check the ballbusting updates here

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Gelding: CUTTING edge Femdom

Hybrid View

UK Mistress Elise

Back to the classics...

BALL BUSTING AND ********** THREATS
    I scare the shit out of my little new slave, I tie him up so he can go no where, I begin kicking and assaulting his balls as usual with some power kicks but then scare him to the point of tears. I show him a few different knifes which are razor sharp. I grab his balls and threaten to cut them off, listen to his cries as he begs me not too. I threat him and run the knife on his flesh making him tremble in fear, as if any man needs them useless things....I spare him this time, but maybe next time I will cut them off. Mistress Elise xox Clip Available Here

Another one from Maya Sinstress for Maya..

Destroying your cock & balls
    You find yourself suddenly awake & tied to a wheel chair, unable to move. Sinstress knows you are confused because of the serum She fed you. So, She explains just why you are bound & unable to move. You tried to pick Her up at a bar & Sinstress is way out of your league. She is pissed & reveals the cock & balls She cut off of you. She makes you look at it & destroys your unit with a sledgehammer while you watch, unable to do a thing about it. She destroys your useless pencil dick in this pov clip.

Clip Available Here

Part of a prolonged session with Mistress Soma...

Soma's Nut Slut Part 5
    Previously, Soma makes her slaves testicles hang in pain as she ties weights onto them, pulling the sack down until it threatens to split... before threatening him with **********. The CBT ramps up here in part 5 as Soma punishes her slaves cock and balls relentlessly...

Dometria gets creative

Wasn’t sure where to put this, but I think it’s ideal for this thread. SPOILER ALERT: Part 2 is an aftercare clip...

Flesh-Crazed Cock-Eaters
    This must be the most bizarre clip of the year!! Think you've seen it all? Think again! Say, hello to mealworms. Little writhing creatures that will devour any living organism. Tiny protein processing machines. What can a bucket-load of them do to a submissive cock?? You can hear them in the bucket seething - snap, crackle, pop like a breakfast cereal. Fire them up with heat and sugary water so that they are so pissed off they will chew their victim to pieces and shut them in a bottle with a horny penis. The taste of sweet flesh and sugar-coated cock gets them angry and crackling. Biting the cock-head, gobbling the foreskin and trying to burrow down the urethra. Dometria gets her hair dryer and blows hot amyl on them. Watch the little junkies boogie! Have you seen anything crazier? Stir them up with a probe and watch the feast as the cock becomes lunch like a piece of roast pork in a bowl of Chinese noodles!!!!!

[quote=kerrpop;120810]More hot ********** talking...

Facial Before **********
    Amanda Winchester has her friend from her office, Miss Dee, over and Lance is naked and upside down. The two sexy ladies in nylons and tight skirts are talking to each other about how they are about to ******** him, when they decide to let him cum on last time. Dee thinks that it should be humiliating for him, and they should make him cum all over his own face. Amanda loves the idea, and grabs his balls and pulls while Dee lubes up his cock for the last time ever.

That's it girls make him drink his own cum and then he can eat his own testicles once you have fixed him.

Mistress Mary Jayne

Dick Destruction

Do you ever feel like you might not need your dick anymore? Is it unnecessary and getting in your way? Then maybe you want to get it sliced off! Would you chop it off for me? The tools you use to do it don't matter. Let's face it: you don't deserve to have sex or feel pleasure. But before I get around to cutting it off, let's have some fun with it... I your urethra with a meat fork several times before stabbing you in the balls and shaft, cutting into your nutsack with scissors, and then the ultimate cut: separating your shaft from your balls. Then I slice the head off, pull your nuts out, and step on them. The whole time I destroy your manhood, I laugh at you and tell you why you don't need your useless cock anyway. Then I pick up your disgusting testicles and ask you if you want to keep them!

Clip Available Here

The Wife's Revenge

You can't break your online financial domme addiction. For a guy like you with lots of cash to spare this can be a dangerous thing that can spiral out of control. You've been buying my clips and serving me online for quite sometime now. Finally you get the nerve to fly down and have a session with me under the guise of a business trip. However you find out you're the one that is being duped in this clip. Your wife has found all of your secret online activity & she contacted me for a little session alteration. Actually she's paid me a very nice chunk of change to cut off that troublesome chunk of meat between your legs. (I can upload any file type. Just ask)

Clip Available Here

Missa X

This one's pretty damn creative, a penectomy via erotic magic

Honey, I Shrunk Your Dick HD

I meet this guy from a bar. I am so turned on by him, I haven't been laid in forever. I bring him back to my place and we get serious fast. I seduce him, I want him to take off his jeans, and he early obliges me... but I see it...

A tiny 5' dick! The nerve of him! Obviously I am the sort of girl who is accustomed to fucking huge dicks, and I am totally disgusted by his inadequacy. Did he think I wouldn't notice? Did he think I would 'fuck him anyway?' He is so inconsiderate to waste my time. He doesn't know that I can hold him accountable for his actions, it's time to pay.

Honey, I am shrinking your dick. Yes, you will no longer have a sex without a dick. I did it for all womankind. You will never fuck again. Shrink, shrink, and gone.

Clip Available Here