in the eighties.

VenomousBeetle
08-24-2010, 03:51 PM
Some batman show.

first time Id even seen the idea.

Thought it was sexy ever since. (batgirl did it)

jerpears
08-24-2010, 03:55 PM
Total Recall or back to the future 2. Probabally 2 of the best busts in movies to this date.

theonewhohatesyou
08-25-2010, 09:08 AM
Space travesty - there's a very nice bust from Ophelia Winter

ultimatebbshoot
08-25-2010, 11:23 PM
SHARP ATTACK & IRON GUARD - he popped both balls of the boss together, a very realistic description of ball popping represented by popping two eggs.
ballbustees here concern ball popping more, and always wish a girl to pop their balls in fantancy.

reboot
08-26-2010, 01:59 AM
sorry its so long ago I cant remember the name of the movie, but it was a nazi interrogation with a girl dressed in uniform going to town on a male prisoner. I remember she had a very cold look in her eyes and and a brutal manner, I must admit I was aroused and frightened by my thoughts at the same time. It awaked feelings that I had not realised I had. must be from the 60's.

mangler
08-29-2010, 12:42 PM
Does Robocop count?

Samjoko
09-03-2010, 08:38 AM
Can't remember.

doople44
09-10-2010, 01:53 PM
May have been Blazing Saddles. Madeleine Kahn kneeing a heckler. But the one that made me realise I had this fetish was Recruits; cheerleaders beating up some thugs; it featured a couple of busts, but it was the moment the knee of the woman in tight red shorts connected with a man's groin that my obsession started.

shorty-p
09-10-2010, 02:59 PM
Summer Job. It's still one of my all time favorites.

This was mine too. Also, the scene after it where the girl says are those nuts crushed? Talking about the ce cream toppings while he is limping around with bruised balls :) Good stuff.

cmathews70
09-10-2010, 03:29 PM
The first one that is standing out to me is the lethal weapon busts, if I remember correctly that was a good one. There was also one where a girl slams the stick shift of a car into a guys nads, but don't remember the movie.

i am jacks username
09-10-2010, 04:19 PM
This was mine too. Also, the scene after it where the girl says are those nuts crushed? Talking about the ce cream toppings while he is limping around with bruised balls :) Good stuff.

I remember it well. I always thought that blond with the ice cream (I think it is her only scene in the movie) was amazingly hot. Then again, I may be looking though the haze of a few decades.

i am jacks username
09-10-2010, 04:22 PM
The first one that is standing out to me is the lethal weapon busts, if I remember correctly that was a good one. There was also one where a girl slams the stick shift of a car into a guys nads, but don't remember the movie.

Loverboy

(I watched way too much TV growing up)

2nutbuster
09-10-2010, 06:06 PM
The scene where the Baseball catcher is talking crap, and the main character rams a bat into his balls, it's awesome and I still love that clip.

poolman2
09-10-2010, 07:01 PM
I have no idea what the first ball bust I saw in the movies may have been.

But beyond all doubt, the most memorable bust was in the movie Feds. Rebecca DeMornay :loveeyes (gorgeous) and Mary Gross played two FBI trainees who were being robbed. They did what comes natural to women. They both wore pumps and with great force and precision implanted them in the robbers' balls. A third robber fled in terror. A bonus consists of the 2 other busts in the movie. Moreover, Rebecca DeMornay is an absolute heartstopper of a babe. Finally the movie is pretty good one to boot.

poolman2