check the ballbusting updates here

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Tell your Fantasies in a few Lines (and pics ?)

Supreme Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Takkyuu_tama View Post
    I'm remembering a story I read several years ago--harsh, but definitely along these lines. If anyone has a copy of this one, please post--

The slave is seated on a sturdy exercise bike with a transparent frame; the massive rear wheel is completely enclosed in the clear plastic. In the seat there is a slot that opens to accommodate the slave's hanging balls and then locks shut to trap them. They dangle mere inches above the wheel, inside the same enclosure.

His hands are fastened to the handlebars and he is made to pedal hard for exercise. The heavy wheel takes a lot of effort to get going, but eventually his exertions have it spinning very quickly and you can hear the hum as it rotates on smooth bearings, carrying great momentum even when the slave slows his pedaling because of the flying gear--he cannot slow it with the pedals. He can feel a light breeze on his balls from the great spinning wheel, but knows it is far enough away to be any danger. The slave starts to sweat as his legs pump the pedals faster, eager to please his mistress. She stands with a sly grin and very little clothing, and his cock begins erecting, a drop of precum glistening at its eye.

She smiles broadly, takes a remote control from her pocket, and presses the button.

From within the surface of the heavy rear flywheel, dozens of tiny, hard rubber balls release, bound by strong, short tethers to the rim of the heavy disk.

In a fraction of a second they are already slamming hard into his unprotected and trapped testicles, positioned directly in the line of fire. His nuts are hammered by hundreds of small impacts a second, totally immobilized in the clear plastic prison, with nowhere to escape to. The small rubber balls rebound on their lines and are swung around immediately for another assault on the slave's own balls, again and again and again, at perhaps hundreds of RPM. The repeated impacts are the only way the heavy flywheel can shed its considerable kinetic energy, and as the almost unthinkable barrage overwhelms the slave's tortured nerves, a hot thick fountain of cum lets loose from his cock, spurting with force all over his chest, his face, the bicycle, and his (greatly entertained) mistress.

His involuntary orgasm, however, has no effect on the wheel, which continues, and will continue, to spin until it sheds all its energy into the slave's now-drained and swollen nuts.

She starts to rub herself to a slow, leisurely orgasm, and he starts to scream in earnest now.
    That's so hot! They could call it the "egg beater".

Big Supporter
    I really like this scene.
    I think it would make a good part of a story.
    Im not very good at writing, but maybe someone would take it and advance it more?
    Maybe different gym equipment could be used-each slightly modified to cause pain on his balls.....
    Maybe a couple of female fitness instructors could do it on a slightly over weight guy.
    I think it would also make for a cool drawing. Anyone good at that?
    I just liked the amount of detail thats in how his balls are getting battered....

Mmmmmm delicious! :P

BBP

XX

Ball Slapping

Hey, so for me Ball busting is always best when mized with sex.

A few nights ago my wife and I were spooning, where I was inside her from behind. It was a slow, casual pace but after a while I was getting close and told her. She really wanted to keep it going and asked "What can I do to help?", I told her she could slap my balls and that would have me last longer. So she started to slap them, but gently, so I told her she needed to do it hard otherwise it would have the opposit effect.

So, lol, she reaches between her legs and grabs one with one hand and then with other "BAM" 5 or 6 really hard slaps, then she does the same with other.

Well, it had the effect of making me last and also gave me such a great feeling. I almost screemed. We went through this sequence 4 times, and I lasted over an hour before I came.

Sadly, I came just after the last slapping. I was going to tell her that punching may be more effective, but thought not to.

Now I have something to look forward to next time.

Thought I would share this fantasy turned reality for you all.

Well I have had this fantasy for many years and it involves my wife with some of her friends. I am strapped down on my back spread eagle with a large walkway over me. The gals are all standing on the walkway bare footed and each taking turns stomping and standing on my balls which are poking up through a hole in the walkway. Another is the same group each taking turns kicking me in the balls as hard as they can from behind as I am tied spread eagle and bent over a saw horse.

Wink

I like picturing my fantisies in interesting ways. Like u dunno my bfs a Butler and im in a maids outfit, then when we're in this really rich bedroom and i push him onto the bed and knee him in the balls then have some fun

Happy ending..

One of my fantasies has me getting a massage from a very attractive masseuse. As it gets near the end, I make a suggestive remark about how I'd like to get completely relaxed and she says she knows just the thing, but her technique involves me being strapped to the table. Intrigued I agree.

After she binds my arms and legs, she takes the towel off, where I'm totally hard already. She rubs me up and down a bit, then asks if I'm sure I want to be "drained" and I of course agree.

She moves her hands down to my balls, and begins slowly massaging them, which feels nice. Gradually her grip increases, and starts getting painful. I ask her to move her hands back up, but she declines, saying I agreed to her technique, and I should just try to relax.

Next she starts really putting all her strength into it, and I'm writhing and yelling in pain. She tells me she's "working the knots out" of my balls, and it's gonna hurt now, but eventually feel really great. She keeps grinding and grinding away at my balls, really squeezing away. I get no breathers, no relief, it just keeps getting worse and worse.

After a few minutes, she wraps one hand around the base of my sac, then starts hitting my balls with her closed fist. She just hammers away at my testicles, all the while telling me I'm "doing great" and to "just breathe easy, it'll be over soon". Minutes go by while she pounds and pounds my nuts.

Finally she stops, then resumes squeezing, this time pushing the balls into each other. I start getting a little light-headed, and the pain has taken me over completely. She says "ok, we're just about done, get ready for it!" and bears down with a grip harder than anything I've felt before. Seconds later I cum a thick gooey load that just pours out of my cock. She keeps squeezing and squeezing until I stop cumming, then gradually lessens her grip.

