check the ballbusting updates here

Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Gelding: CUTTING edge Femdom

Mistress Hellena's Hotel BDSM is new to this thread, featuring some great nurse play and good ol' S&M with ********** themes...

This is not exactly a **********, but it is a real medical case from India of a man who had a scrotal infection and had to have part of the scrotum removed and allowed to heal in the open before getting skin flaps grafted to create sort of a new scrotum. Nice image of exposed testicles though.

For more of the case, here is the link: http://www.ispub.com/journal/the_int...high_flap.html
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails fournier-fig2.jpg  

threat

I saw this wild horny ,funny , mean article that is supposedly true. Recently Dr. Phil had this guy on TV that ran an experiment where college students were assigned to be guards or prisoners. as time progressed even though it was not real those in power started to be mean and strip the prisoners etc and he had to stop the experiment . he said it illustrated how the US solders turned sexually mean to Iraqi prisoners when they were stripping them etc. did you see that photo of the female soldier and the naked prisoners? any way On a comments page i ran across this article posted by this gal that said this was even true years ago She said that she had obtained an old diary from the slave years in the US . she said she added words here and there to make it read better but it was basically true. It occurred in the start of the civil war when it looked like the South would win and most of the men had been called off to war. Mrs. Carson, a recent widow, had purchased a young stud breeder slave who claimed to have been a prince in Africa. He refused to breed as he said in his religion he needed to be circumcised first. So Mrs. Carson sent a note to the vet who was now the vets wife as he was at war saying she needed a slave "cut" When the vet arrived she said so you need a slave gelded. Mrs Carson said no not gelded , circumcised and explained the situation . They convinced the slave that even though he was volunteering for the procedure they should tie him up so he didn't jerk and get really cut bad. He agreed and stripped down and was placed on a birthing table and tied with his knees bent and his legs wide apart. They gagged him even though he protested. Both women commented on how well he was built and what fine equipment he had for his future job. The vet tied a string around the foreskin pulled it out then snipped it off. the slave winced and trembled but never cried out. Then the vet scooped up his testicles with her hand and said are you sure you don't want him gelded? Since we already have him all trussed up , I would only charge you and extra dollar. Then the slave really started to struggle and yell through the gag. First they both laughed at his panic and discomfort , then Mrs. Carson reached down an cupped his testicles and said no those big balls are gong to make me a lot of money and they freed him. I thought that was a horny and hilarious story , Ill bet that was one nervous buck ha ha. Hey maybe we lived in the wrong time, i can see both of us enjoying that if we were the gals in that story, you the one with the knife of course hahahahaha so what did you think of the story pretty wild for being true , if it really was true Karen well maybe i should have felt sorry for the slave for making him nervous , but thats all that really happened that was bad right? Karen

Quote Originally Posted by Vladim View Post

Thanks Vladim. Those are from Slaveclub, here's another...

One Slip Of The Knife
    "Why do you have those ugly things hanging down there by your cock? They're disgusting and gross," they have hair on them Phoenix complains. And with that she suggested that maybe she should just remove his balls completely. Her lovely body hovers above his helpless wimpy restrained body, Phoenix begins tightening the clamp slowly cutting off his worthless balls from his cock, while she continually reminds him how useless and unneeded they are. It is then the knife appears, and you know it only takes One Slip Of The Knife!

Double Dose of Sativa

Facesitting
    Goddess Sativa has decided to punish her slave with severe CBT and humiliation. To further his helplessness, she is going to sit on his face and continually take his breath away while punishing him. She crushes his penis in a vice grip, puts his balls in a crusher, and uses her riding crop on his aching cock and balls, all while laughing at how pathetic he is. After enjoying his pain, Sativa informs the slave that she has decided to just cut his worthless balls off with her knife. The slave begs and begs to keep his balls as she runs the blade over his genitals. Amused by his begging, she decides to let him keep his balls, but only so she can keep torturing them. As his bound cock throbs and jerks helplessly, Sativa informs the slave that she has decided that his only reward is to have her divine ass in his face.

********** Tease
    Goddess Sativa wonders if her slave would be better able to serve her as a eunuch, free from all sexual thoughts and devoted to pure servitude. Goddess shows the slave her burdizzo, a ********** device that crushes the spermatic cords, and explains how it works. Goddess then teases the slave with her fantasy of ********** a slave and using him solely for her pleasure.

