check the ballbusting updates here

Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Gelding: CUTTING edge Femdom

great pics...so hot womens.

More POV from Princess Lynne

your dick will suffer for ME
    *Custom clip* your dick will suffer for Me. Plain and simple. There is no other reason for you to have a dick, other than to put it through EXTREME pain for My personal gain. your dick deserves to be put through the most intense pain only so you be reminded of the power I have over you. this is your purpose. Now... if only you could go through with it and finally ******** yourself for Me. Think you can do it?

Mandy Girl

Ultimate Sacrifice (part 2)
    Did you do everything I asked? I now have the house, money, and most important... $5,000,000 life insurance beneficiary. Good. Oh, you want that kiss now? I lied, there is one more thing I want.... your life. After you , then I will have EVERYTHING. You love me? Prove it, d.ie for me. Look me in the eyes as I ******** you and watch you bl.eed to . HAHA, listen to me tell you what I plan to do with your wife now that I own her too. You are such a dumbass. Gave up your whole life for just a little kiss from me....

Another Frighteningly Satisyfing Handjob by Brianna Beach

Bye Bye Balls
    Goddess Brianna enjoys a cruel game with one of her slaves. She is going to stroke is cock with her skilled hands. If the bitch cums, she is going to ******** him. If the slut can refrain from spilling his male filth, his balls will live to see another day. Brianna is determined to pull the orgasm right out of her terrified slut. She wants another pair of balls for her trophy wall.

Women Rule Men Extreme

Medical Sperm Milking!
    The doctor is in and these slaves must provide sperm or be *********! Slave BB and Slave X have been prepared for sperm extraction! Slave BB is up first and he gets his balls kicked and busted before he is to be milked for his sperm for testing! He is weak though, and cannot provide the proper sperm so he is ********* by Doctor Isabella! Slave X is next, and he is milked for his sperm! She dominates him, ****** him to cum into a test tube so that he can survive another day without being *********!

BEWARE! THIS IS A TRAP
    CUSTOM REQUEST: You are out for revenge on your ex. (we see things from his pov) You are at his place, pretending you are desperate to be his girl again.You lean down and open his zipper and pull out his cock .You marvel at its huge size – you have to use two hands!Your technique is so amazing he cums really fast.You then grin, as looking down, his cock seems to be a bit smaller.You tease him more in your stunning outfit and you tell him you want to make him cum again. You use two hands again, his cock is still fairly large, still being sweet and kind.He cums again, and you laugh, a little more cruelly this time, as his cock has shrunk again. You laugh at your ex’s situation and begin to tease him with your long legs and incredible body again. You take his cock in one hand and can almost fit the whole thing in your mouth now. The poor fool is helpless in the ecstasy of your hot wet mouth and you laugh – you tell him the truth – how this is revenge for him dumping you! Every time he cums his cock will get smaller! Can he resist you? Can he stop himself cumming? He can’t resist you and he cums for a third time! This carries on until his cock is so tiny you can stroke it between your finger and thumb and his entire cock and balls fit into your mouth easily. The perfect revenge ending would be that you bite off his cock and balls and swallow them! This poor sucker should never have dumped you! What an idiot! You laugh at his pathetic ********* body and leave. THE END

Terminal Euphoria

Diced & Sliced
    Mistress Kali attacks her victims penis with a fighting knife. Nothing more needs to be said.

Breaking, Entering, and Gelding

Effortless Brutality
    Latin Domme Queen Delilah captures, interrogates and brutalizes a would-be robber with startling ease. Breaking him down and brainwashing him to betray his loyalties, she quite literally has him by the balls.

Women Rule Men Extreme

[url=http://c4s.com/studio/20916/4528082/cidNS4xLjIuMy4zOC4wLjAuMC4w]Shocked, Probed, Milked & *********!
    The Commander has to perform experiments on this submissive to see what he is capable of in the stable! Will he be able to serve her needs after a shock treatment and anal probing or will he be a USELESS little piece of meat? He is strapped to the medical table, shocked with currency to his pathetic balls, anally probed with various instruments and then milked for his genetic materials! When he can't provide the needed result, he is ********* in preparation to be thrown back with the lesser slaves!

Big Supporter
    That is an awesome site. The Asian chick really does some sadistic tortures.I love it. Thanks for sharing.

Quote Originally Posted by kerrpop View Post
    Diced & Sliced
    Mistress Kali attacks her victims penis with a fighting knife. Nothing more needs to be said.

Supreme Poster
    thank you so much for this one, i needed to see real blood from the penis in video at least once, still not sure if it was all real blood though but it looked good
    Quote Originally Posted by kerrpop View Post
    Diced & Sliced

Womem Rule Men

Dance Monkey Dance
    The Queen of the Dommes returns and she needs to be amused as all queen Dommes get bored having such a decadent lifestyle and need more slave amusement to satify their lust for kink... The Queen summons her court Jester to "amuse" her and to use as a whipping boy for sport... Will the Jester amuse the Queen of the Dommes sufficiently or will he be ********* and banished from her court?

C&U archive

Crucified and *********
    Slave 2411 has not met his quota in Mistress's apple orchard for the second time in a year. There will be no third chance. slave 2411 is told to build a cross and mount it in the apple orchard where he failed to meet his quota. There he will be brutally bullwhipped. His pleas for mercy will go unanswered. Then he will be kicked repeatedly in his testicles as he is ****** to crawl through the fields on bare knees. Next, slave 2411 will be bent over and caned, ****** to accept up to 300 cane strokes and burned with cigarettes. Then, slave 2411 will be lead to the hillside where all of the other slaves can watch. Mistress will make an example of him. He will be told to present his balls. Perhaps if he can take a severe ball and tit whipping, his balls will be spared. Otherwise, he will be viciously ********* and reassigned to a slave farm where the Mistresses aren't as kind. slave 2411, will be trembling and in great fear, as he accepts a severe ball whipping. It will, however, not enough to save his balls. He will be strapped down and gagged on a hill over looking the slave barracks. Mistress will smile sadistically as she produces a gelding device to crush his balls. She will hold him down with her body weight as she clamps the jaws of the gelding device shut on the screaming slave's balls.

Ceara Lynch does a custom

********** seduction
    Custom clip: "i love your eyes and big pouty red lips. i was thinking a pov style of just your face, you command me to stare into your eyes and within 30 sec. you have me as your devoted slave for life. then you cuckold me by making me suck out a condom....kiss and put your red lipstick imprints on a knife before you ******** me.....and then show my devotion by taking my life with the kiss of .....collecting my life insurance of coarse and spitting on me as i with your red lipstick all over me......you would be mean,evil and sadistic as you toy with your prey. "

great stuff. thank you