check the ballbusting updates here

Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 LastLast

Thread: Gelding: CUTTING edge Femdom

Cum Like A Man Or Lose Your Balls!

The Mistress walk into a bound slave with a hard cock. The Mistress's have ball cutters and threaten to cut his pathetic balls off. The Mistress's think they should just cut off his balls now but decide to see if he can produce some cum first. The Mistress's let the slave now if he does not give them a real mans load those balls will be cut off. Mistress Mia Boss and Mistress Elena take turns stroking his loser cock while constantly threatening to cut off his useless balls. The Mistress torture his balls while stroking his cock to make this handjob unenjoyable. The Mistress force him to spill his load. The Mistress are disappointed so they decide to keep his balls by cutting them off!

Clip Available Here

More cum-or-cut clips...

Nothing like a knife at your balls to get the juices flowing...

Cum Or They Come Off!

Johnny wanted something to spice up our sex life a bit. Something a little naughty and a little dangerous. So when I cam in to the room as a mobster he was quite excited. everything was going great until I decided to take it to another level. The minute he realized that I was holding a knife to his precious balls he changed his tune. Too late Johnny I am quite enjoying this. If you cum I won't cut them off so I suggest that you get jerking!

Clip Available Here

Katie is worth it!

Surrender your Manhood

Mistress Katie wants her slave to prove that he will devote the rest of his pathetic life as her property no matter what the cost may be. She can only think of one true way that he would be able to show that nothing else in this world is more important. Having him agree to surrender the only thing he holds more important to him than his Mistress. His testicles.

Clip Available Here

Thanksgiving Tales: Captive of a Native Warrior Princess

Native Warrior Princess Takes You Captive HD

You pilgrims come here, and try to hurt my people. You personally, come in here and try to 'take' me. I am not yours. You have no right. I will in turn, take your dick as my trophy and present it to my chief.

Download Clip Here

More run-ins with the natives

Penectomy by Cannibal Girls - WMV

Hey there, big boy. We like that sausage you have there between your legs: so meaty, thick, and juicy-looking. Mmmm, we just want to put it in our mouths...and that's just what we're going to do. Just relax, get that cock nice and hard for us, sit back, and let us do our work. It will only hurt a little - and it will only hurt you. For us, it will be a huge turn-on. Mmmm, we're squirming just thinking about your thick dick in our mouths. After we get that cock, we're going to sautee it in a little oil, grab it with our silver forks, and wrap our lips around that salty, juicy flesh. Oh, honey, we LOVE having your cock in our mouths, sliding down our throats...and landing in our sexy stomachs to be digested. This will be the best - and last - oral you'll ever get. Featuring the Goddess of Vore, Galas. 1280x720 WMV

Clip Available Here

Big Supporter
    Hi friends
    There is a beautiful angel in this site(www.femaledom.com) her name is Nancy. Nancy is very cruel and sadistic with beautiful fcae. .Several times a month, she was best girl with members choosing.. worlds can't describe she. you should see nancy
    http://www.femaledom.com/showgal.php.../2819/3_2&s=26

#Cutting it off for me

(Custom) I'd like it to be about a couple who are in bed together and have just shared with each other their most secret and darkest fantasy, and to their shock and happy pleasure, they've discovered that they have the exact same fetish. He fantasizes about a woman threatening to chop his cock off, and eventually going through with it, and she fantasizes about being that woman. With nervous excitement they go off to the kitchen and role play with a large pair of scissors, a meat cleaver, and finally some garden shears. They both relish the fact that the penis is such a vulnerable part of a man's anatomy. Of all the organs, limbs and appendages a man has, his penis is the easiest to remove by far, whilst also being so incredibly important to him physically, psychologically, and of course sexually. All it takes is one swift chop. One quick hard squeeze of the scissor blades. One quick slam shut of the garden shears. One swift, forceful slam down of your meat cleaver, landing at the base of his cock, laid out stretched across the chopping board atop your kitchen counter. And it's detached. Separated forever from its' owner. Out of his control. He is at her total mercy. Will she go through with fulfilling their fantasy?

Clip Available Here

Penis Trophy

Sequel to #Cutting it off for me After cutting my lover's cock off, I make sure nothing gets reattached. I mount his penis on the wall -- a trophy to celebrate female conquest of the male. My boyfriend now has no sexual outlets, no way to relieve his urges. With his testicles still attached, he gets hornier by the day, with no way of release. It's a prick teaser's dream come true. Normally, after a night of vicious teasing, the victim runs home and masturbates with the memories still fresh. But now, when you tease him, he stays teased. Over time, your handiwork builds into a monumental case of blue balls -- permanent blue balls. I get so turned on by this, so I want to do it again. I find a guy in a club who can't take his eyes off my legs. I flirt, let him buy me a drink, and tease him without mercy. With his power to resist fading quickly, I take him back to my apartment and invite him to join me in a little S&M. Eager to begin, he agrees and lets me tie him spread eagle to my bed. I then take out a large, very sharp pair of scissors, and slowly cut off his pants. With his dick now throbbing with excitement, I explain that his clothes won't be the only thing I'll be cutting off. Then, standing over him, I snip off his member. One more penis for my collection. One more guy joining the ranks of the permanently teased and denied. Watching him lie there, writhing in pain, suffering the ultimate male humiliation, I realize this could be habit forming. INCLUDES:PENECTOMY, CBT, FEMDOM POV, COCK TEASE, COCK WORSHIP, FANTASIES