Mara Menocide

Another great POV for the verbal fetishists...
    ********** Fantasy
    [img]http://kinkwhore.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/**********_Fantasy.gif[/img]
    We both know you're a tiny-dicked loser who could never get a woman. Whats the point of even having a dick? You arent a real man. Why dont you just let me chop that pathetic lump of flesh right off? How far are you willing to go for me, loser? I bet you're jacking off to the thought of me cutting off that tiny lump of flesh. You're such a nasty, deranged, pervert! Webcam video, full sound. (This is fantasy, im not responsible for what you do to yourself)

More talkies

********** Temptation - Interactive POV
    [img]http://kinkwhore.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/cbt-**********-temptation.jpg[/img]

An interactive journey to possible ********** awaits. Have you rubberbands, ice cubes and hmmm other things ready...

Ballbusting ********** Talk with Ashton

I am going to do some naughty things to your balls! I am going to squeeze them so hard and then crush them under a book. Scissors can really cause a man some damage. Am I going to cut them off?

********** is the Cure
    [img]http://kinkwhore.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/di-**********-is-the-cure.gif[/img]

I'm very upset that you did such a lousy job of cleaning up the kitchen. We had an arrangement. You would obey and I would rule. Very simple to follow. But the mess you left in the kitchen tells me that you aren't really holding up your end of the bargain. Therefore, ********** is the cure. That's right bitch. Present your pathetic package for Me to cut off. MY razor sharp knife will do it clean and fast. Then maybe you'll be more attentive to My orders... BITCH!

More Ashton and Vittoria

********** Fantasy
    Goddess Ashton has a big sharp knife and she knows how to use it! Listen to a real Goddess threaten your balls. She truly owns your nuts when she has a large knife in her hands!
    [IMG]http://kinkwhore.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/**********_clip.gif[/IMG]

Ashton Verbal Ball Bust
    "A knife! What could we do with a knife! First I'll run the cold steal along your nuts teasing you and making you scared. Maybe I'll rest the tip if it on your nut sack. I could cut your balls off right now!" -Ashton

********** Dinner
    "Mmmmm penis. Delicious!" -Vittoria

Jaelynn & Brianna

Sacrifice his balls
    Mistress Jaelynn has been visiting Goddess Brianna's estate. They have been punishing male slaves all day. It has gotten Jaelynn all worked up. She asks Brianna if she has a stud that she can use for sex. Brianna smiles. She has a nice looking stud with a big dick that has been kept in chastity for an occasion such as this. However, there is a rule on her FemDom estate. If a slave is to have such a privilege, he must be immediately *********. Jaelynn's face lights up. The thought if it turns her on. The stud is soon strapped down. Jaelynn has her way with him, riding his hard cock. It doesn't take long for Jaelynn to make the stud blow his load. Jaelynn scoops up a bit of cum and dangles it over the slave's face. "This is your last orgasm." She says. The slave is panic stricken when Brianna comes into the room with the ********** tool. Jaelynn watches excitedly as Brianna does the honors.
    [IMG]http://kinkwhore.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/02/CD_Scene_78_**********.jpg[/IMG]

Venus Divine double feature

Cock Kicking and **********!
    Oh it is no secret how I love to hurt man meat! In this clip I have a nice long dagger ready for chopping. Watch as I kick My slaves cock with My sexy black thigh high boots and threaten to cut of his cock for masturbating without My permission. Do I do it? Well you will just have to see for yourself.

Hot Wax & **********!
    Oh how I enjoy scaring the out of My slaves and must say I am extremely talented in that area! In this clip I started out with some wax play but was quickly diverted to physical and verbal threats of ********** when I realized how easily it would be for Me to just chop his cock off while he was in such a delightfully compromising position.

great stuff wish i could be him

Some Cold-Blooded Bitches

No More Balls
    Mistress and her friend Sandy no longer have any use for this slave. The two girls get the burdizzo and give the slave a final countdown before they ******** him. Even after the deed is done Sandy shows little pity, saying "shut the fuck up and lick my pussy" as she rests herself comfortably on his face.

Dangerous Temptation

THE LAST ORGASM
    What happened? Your wallet became empty and you don't have any cash to please your Goddess? You're broke and Goddess can't wait to ******** you, your balls will be a good meal for dogs! No regrets, you still can use your hole, your will become a good whore, and you will make good cash for your owner (ME)! Smile, this is not end of the world, its just end of your cock; you deserve it. This is a warning, for all boys that still own a cock, if you wana save your cock , dont forget: work hard, spend less, eat less, and save more cash for your Goddess!

So sexy womens but so dangerous