check the ballbusting updates here

Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Gelding: CUTTING edge Femdom

A great book on the subject: The Castrato and His Wife

http://www.spectator.co.uk/books/blo...e-eunuch.thtml

Suburban Snesations Ballbusting

Phoenix Askani Gives Her Boyfriend a Penectomy
    Phoenix told us that she was having some boyfriend issues. She said that she would love to get back at him for being a jerk. So, she came up with a nice scenario that just about every girlfriend would love to do at some point in time. First she catches him cheating in the act and then he lies about it. Then she beats him into submission and gets on top of him. This is where it gets really good. First she threatens ********** and then to cut off his cock. She settles on one and with a big grin on her face, she cuts it off. There is awesome dialog and great close ups of Phoenix as she works over her boyfriend’s manhood. You will love it!

This is a great POV they way she talks is so matter of fact, very real life...

Request Evil Nurse Castrates you!

You came in for a prostate exam and Nurse Aptic is ready to give you one, she smiles and tells you to drop you pants and feels around your prostate - she thinks everything feels okay, but there is a problem, she uses a needle to inject you with something and you pass out - you wake up strapped in a gyno chair and she tells you that the problem with your prostate is that you even have one... she then describes in meticulous detail how she is going to remove your dick and balls and obliviously tell you this will make you a better person and that you'll feel better in the end even as she is cutting open your ball sac, using no anesthesia, and rusty instruments. She then injects you again so you can't tell anyone what happened.

Strapon and ********** play

Your manhood is for sale
    Cammy and Rene sit Lance down on the couch and tell him that now that they have busted his balls, it’s time to fuck. He’s really excited until Rene shows him her big purple strap-on. He doesn’t want to take it in the ass, but Cammy tells him in a sweet way, while she has his balls in her hand that she’s going to rip them off if he doesn’t do what they want. Rene goes to town on his ass while Cammy teases him with her pussy. He has to sniff and smell her pussy, knowing he can’t have it while Rene humiliates him from behind. Cammy even pulls out a big pink dick and makes him suck it while he gets fucked. They let him know that they are going to fuck him this way until he likes it, so he better just submit. If he doesn’t submit, they are going to cut his balls off. To make sure that they are breaking his will, and turning him into what they want, Rene jerks his cock with lube while she rails his ass. He can’t help but love it. Right before he’s about to cum, Rene tells him that she going to cut off his balls and this will be his last orgasm ever. From now on he’ll only be taking it in the ass… They have completely turned him into their bitch now.

Princess Anna

ANNA THREATENS HER PERVERT ROOMMATE W/ **********
    Anna actully thought you were different from the rest of her guy roommates that she has had in the past.. she actually thought you were gay so she didn't have to worry about you trying to get with her ... but apparently she was wrong and caught you jerking off to her pics .. so now something so has to be done about this.

I get the impression Kerrpop works for kinkwhore.com Seriously what your posting is compelling but your talking thousands of dollars to see it all...

Auditions to be Kendra's Stud

Emasculation Torture: Feature Length
    Mistress Kendra only has room for one stud slave on her Femdom Estate, which means one of these unlucky slaves is going to lose his balls! Kendra shows each of the bitches her ********** device, then tells them she is going to test their pain tolerance to decide who gets to keep his pathetic little nuts.

Kendra starts off by bullwhipping both of the bitches, beating them until they are marked, screaming, and shaking in pain - which only fuels her sadism even more. The 'winner' of the bullwhipping round? Kendra fucks him with a huge black strapon until he is screaming and shaking in pain, begging her to stop - which only makes her laugh, as she reminds him that he belongs to her. The loser - well, he gets locked in a cock stock and has to watch helplessly as Kendra whips his cock and balls into a purple and red pulp. His tears of pain only bring heartless orders to quit shaking and present his cock for even more abuse.

For the final round, Kendra tests their ability to cum after being abused. Her cbt victim has to jack off his swollen, bruised cock and cum on her boots, then lick his filth off of them, while her strapon bitch has to jack himself off and then cum in his own face. Her mind now made up, Kendra hangs the loser upside down like a worm on a hook, helplessly awaiting the fate that she holds in her hands.

No Bragging Rights
    Laurie and Raina have been having so much fun at Veronica's FemDom estate. Whipping and punishing the slaves have gotten the ladies all worked up. Laurie asks Veronica if she has a male stud that she and Raina can fuck and use as a sex toy. Veronica smiles. There is a slave with a nice cock who has been kept in chastity for this very reason. Veronica is willing to give the fuck slave to the ladies. First she explains to them that there are no bragging rights on her slave farm. Once a slave has an orgasm with a Mistress, he is *********. "Can you live with that?" Veronica asks? Laurie laughs, "I love it. Can I help with the removal of the balls?" Veronica delivers the slave...

Team Tease Graphic ********** Talking

Anna removes your manhood
    Anna is a true sadist. She loves nothing more than the idea of inflicting serious bodily harm on to you. Dressed to in a skin tight dress and a large knife, she describes exactly how she wants to ******** you. No mercy.

Everybody's favorite muscle babe did a ********** POV...

Mz. Devious: Cutting Off Your Manhood
    "Your dick is way too small to ever satisfy a women.. it's deemed useless in my world. I say it's time to remove it.. I'm sure it will not hurt.. as it is so small anyhow.. it will just be a little pinch. Once removed .. I will then turn you into an oral servitude slave for myself and whomever else I feel like pimping your face out to. If I feel like ******* you to suck a dick.. you will do it.. because I am the ruler of your fate and destiny and you were destined to be my oral servitude slave. "

This political message might be lost on some of us...

Quote Originally Posted by Sunagwa View Post
    I get the impression Kerrpop works for kinkwhore.com Seriously what your posting is compelling but your talking thousands of dollars to see it all...
    LOL what gave it away?

Worst part: when a clip listed here is posted, it's quickly taken down by the upload site. How DO they find out so fast?

I wonder if it's worth the massive referral money made on these $9 vids, to screw over fellow pervs.

Got this one from Mistress Tara Indiana. Cybill Troy in a latex nurse outfit definitely does not bode well for intact genitalia...

THE CRYING GAME: THE ********** BEGINS! ****** SEX CHANGE OPERATION!
    [i]… FINALLY the ********** begins! As the scene opens, W/we find Mr. Marcus lying in a puddle of his own urine, make-up smeared and crying uncontrollably. Nurse Cybill ****** him to look in the mirror an see what a mess he is and remind him, that now that he's got tits, there's only one thing left......to get rid of that pesky cock that's been causing him so much trouble. Dick removed, she begins to suture his balls into what will be his new labia - and there are still 2 clips!!! This is CBT at is MOST EXTREME! Great for lovers of Rubber Nurse, cock and ball torture and heavy Medical and Invasive Procedures too!

Big Supporter
    why is it so hard to make a ********** scene believeble
    "they're ripe for the taking"
    yes they are ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Dude View Post
    why is it so hard to make a ********** scene believeble
    Alas, it is mindfuck: a fantasy that requires a good imagination