Clip Available Here

Cast----- After Chastity w Alexis Grace (MP4)

Alexis is looking sexy as ever in her corset, fishnets and high heeled leather boots. She knows she has you in the palm of her hand already, but she wants to prove it by locking your cock up in her steel chastity cage. She seduces you into giving her full power over your manhood. You have no choice... Months later, Alexis Grace has a deal for you.. You already gave her complete control of your manhood by letting her lock you up in chastity. She teases you with her sexy body relentlessly, and loves to watch you squirm while your locked away balls fill with cum... She is going to unlock you, and let you jerk off. But as soon as you cum, she is going to stomp on your balls with her high heeled leather boots until you are completed cast-----. She will take her time, and make it as painful as possible. You have no choice... she has complete control over you. You will beg for her to unlock your cock and let you jerk your dick, and you will watch her huge tits bounce while she stomps your manhood into nothing. JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, BALLBUSTING TALK, ********** TALK, HUGE TITS, FISHNETS, LEATHER BOOTS, CHASTITY, COCK TEASE Also available in WMV

Clip Available Here
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 46144.9836305.jpg  

Tormenting The Slave Part 3 (Femdom Sex)

The slave is being disobedient and needs some control. The slave is threaten with the cattle prod to his balls for his insolence. The Mistress's think the slaves dick is inferior and think it needs to be cutoff. Goddess Amadahy pulls out a ********** device and goes to cut those balls off. The slave cries and pleads to keep his balls. Goddess Amadahy lets the slave know he has to show that his cock can be of use. The Mistress decide to use his cock as a dildo to fuck Mistress Mia. The slave must make Mistress Mia cum or else his balls will be cut off. Goddess Amadahy instructs the slave to fuck hard and good. The slave makes Mistress Mia cum and as a reward he gets to drain his balls on the Mistress's boots. Goddess Amadahy is not impressed by his aim so she decides to cut his balls off anyways.

Clip Available Here
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 5751.9721713.jpg  

Maya Sinstress on your life post-op

The benefits of having No Balls

In this pov clip, Goddess Feral & Maya Sinstress tell you what Their new requirements are for all male slaves wishing to serve Them. All that testosterone can't get in the way. So, you must be NUTTED! No exceptions. The Ladies's large breasts & long legs will no longer be a distraction for you. Goddess Feral details how She enjoys surgical ********** above other methods. Sinstress prefers a burdizzo for a quicker **********.

Clip Available Here
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 40470.9906271.jpg  

After Alycia Castrates You, She Crushes Your Testicles With Her Bare Feet & Then Stomps Them

After Alycia Castrates You, She Crushes Your Testicles With Her Bare Feet & Then Stomps Them (Standard Definition) While Alycia humiliates you for being a pathetic testicle-less faggot , she squishes your cut off ball sack with her feet and then finishes up by stomping on them.

Clip Available Here

Mock-stration

Male to Eunuch

Mistress Lexi has decided her slave should no longer have his cock and balls because they bring way to much trouble. Her slave will be much more submissive and attentive now without that pesky cock getting in the way and ruling his life. His manhood is completely stripped away as Lexi glues his cock and balls shut transforming him into nothing but a deformed eunuch. Slavery is now the only option in life.

Clip Available Here
    Click image for larger version

Name:8341.10240603.jpg             
Views:48     
Size:6.2 KB    
ID:20374

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by kerrpop View Post
    Male to Eunuch

Mistress Lexi has decided her slave should no longer have his cock and balls because they bring way to much trouble. Her slave will be much more submissive and attentive now without that pesky cock getting in the way and ruling his life. His manhood is completely stripped away as Lexi glues his cock and balls shut transforming him into nothing but a deformed eunuch. Slavery is now the only option in life.

Clip Available Here

Name:8341.10240603.jpg             
Views:48     
Size:6.2 KB    
ID:20374
    Now thats creative! Clip looks very interesting!

Randy Moore Ends Your Manhood (MP4)

Randy is on the phone with one of her girlfriends. She is looking fucking hot in a sexy tight one-piece, pantyhose, and boots. Music is playing, her hips are moving... She gets of the phone, smiles and tells you that today is finally your last day of chastity. Her friends are coming over to watch her take the chastity device off your cock and balls that has been driving you insane for a very long time. Randy teases you with her body, shaking her ass for you, playing with her tits, giggling... You've never seen her so happy. But then she let's you know, "Oh I forgot to tell you, I am taking your chastity off today, but I'm also taking off your balls " "Tonight is the last night you are going to have your nuts, and I've invited all my friends to help me take them from you... We're not sure how we are exactly taking your manhood, but I promise it will be a long and painful process..." She continues to tease you, feeling on her own body. "All my friends are really turned on by this kinda thing, so while you're on the grown writhing in agony, we'll probably be playing with each other..." CHASTITY, TEASE, DANCING, LEOTARD, PANTYHOSE, BOOTS, CRUEL HUMILIATION, EMASCULATION, PERFECT TITS, FEMDOV POV

Clip Available Here

Name:46144.9345625.gif             
Views:26     
Size:181.5 KB    
ID:20381