check the ballbusting updates here

Page 9 of 24 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Gelding: CUTTING edge Femdom

Kelly favorite ways to ********
    Kelly Rockstone has been thinking a bit about what her favorite ways to ******** men are, so she wrote down a list. Listen to her talk about them in detail, and which one's she really really likes. She says, "So, which one do you want? I know you'd give up your balls just to have me...." Some of these are pretty creative, and she obviously thinks about this a lot...

Quote Originally Posted by crushee View Post
    The impact must be dreadful !
    That would be awesome!!

Supreme Poster
    I watched the dr jackov clip...not bad. if they could have only talked and joked about the ********** the whole time, it would have been better.

Balls Drop To The Floor
    "In this clip, I use a dildo to demonstrate the technique I will use to remove your balls. The dildo makes a good demonstration because I can show exactly where and how I will make the cut. I can demonstrate several different methods also. And don't think that your cock or cock head will be safe."

Ballbusting TV

********** Tools
    Lady Nora and me want to ******** this fucking young slave... first his nuts and maybe later his cock. He is crying: “mercy, mercy!” but we don´t hear him…we just want to play... now we try it with an elastrator…ohhh Yeahhh!!! He is moaning that he still needs his cock for having sex... but that is not our problem. -Jenny

Isadora Valentine SPH & ********** POV

Consider **********
    Did you ever hear that lie that girls don't care if your dick is big or not? I sure hope you didn't believe it! Honestly your cock is so small and useless you don't stand a chance of ever finding a girl who'll put up with that. Your hardly even a man! No pressure- yet- but have you thought of just giving up on being a man? ********** could be the answer! See with your balls gone your dick will just keep shriveling up, and you could pursue the life you were really meant to- as a sissy bitch. You'll fit into your panties better and never have to worry about being a lesser man, cuz you'll have finally admitted your place as a bitch- sissy. I think this could be best for everyone. -Isadora Valentine

Cerrid Wen (fuckin hot!) has performed an actual **********...

An Interview with Cerrid Wen
    Cerrid Wen talks about her favorite fetishes, a funny story during a session she once had, what she likes best about her fetish career, a very descriptive account of a time she ********* a goat and horse (really good stuff here!). She also discusses her thoughts on ********** a man, her ball busting experience and her thoughts on kicking men in the balls. Cerrid gives her measurement, a close up of her dirty feet and contact information for those interested in scheduling sessions with her.

Extreme CBT

****** Masturbation ********** play
    Blonde Goddess ****** you to stroke your cock while torturing your double banded balls, Closing the jaws of her Burdizzzo into the cords of your testicles . Toying with your ballsac with Scissors while sucking and biting your Cock. Telling you how it makes her wet to destroy your manhood. This is real "private playtime". If your into to Blondes with DD's that can get anything she wants from a man- Including his manhood, you will love to watch over and over..

Self Defense Class for Women
    Nicki Hunter's self defense course covers the art of ********** an attacker and disabling him with a humiliating femdom handjob. Nicki Hunter ****** a naked offender to cum all over her sexy feet and ass, and she surprises the attacker with a brutal femdom ********** after his balls are drained and milked of cum!

A fun little twist on the usual snip-snip narrative, this time the sub is ********* with an ingested liquid, seductively served by Catherine Foxx and Ashley Edmonds (blond or redhead, your preference), from Devious Domination...

Catherine Foxx: You'll Never Cum Again When I'm Done With You
    Mistress Catherine is sick of having to deal with her submissives full balls and has devised a plan. At dinner she added liquid ********** aid to his drink and 24 hrs later she is ready to make it take effect. She summons him in and sits on his face ******* him to clean her pussy then begins his monthly milking. While she is milking his cock she tells him that when he cums the liquid will take effect and he will never cum again. He tries to keep from cumming but Mistress Catherine,s firm grip makes him explode all over the place. She milks every last drop to make sure the liquid takes effect.

