check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: She hangs and jerks his split balls with two cords

Hybrid View

Big Supporter johnny_cockNballs's Avatar
    reboot, thanks for your posts. I stopped posting links in here because people don't really appreciate the time it takes to make clips and upload them.

But, please do put in images with your links. Many people have limited bandwidth on their ISP, and don't want to waste it downloading something that doesn't interest them. People want to see images before doing a download.

cheers

Big Supporter

reboot...

Never mind. There's so many jerks. Thank you for posting.

Big Supporter

ok will try and post images

I have approx 1.5 terrabyte of vids on hard disks plus DVD's, and very limited time. any suggestions to obtain images quick ???
    I tried to give a good precis anyway

Thanks a lot for the links, Reboot. Think that the link with suspendedballs is not quite working: At least, when I come to download it, there is an "error page".

If you're using MPC you can make alot of thumbnails in one pic. But my MPC doens't work properly atm for some reason, and I cba to fix it, so I can only get normal snapshots.
    Anyways, here's one from the first video.

Thank you, reboot
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails pic.jpg  

Here's how to post photos

Quote Originally Posted by reboot View Post
    I have approx 1.5 terrabyte of vids on hard disks plus DVD's, and very limited time. any suggestions to obtain images quick ???
    I tried to give a good precis anyway
    Reboot...

Although I appreciate the effort to upload videos (please note I've done my share of sharing on this forum), I concur that just links without any preview photos ruins your attempt as few people download videos unless they know the content. Most forums moderators delete posts just posting links without preview photos for a number of reasons (sometimes they are spam, malware, etc.) Here's one I did in here yesterday:

http://www.femaledom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10162

Further, if someone doesn't have a premium account with your file host, they could spend valuable time waiting for it to download only to realize they don't like the content or already have it.

BUT....there's a very easy solution.

1) Create a folder in your various folders just for photos of the related vids

2) download Media Player Classic ("MPC"). MPC is a very versatile and FREE media player that automatically makes a thumbnail mosaic. You can download the program here:

http://mpc-hc.sourceforge.net/

3) Play the video in MPC and while playing click on "File" and click on "Save Thumbnails..." You can adjust the grid to show however many frames you want. 4 X 4 is enough frames...too many frames makes the image too small and worthless.

4) Upload the pic to a photo sharing host like www.dumparump.com I always like to click on the 300px option as the thumbs in a forum are bigger and folks usually don't need to click on them to see the content clear.

If you are doing a number of videos, this added step is simple and fast, and, takes far less time than uploading videos. Here's the thumb mosaic I made from your last posted video"

thanks

these videos look like lots of fun, though I didn't download them all :-)

Big Supporter

Thanks Iron Horse

noted your comments and I know you are right to post pics etc. I dont have a lot of time, but will try.

Quote Originally Posted by reboot View Post
    noted your comments and I know you are right to post pics etc. I dont have a lot of time, but will try.
    Thanks,

Thumbs up

Thanks for posting all the clips.

have fun tobi

Big Supporter

tied sparately and suspended from above with weights

I may have posted this before but its great.

220 mb
    http://www.filesonic.com/file/20216979/cbt34c.wmv