check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: Whats your Kink?

Whats your Kink?

So over years and years of enjoying femdom related activities such as cbt, sph, facesitting, ballbusting...ect (list goes on and on), I've really started to think about what people really wan't. I enjoy so many fetishes, and I love watching new videos. But pretty much ever video breaks down to be the same thing as the last. I would like to see more videos involving a reasonable plot, with multiple fetishes in an adult theme? What is it that you want to see? Video? Comic? Animation? If you could make it, how would it go? I would really enjoy hearing what everyone has to say about this subject. WE are the community, so lets share are ideas on what we want and what we "Need". Idk about the rest of you but most of the material out there is half ass made and total crap. LOL. There needs to be a change!!!

I write femdom fiction, from time to time. Generally, it involves a woman that really cares about her man, but loves to whip, ballbust and face-sit him, too. No limits, love and beating, romance and absolute control. Interested?
    Naked, Bound, on my knees, legs spread - what more could she ask?

Big Supporter
    I want like to see good consent practices and negotiation facilitating the stretching of boundaries for someone with both intense desire and intense fear.

I want to see a woman who loves to watch a man moan and squirm bring him to where he NEEDS her to give him pain he can't take.

I want to see her asking him for what she wants, and him providing it.

I want to see them both feeling satisfied and grateful

Big Supporter
    I don't like to see ballbusting videos in witch the woman just pushes the man over and over his limits of pain, and him not enjoing it at all, not even having an erection, and i don't like to see lack of interest from the woman if there is risk of injury, even if there is hard punishment involved there should be some limits and injury should'n be common !

Supreme Poster
    I like real life story's from the pov of the women.

And videos, I like it when it's a couple where both are clothed or nude.

Supreme Poster
    You got me...I have to answer. I'm not really into the traditional kick you in the balls impersonal ballbusting, but I get it. I love the sensual balls contact that brings the pain/pleasure sensation that I crave. Sucking, biting, squeezing, pulling, twisting, light striking. Yep, that about sums it up...a man and a women who are in it for the sexual pleasure not for the dominance or other psychological aspects. No disrespect to our members who prefer the other, I get that too.

Thanks for asking,

The Cat Brothers

I would love to see more pet play video's and the whole tenderly hurting video's, like less calling subs/slaves worms, and more sweetly as they hurt people. Thought all that particularly CBT.

Oh, the specifics....
    I love having my balls trapped in a stretcher--steel, rubber, rope, leather, all good. I always have my balls bound for BB--stretched out, trapped, vulnerable.
    Words are so key! I get harder for the words than the actual contact, sometimes. Let's hear some great talk from the lady!
    I have to be hard, pretty much, for any of this BB to be fun. I stay hard until....the very end, whatever that may be.
    I like when she squeezes my balls between her fingers, presses in her thumbs slowly...Keeeeeps them dug in . Maybe makes me count down from thirty...
    I always get hard for getting my nuts beat with bongers, SMACKED! with paddles, spanked by hand. How many times? Is it random? Is it linked to something I did?
    I want her to see how red and big and heavy, and full she can make them. I like when she wants to see them shiny and red.
    I love devices that she can use to do pain to my balls...Ball crushers that she can tighten down...Rubber bands she can wrap two (or three!) times around my scrotum..
    (Just once in a video, I would love to see a woman who sits back, and uses a ball hitting machine [Like a remote control kickdrum beater?] on a bound man. Maybe dropping a weight down a tube would be good too...consistently hard hits are sexy)

I love when she keeps me frustrated. I want to see some purpose to ballbusting--(so many videos just have poor saps getting busted for no good reason! Or both parties looking like it's just their job.)
    Now I'm getting punished every time my girl gets a zit (from eating nuts or chocolate
    And sometimes, she makes me wait for her, no cum for days or weeks.
    If I do everything she asks, take all the punishment she gives out, maybe I'll finally get to cum?

But she won't make it easy. "You get a hundred more hits. And this time, you can't make any noise."
    "Your turn. Here, take the bonger, and hit them 50 times. Hard! And keep looking in my eyes "
    "You really want to cum? Wanna prove to me you're a good boy?
    Then I want you to beg me. Beg me to crush your nuts. Cmon, I wanna hear you beg to get your balls smashed "
    "Will I really crush them? Umm...well, prooobably not but--pretend I'm right on the fence , and you'd better make me believe I really should destroy your testicles--
    Or else you're definitely not going to get to cum...this month "

SO that, gang, is the video I wanna make.

....."That's good, Takk, you're making me so wet--you really want me to do it? You want me to really squish your balls flat? Yes, just say it!!"

Big Supporter
    As to what my kink is, there are 2 categories. The things I love to do, and what I love to see.