I immediately book another appointment.

an fantasy/idea i came up with yesterday :P

this involves some cocktorture too
    and it is like this:

the mistress make you put up your cock on a table or something that stands stable, and cuff your hands behind your back.

and then she puts a needle through your foreskin right into the table so the cock wont move. [the needle must sit very deep so it wont move!!!]

then she stands behind you and startnig squeezes your balls harder and harder until you cant stand on your feets anymore and must lay on the ground, coincident you will feel a big pain in your foreskin when your gettnig down on the ground, and yes, your foreskin WILL go in two pieces hehe, but its sounds cool to me...

please give credits to my idea =) and telll me if you would try it

Quote Originally Posted by jtomin32 View Post
    One of my fantasies has me getting a massage from a very attractive masseuse. As it gets near the end, I make a suggestive remark about how I'd like to get completely relaxed and she says she knows just the thing, but her technique involves me being strapped to the table. Intrigued I agree.

After she binds my arms and legs, she takes the towel off, where I'm totally hard already. She rubs me up and down a bit, then asks if I'm sure I want to be "drained" and I of course agree.

She moves her hands down to my balls, and begins slowly massaging them, which feels nice. Gradually her grip increases, and starts getting painful. I ask her to move her hands back up, but she declines, saying I agreed to her technique, and I should just try to relax.

Next she starts really putting all her strength into it, and I'm writhing and yelling in pain. She tells me she's "working the knots out" of my balls, and it's gonna hurt now, but eventually feel really great. She keeps grinding and grinding away at my balls, really squeezing away. I get no breathers, no relief, it just keeps getting worse and worse.

After a few minutes, she wraps one hand around the base of my sac, then starts hitting my balls with her closed fist. She just hammers away at my testicles, all the while telling me I'm "doing great" and to "just breathe easy, it'll be over soon". Minutes go by while she pounds and pounds my nuts.

Finally she stops, then resumes squeezing, this time pushing the balls into each other. I start getting a little light-headed, and the pain has taken me over completely. She says "ok, we're just about done, get ready for it!" and bears down with a grip harder than anything I've felt before. Seconds later I cum a thick gooey load that just pours out of my cock. She keeps squeezing and squeezing until I stop cumming, then gradually lessens her grip.

I immediately book another appointment.
    you might think of this as the moment when things start to go wrong: you think you can get a little more than just a "normal" massage. she smiles and pretends to play along but has already decided to make your balls pay for it:

Click image for larger version

Name:Massage.jpg             
Views:272     
Size:49.3 KB    
ID:10865

every self-defense instructor will tell you that the testicles are a better target than the penis. well, there is one exception - if the girl can

a) force her opponent to get a really SOLID erection and
    b) crack this erection with her whole weight !

you dont have to take my word for it that this works, just see for yourself:

some female peta activists are protesting against a bullfight inside the arena. as is usual for this girls, in order to get the attention of the media, they are nearly naked.

some time after the fight has begun, one of the girls starts to "target" the bullfighter, she mockingly smiles at him, and moves her body in such a way that her firm, naked titties are constantly bouncing up and down. the bullfighter, while furious, spends more and more time looking at them - and less time looking for the bull. and suddenly....

when he wakes up in hospital one day later, the same girl is sitting by his side. she tells him that its his own fault that he lost his manhood - after all, he wanted to kill the bull, so the bull acted only in self defense. she informs him that her organisation has made a deal with the managers of the bullfight and bought the bull. she then shows the bullfighter some pics she has taken of some girls standing beside the bull on a meadow and petting him. finally she points to the enormous nutsack of the bull, and mockingly tells the bullfighter how glad she is that THESE balls are still intact -

"while your tiny marbles will not be missed by any girl...."

Talking

Thanx ChiefSoreballs, great fantasy. reminds me of my posting of a few years
    ago in another topic. It's almost the same fantasy, but slightly different:

Imagine this. You are a very handsome, big and strong bullfighter. Since you
    are very successful in what you do every bullfight is sold-out and each time
    the arena is filled with hot willing ladies who just love to see you and your
    manhood in these tight pants you are wearing. The ladies want you and you
    know it! Everytime you enter the arena you go in style. Unshaved and cool
    as ever. Wearing very tight pants, nice long stockings and a special armoured
    jacket.

Because you are a man and you are supposed to be the "stronger" sex you
    enter the arena with full confidence. For this once you feel confident enough
    to go without underpants so your tight pants fit perfect around your
    manhood. The arena is completely sold out. The ladies start to cheer and
    they go crazy by the look of your eyes... and the size of your manhood in
    your pants. So far the plan succeeded.

Carefully you step towards the bull. You, the great bullfighter stand face-to-
    face with the bull. Then suddenly the button of your pants falls off and your
    pants drop to the ground. In a moment you realise you are not the only
    one with a big manhood, on the contrary, you probably have the tiniest
    shriveled little thingy in the whole arena....
    Trots om nootjes te hebben / proud to have nuts

My fantasy can be best described here:http://ballbustingstories.blogspot.c...ity-babes.html
    I really hope they finish it soon!!

My fantasy can be best described here:http://ballbustingstories.blogspot.c...ity-babes.html
    I really hope they finish it soon!! This is the absolute best fantasy of mine!

Thanks for bullfight pic posted it in my bar

To be casterated by a burdizzo while being strapped to a table, being clipped by 3 or 4 women while several other women take notes.