Mistress Ashleys Doomed Cuck Will Never Cum Again
    Mistress Ashley comes home from a long night with her lover to find her lazy cuckold husband reading a magazine and the laundry isn't done either. For a minute he tries to grow some balls and back talk her but when she pulls him off the couch by his collar then reminds him who holds the key he quickly finds his place again. After his cock gets hard and she has another orgasm Mistress Ashley lets him know she slipped liquid ********** aid in his wine last night so the next time he cums will be his last. He begs he not to make him cum but she is determined to take care of his useless cock once and for all. She milks every last drop of cum from his balls onto her stockings then laughs as he realizes he will never cum again.

100 Pound Scrotum: What to do?

Not a clip, per se, but a very interesting and relevant real-life dilemma: Elephantiasis of the ballsack... walk around with a 100 pound scrotum, or face ********** to get it taken off. I guess that depends how hot the surgeon will be...

http://www.lvrj.com/health/fear-of-s...134219708.html

She Owns your Manhood

Seduced, Tied to the Wall, and Abused
    Venessa has returned to Lance, and this time she brought her hot friend, JC Simpson. They are both wearing black lingerie teddies. Venessa tells JC about how she’s had him captive for a long time, and only come to visit him to torment his cock and balls. JC thinks this is awesome, and jumps right in on the ball busting. The two hotties joke around with eachother while they torment him and giggle. They joke about the idea of ********** him, and scare the crap out of Lance. Vennessa shows JC their little handjob counting game, and explains how it works. The two girls go back and forth between giving Lance heaven and hell. Venessa was an angel compared to JC with the ballbusting. JC’s legs are a mile long, and her knees and kicks are no joke. As a team they are terribly sexy and brutal. Especially when they are both on their knees squeezing his balls and jerking him off, telling him how they want to cut off his balls and keep them in a jar…

Ballbusting Hunger
    It is Day Three of this epic ballbusting marathon - (we can't show you Day 2 at the moment because of censorship issues! - hopefully soon) - and we are into some very dark and harsh territory. Slave is obsessed with having his balls destroyed. His ultimate aim is **********. Dometria is making it clear what he is getting himself into in this session. 'When you have a hunger and taste just a bit of it, you are never fulfilled. You still feel hungry. When you get the action right, that hunger is put at ease for a few months. It will never because it is a part of you. But today I don't want to just take tiny little bites. Today I'm ready to take it all. I WANT YOUR BALLS SO SWOLLEN YOU CANNOT WALK OUT OF HERE! YOU WILL BE DRAGGING YOUR FUCKING BALLS IN A FUCKING BAG! I'M NOT LETTING YOU OUT OF HERE TILL YOUR BALLS ARE MASSIVE! YOU WON'T EVEN BE ABLE TO PUT YOUR JEANS ON. TRUST ME.' She is as good as her word.

Amanda ********

Cum On My Tights and I'll ******** You
    Amanda Bryant is wearing a sexy tight and short dress and shiny brown tights. She knows you want her. She offers to jerk you off, with a catch. The minute you cum, she get’s your balls. She’s literally going to ******** you. She seduces you into the handjob and strokes your cock softly and thoroughly with lube, keeping it sexy, but reminding you that you’ll be ********* if you cum….. She finally milks your cum all over her shiny brown tights after you resist all that you could, and now, your balls are hers

Lolly Badcock

Biting your cock off with Lolly Badcock
    "After months of you pestering me to be your girlfriend and me refusing, we finally meet up at a party, God I can't believe you're there. You see me and wander over to bore me with your bullshlt, I decide that tonight is the night to get rid of you for good, so I pretend to be interested in you and eventually take you upstairs to an empty bedroom. I tell you to take your cock out so that I can give you something special, you think you're in heaven and whip out your cock, I take it in hand and sadistically look up into your eyes as I put the shaft of your cock into my mouth.... and bite down hard with my sharp teeth! I grind my teeth hard from side to side chewing through the flesh of your cock and cutting into your manhood as you scream like a bitch. You will never bother me again will you"