check the ballbusting updates here

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: always dominate.

always dominate.

hmm....what can i say about ballbusting/??
    I Love the fact that i can tie a guy down, and do whatever it is that i please with his testicles, it feels good in my hands. to watch a guy squirm and squeel as i give it the ultimate break down. has to be me. i'm that one. Never knew i'd find a site like this where i can advertise my skill on ballbusting!!!

God u sound sexy... Makes me wanna kiss ur spot.

Quote Originally Posted by mise2254 View Post
    God u sound sexy... Makes me wanna kiss ur spot.
    yes you may whenever and whoever you are. one condition. let me tie you up and gag you and let me have my way with those balls of yours . take it or leave it.

Lovely first post! Welcome aboard, hope you enjoy your stay.

Any stories you'd care to share with us? First time you kicked a guy in the groin, best time you ever got a guy or anything?

Big Supporter
    sounds like this can be a interesting poster and welcome

Christ alive...

I like the way you think girl

Welcome mocha2343,

I look forward to your next post!

Alec Anaconda

Talking master

actually i do.
    my partner and i are fascinated with the bondage method.
    i always have him tied up in our basement we have this metal structure i love to bend him over it, and cuff his hands behind his back, and ankles together. i'm not sure if you all are familiar with the humbler, but we normally have that on him. his balls are out and tight and there is no sign of any movement from him, with one foot planted on his head, i reach over and i give them a good smack a few times. i enjoy watching him squirm. if he talks too much, i then have no choice but to gag him in some way. preferably duct tape and a sock. nifty combitnation, but it always works.
    the joy and chills that run through my veins when i grab both his balls and squeeze as hard as i can, and immediately get up and smack them downwards with my paddle. they jiggle and bounce and i love every second of it. every now and then i bend forward and ask him how good i got em, and of course he'll reply with a "bullseye" or "perfect". its priceless. these ordeals last up to 4 hours at a time. can't get enough.

Big Supporter MagnumXL9Jock2Bust's Avatar
    I agree with the others! Welcome! Feel free to share any and all of your experiences and stories and read all of ours we have shared!

I can personally vouch for everything she is saying... but the 4 hour ordeal she is talking about isnt straight BB she also likes to tie me up put a cock ring on me and get as many oragsms as she wants (which usually leaves me drained of any cum in my tender ass balls) if i tell her to stop because i already came or something she grabs my balls tightley and says "who do these nuts work for" or something like that which shuts me up instantly (tied up after a few shots to the nuts in a girls tight grip bet ud shut up too lol) after which she proceedes to ride me until she gets another orgasm... we have plenty of stories like this and are thinking about making a website (may need volunteers if we do shes a lot for one man to handle). Btw mocha a 21 year old native of Ivory Coast Africa who speaks French and Enlish shes athletic (used to be into tumbling competitions) attractive has incredibly powerful and toned legs and is VERY busty (seeing her do gymnastics suprised me) she is also more turned on by ballbusting than any of us guys (well maybe ).... I feel VERY lucky to have met her

Big Supporter

Thumbs up

mocha2343 and mise2254,

Welcome indeed!

We're delighted to have you here. Please do tell us more.

poolman2

`1

he's right , and thank you for welcoming me!
    I honestly think You must become completely submissive to my wishes for this to work in an orderly fashion!!
    i get em good.
    I thoroughly enjoy the feeling of testicles contracting in my hands almost like a serta mattress. it's unbelievable How I can snatch one's manhood in such a vivace way. i feel so dominate at that point! and believe me i LOVE to feel dominant as much as possible!!! take it from a pro. . . I'm giving out free beatings by the way. find me and you might get lucky XD

`13

and they will drown in my glory!

Big Supporter
    mocha where have you been some more post from you would be good

encore

Quote Originally Posted by mvp View Post
    mocha where have you been some more post from you would be good

I know! it's been a while, I should have another up in about 24 hours, stay tuned