check the ballbusting updates here

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: cock burning/branding

cock burning/branding

anyone have a picture or clip from cock burning or branding
    i have seen some of them with cigarette(not very hard one) or hot wax but i prefer more hard burning maybe with branding iron

There's this one, one of my all time favorite images, from a video by Rapturevision...

That's Hot!

Found another scorcher by Mistress Gemini. Yowza! Getting burned is way more freaky than getting kicked or stomped.

I cannot believe... it wouldn't be the same after that for sure; wouldn't be better if she eats it?

What's great about these type clips is they are done by professionals. Fire can be scary, but it's also exciting to be in the hands of such skilled Mistresses.

Here's another I found, some ashtray play by Ilary (my favorite), of Facebusting:

Big Supporter
    Thank you, I like the way she's doing the faceslapping.
    Her hands are pretty and mean in the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by kerrpop View Post
    What's great about these type clips is they are done by professionals. Fire can be scary, but it's also exciting to be in the hands of such skilled Mistresses.
    I cannot imagine, no matter how skilled the Mistress, that there is any way to burn a cock that is safe.

Now, if people are into it, more power to them. But I don't buy that it is "safe."

What about burning the chode?

holy shit! this is something i've never heard of.. setting it on fire. i don't want to sound like a dumbass, but do they really just burn it to a crisp? or just kind of tease around with fire?

Quote Originally Posted by sani40 View Post
    holy shit! this is something i've never heard of.. setting it on fire. i don't want to sound like a dumbass, but do they really just burn it to a crisp? or just kind of tease around with fire?
    It depends on how long the fire is doing its work. I've had this done to me at an Asian modeling studio years ago. She tore a strip of newspaper two or three inches wide, the whole length of the page, and tore a hole in one end just big enough to fit behind my crown. The paper was hanging down almost to the floor, and she lit the bottom of it and stood back. There were two other girls watching, and they were furiously trying to blow the paper out..she had them stop, and I took the fireball as long as I could. Just a little charred circle of paper left, and blisters left on that tender skin where the circumcision scar is. Sure wish we had digital cameras/video recorders back then!

i remember seeing a guy burning his testes with a special lighter.halv of his scrotum was burned

This is something I've been looking for too. It's so difficult to find. I've seen some good branding films, but not on the cock. This is one of my favorite: http://www.moviefap.com/videos/6c663...branding3.html

My mistress loves to burn and brand my cock. It has extensive scarring and is starting to get quite deformed. Unfortunately I have no pictures of the actual acts in progress.

branding

My wife wants to brand her name/initials into my cock. Both of us fantasize about it and we will probably end up doing it with a soldering iron. Would any of you be interested in seeing it?