For what I love to see I:
    Although I make clips for clips for sale myself, my own kink is definately the more amateur-stuff. Definately not the humiliating femdom studio stuff.
    I love a home setting. Something I can relate to. Not some dungeon with a girl dressed in latex.
    Definately not any humiliating stuff where a guy has to act like a dog, or gets told that he is nothing etc. That really turns me off. Also has been done a million times over already, and most of those clips feel the same to me.

But also not a fake storyline where a burglar gets caught and ballbusted. C'mon...it's sooo fake(story and acting) and I can't relate to that. Perhaps some can, but this is personal taste I guess.
    I like the simple ones. If need be, I can fantasize about a story and background. I like when it's like the best friend or girlfriend who is doing it to him. Or better: when it actually is!
    I want to see them both enjoy it. Not to have them perform for the money. It shows. I like real ballbusting, preferable kneeing but kicks are also good. I like biting, threatening to cut it off, trampling on cock and balls and those things. But can also enjoy a good facesitting clip.

And then when it's more real, I like it rough. I want to see the risk and not just soft taps against the crotch.

As to what I like to do:
    I like being ballbusted, squeezed, trampled and bitten. And most of all the threat of penectomy.
    12 years ago I had the first girlfriend that noticed I liked these things. When she got to my home (every single time), she kissed me and then gave me a hard knee. At first I thought she only did it because she knew it turned me on, and she was crazy about me. But later on found out she just loved doing weird things because it always kept things spicy.
    We had this weird thing in which we would watch a gameshow, and I also had to participate in the questions(and they were hard....well thats what she said). She grabbed my balls through my underwear, and for every wrong question would squeeze harder. And would keep it that way. And for every right question, she would losen it up. I must admit, that many questions I answerred wrong on purpose.
    Also on a note: she also wanted it the other way around. When it was her turn, I had to squeeze her pussy when she answerred it wrong.

When she was a bit drunk, she also liked to cut in my penis while threatening. This got out of hand once, as we were both too drunk. The cut wasn't that deep, but because I drank a lot of alcohol, the blood spewed out and she got scared. She almost cried. Didn't stop her though.
    The relation didn't work out, as I was 25 and she was 18. She went to the university at the other side of the country and that was the beginning of the end.

However the girlfriend I had afterwards(few months after that), liked the exact same things. Also 18, she was a friend of my ex. We went for a year, and she enjoyed letting her frustrations out by hurting me. She was a very intelligent girl, and knew from the start that it turned me on.

To make a long story short(too late):
    Eventually I ended up with Emily. We had a relation, but ended up in friendship and now it's friends who make clips. In the beginning I knew she thought it was all a bit strange. But she is someone who likes to experiment and soon found out she likes these things. She likes to give sexual pain. Make it intense. And my luck is that she's into penectomy.

Anyway....in a longer than I was supposed to way, the above describes both my kink but also how I got to it. Always knew what I wanted, because I remember when I was just a little boy (around 12-13) I already secretly dreamed about being tied up by girls who were hurting my cock and balls. I got lucky that I always found the right girls.

The most important part for me is how the woman sees it: Completely unrelateable but extremely funny. Ballbusting is best when they do it as a naughty, innocent prank, and laugh at how oversensitive boys are about protecting their privates. "Haha, sorry but that was just soo funny!" "You'll be walking funny for the day!" "You're such a drama queen, I barely bumped them!" "Gotcha! It's squeezy time!"

I absolutely detest stories and pictures with about permanent injuries because that kills fun like a death at a birthday party. I also hate stories about grimdark, violent fights with only a passing nut shot here and there.

I prefer drawings and animations over real stuff mostly because the fetish revolves around mans junk, and I prefer having it abstracted rather than watching a dangling nutsack for real. Anime and cartoons look better than reality anyway, plus you can have unrealistic proportions and furries that way.

While furries are my favorite fetish, I'd really like to see more ballbusting about My Little Pony. The sheer wrongness of cutesy, innocent ponies in unspeakable agony over sexual assault in their unmentionables transcends mere fetishism and makes me want to high-five the universe! "Look Twilight! I found Big Mac's squeaky sack!" "After a hard days work, bucking dem apples always makes mah day!" "Now darling, these trousers may be a bit tight, so just man up while help your... masculinity in them. Stop squirming, you'll just have to endure some discomfort for the sake of fashion!" "Fluttershy! You can't go around kicking stallions there! Testicles have a lot of nerves, and that can paralyze their diaphragm!" "Whats the deal with only stallions being fit to the royal guard? I could drop any stallion with just one buck! One. Buck. Watch this..."

i like it when both parties genuinely enjoy it. some teasing and tenderness involved, like kissing or flashing. and then eye contact, crunch and a delighted smile on the woman's face as the guy goes down. they both know the other person loves it. also i wish there were more videos with shots of the girl's face after a kick. i don't care about the guy besides whether or not he goes down, i want to see her smile and enjoyment