check the ballbusting updates here

Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Gelding: CUTTING edge Femdom

Nurse Jakof

Testicles Empited before **********
    This patient is being *********, but Nurse Jakof has instructions to make sure his testicles are completely emptied before the procedure so she has nurse Foxx and 19 year old trainee Vanessa Cage help her get a testicle emptying ejaculation. Maybe it's knowing its the last load he'll ever shoot, or maybe its the skillful soft young hands, but the patient shoots blast after blast like a volcano.

********* Cuck
    Rachel sees no more reason for her cuckold to have a cock anymore. You've been locked in chastity for so long it probably doesn't even work properly anymore. As Rachel only fucks real men and has no use for your tiny cucky cock she's going to take you to a girl she knows that does back-street castrations. You're going to lose your useless little cock and balls for ever! Just so you start your new sexless life knowing exactly what you've lost, Rachel is allowing you one last orgasm... Only she has no intention of letting you enjoy it! Your last ever cum is going to be while being fucked by a man - a humiliating finale to your sexlife you pathetic little loser!

This clip won't be around for long.

After sodomizing my cuckold and training him to be a cock sucker ...

Cuckold Sacrifice
    After sodomizing my cuckold and training him to be a cock sucker and bottom boy to make me money I inform him that I require even more sacrifice from him. He'll do anything to keep me from divorcing him. The ultimate sacrifice will be his balls. He won't need them anymore anyway as he will never fuck me or anyone else ever again. I grant him one last orgasm by my hand before **********. This scene is very intense, sensual and seductive. As you stroke yourself off watching it you will be feel like you too would give up your balls for me...anything for me...

The Cumming Game 1
    Goddess Brianna and Mistress Kendra have their slut strapped into a chair with a ball gag in his mouth. Brianna informs the slut that they are playing a new game. If she can extract his cum, she is going to twist his balls until the vessels that keep them attached break. The slave panics and Kendra puts her hand over his mouth to keep him from screaming. Brianna assures the slave that if he doesn't want to lose his balls, all he has to do is not cum. Then Goddess proceeds to stroke the slut's cock. Brianna discovers the slut's weakness is the sensitivity in the head of his cock. As the slut's rock hard cock begins to throb, he starts to melt down. He is terrified but his body betrays him. Brianna extracts the slave's filth and begins to twist the slave's balls as Kendra muffles is cries.

Hurt Yourself For Me
    Pain & pleasure. Want to experiment? Do you like interactive, instructional vids? You'll enjoy this intense, sensual clip where I walk you through edge play with knives, self-biting, leather glove smothering and even fantasy SELF-**********. This is very much a masturbation instruction designed to associate pleasure with pain. This clip will make you feel alive, will give you a thrill, a rush and a massive orgasm. Admit it: you're intrigued. You'll be thinking about this clip for days if you don't get it, so just give in.

Sarah Blake's new POV

I'd Rather ******** You Than Fuck You
    You've heard that I've done full on hardcore girl on guy XXX. You've been watching them on your computer, jacking off..maybe you've been a fan for years. You jerk your cock and empty your balls...then you get an idea! You are sooooo interested in meeting me. A girl like me must love sex with all kinds of guys. I've fucked all those other people so why not you right, RIGHT?

Guess why is her name Messy Girl...

Buckled by Nut Kicking
    Sexy former Penthouse Babe Jolene Hexx wants to kick some nuts really, really hard! Someone told her that Bryan Balldacious could take a kick to the nuts harder than anyone they had ever met, so now Jolene wants to she just how much Bryan can really take... she wants Bryan to “buckle” under the pressure and force of her kicks and vicious knees delivered straight to his pathetic nuts. Jolene even talks about a goat she once *********, laughs about it and then delivers a very hard knee to Bryan’s Nuts, making Bryan think she wants to ******** him....

SheWolf : Cock and Ball Torture
    Ilsa is the most sadistic interrogator, famously known for her twisted medical sexperiments. Her latest aggignment is to get the codes from her prisoner. She starts off by shoving a electric prod down the prisoners penis he yells in pain while she calmly asks the question again. 'What are the codes?' The prisoner pleads with Ilsa, but his his suffering only makes her more sadistic. She puts a tight banding device around the prisoners balls, he has better start talking because after about 10 min of wearing the device the vessels to is testicles will be permanently severed. 'I will make you useless to any woman!' Ilsa threatens to cut off his tongue on top of making him a eunuch if he doesn't start talking. Will he give up his balls or the codes????

Cruel Girlfriend, Brunette Version

From Chastity to **********
    It's been a horrifying 4 years locked in chastity by your beautiful but cruel girlfriend Chelsea. She has starved you of any sexual release for year after year, feeding you nothing but frustration as she teased and denied you over and over again. You've hoped with all your heart that someday she'll let you out of your little cage - and that day has just arrived. She's going to put that long lost key into the lock and set you free... But Chelsea is going to take her evil plan to keep you a sexless little loser to a whole new level. She's arranged for her friends to give you a back-street ********** to rob you of any chance of ever enjoying a night of pleasure with a woman ever again. They're taking your cock and balls and turning you into a pathetic sissy girl for the rest of your life. Chelsea's heartless desire to destroy your manhood doesn't end at having your worthless cock removed though sissy. Tonight you're also going to feel what it's like to be used like a real girl.

An important message from Cybill Troy...

Neuter your pets!(Heavy Ballbusting)
    "A responsible pet owner knows its important to neuter your pets! Shackled to the floor on all fours, my new pet's balls are set to be destroyed with hard rapid kicks, punches, and crushed against the stone floor under my leather thigh-high spike-heeled boots. He falls to the floor in pain after the hard kicks, but I just go after him, making sure the job gets done and his testicles are rendered useless."
    -xoxo, Cybill B. Troy

********** Revenge
    … The situation deteriorates into a loud argument and calling each other nasty names. Finally Bryan walks off calling Nikki a “fucking bitch”. Nikki is so angry at Bryan for ignoring her all day, taking all their money and placing in an investment she knows full well is foolish, not asking her about it first and now for calling her a fucking bitch; Nikki plots her revenge that will leave Bryan her fucking bitch for the rest of his life…

thankyou kerrpop, this Nikki is beautuful

a 30 minute Femdom EPIC:

Extreme Therapy

Isabella is fed up with her husband's womanizing ways. Her slut husband agrees to under go intense therapy in order to save their marriage. Little does he know what his wife has in store for him. She takes him to a Dominatrix for extreme behavior modification. Isabella becomes enthralled watching her husband's suffering as his balls are locked down and he is whipped with a single tail. Isabella asks to join in and is taught to demoralize her bitch husband through corporal punishment. She gets aroused punishing her slut husband and is taught to use him as a sex slave. Isabella enjoys her bitch husband's complete transformation. As the day is coming to and end, the couple's lives will be changed forever. Isabella learns that by destroying her husband's balls but leaving his cock, she can control him completely. Once the balls are gone, she can decide his hormone level by injections, leaving him completely at her mercy for even the occasional hard on. It is an easy decision for her make.