check the ballbusting updates here

Page 12 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Gelding: CUTTING edge Femdom

Taylor Raz

Knife and Scissors
    Fantasizing about your cock being hacked off by a beautiful girl is so perverted. But it gives you a stiffy. You day dream about the size of the knife, the glimmer of the shiny blade reflecting in her eyes, the sharp pain. One swift swing or a dull blade rubbing away at your cock's base. Oh and then the options of what to do with it once's it's been removed.

Insured for **********!

Preparing to ********!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails fc1.jpg   fc2.jpg  

My first time in this thread.
    Boy some of these girls mean business.
    How do we get in line I wonder?

EXTREME DICK CONTROL - COCK CONTROLLING MIKA & BAI LEE
    All cocks are trained in this family. The Women wear the pants in this household. Mika instructs Bai on making his cock conform to their expectations. He will have to get hard and not cum. While She sharpens her knife, threatening his dick if it does not obey. Sperm should be kept inside those balls. You can only keep them if you can control them. When hubby gets hard, Bai Lee stops stroking, putting her feet on his face and then She rides his face. Using his nose, grinding it on her clit, for her to cum and controlling his air. When he gets close they plug up his penis, ordering him not to cum. "SHOULD YOU HAPPEN TO CUM TODAY, IT WILL BE YOU'RE LAST ORGASM. WE WILL MAKE SURE YOU NEVER CUM AGAIN!" -- THE COCK CONTROLLING MIKA TAN AND BAI LEE INTRODUCE HUBBY TO THE FAMILY WHERE WOMEN ARE IN CHARGE.

Ball Games

Get turned on eyes closed by Goddess Alice's accent alone, as she talks about cutting this guys balls off.

Testicles ********** under silver shoes
    Very gorgeous pair of shoes from my huge collection crushing a pair of well tied testicles. I want to stomp them till **********. I threat my slave to ******** him, he begs me but I continue to encrease pressure with my foot. Very cruel dialogues. I don't care about slave's moans I stomp his balls till he screams.

Supreme Poster
    I recommend the nurse jakov new video about the girlfriend bringing her boyfriend to a clinic to be *********.

Quote Originally Posted by spidermale View Post
    I recommend the nurse jakov new video about the girlfriend bringing her boyfriend to a clinic to be *********.
    Totally. Very entertaining.

This one is good too...

Hold Back: Don't cum or it will be your last orgasm.... ever.
    Mistress Alexis Grace has her fuck slave tied down to the bondage bed, she is training his cock to please and satisfy her. His balls are tied tight to prevent premature ejaculation, she wants a cock that can last for as many orgasms as she pleases. Alexis straddles her sex slave and threatens his cock with her burdizzo, if he slips up and cums while she is enjoying his cock it will be his last orgasm ever!

Busted Beat And *********

… So he will never peep again
    Ashley Malice and Katrina caught this creep sneaking in their house for the second time and they have had enough. The girls strip him naked and tie his arms over his head for a lesson he'll never forget. All 3 girls kick him repeatedly in the balls then take turns kneeing and slapping them too. After beating him for several minutes Malice decides to make sure he'll never peep again and grabs the scissors to ******** him.

Registered Member
    very nice posts

The "Mistress' Cut": Cybill Troy's own version of the excruciating conclusion to The Crying Game...

New Pussy Gets FINGER FUCKED
    Doctress Cybill Troy finally finishes her FRANKENSTEIN and Mr Marcus's cock is transformed into a fully functional PUSSY ready to FUCK! The head of his cock becomes the clit and she finishes of the sutures that transform his balls into his new PUSSY LIPS! All the while he scream, begs and cries for Mercy, but this is just music to the Sadist ears, as She remains calm, collected and mildly amused. As She inserts Her fingers into the newly formed Pussy, She notices it's a bit loose and decides it needs MORE STITCHES!
    The new slut begs for mercy, but Cybill knows best and stitches the Bitch up then pops Her cherry with a good FINGER FUCKING!

Ashley Sinclair wants to ******** you
    Ashley is wearing a tight see through teddy and tall wedges. She’s fucking hot, and wants to cut your balls off. Listen to her tell you all about it while she poses seductively and flirts with you before your **********.

Another great post-********** elaboration...

After Cammy Castrates You, She Crushes Your Testicles With Her Feet
    After Cammy ********* you, she threw your pathetic testicles to the ground and as they bleed out, she crushes them with her high heel shoes all while she humiliates you for being a ball-less freak

Old Man Gets *********
    Now the devious mistress and the busty girl turn over to more severe cock and ball torture by a electrical torture device and a real ********** tool! The mistress showing the poor candidate the beautiful big tits of the girl for a last time before he is going to be *********. Then it's getting serious for the slave. This ********** device for cattle and horses is strictly forbidden nowadays to use for **********, because it would cause too much pain and suffering for animals. That is exactly the reason why she get it from a veterinarian. This is no playing! After 10 minutes with this device on the testicles, the balls are gone forever! Can you imagine that this cruel women even in this situation did not stop to whip the cock and deadly swollen balls!

Teeth, Blood & Balls

**********: A Sexy Tale of Teeth, Bl_od & Balls
    Fae Dcay has a dental fetish, she loves to bite down and feel objects crush and crunch between her molars. Prepare yourself and sit back as Fae tells a sexy (and terrifying) tale of teeth, blo_d and balls that results in a complete ********** and a very turned on horny girl.

Some great stuff here!