check the ballbusting updates here

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: do U want to be BB'd by a female way older or way younger than U are?

do U want to be BB'd by a female way older or way younger than U are?

i find the idea of a young girl kicking/kneeing an old man in the balls a huge turn on.

i also like the idea of an attractive silver haired proffessional lady busting a young boy a huge turn on.

as long as the girl is hawt. i dont really care but
    i prefer younger

I always enjoy seeing an older woman using her experience to destroy a younger male!
    Last edited by skipperbob; 05-31-2010 at 02:33 PM.

Supreme Poster
    For me in general the "type" of woman is more important than age – she should be self confident and beautiful.
    Because it's essentially a "power game" – where both have equal power at the beginning until she uses her secret BB-weapon... – ...she can be a little bit younger or older.
    However, she should 'play' in the same "league" as I do, so I don't like it when the woman is significant older or even a teenager...

Younger for me, within reason. I just feel the power exchange is exaggerated so much when a 16/17 year old princess demolishes a grown man.

I would have to say someone younger, it's just more of a turn on. I couldn't even explain why.. Good question though.

Quote Originally Posted by skipperbob View Post
    I always enjoy seeing an older woman using her experience to destroy a younger male!
    Same here. I want to see more ballbusting with women EXACTLY like the on ein the pic you posted busting young, nude men. Total domination at it's best!

Well, I'm 25, and people say I look 20, so that means a significant age difference would make the younger girl in her teens. Or even preteens. So...that's an automatic no on that part.

That said, I wouldn't have any qualms being busted by a woman in her forties or fifties.

Roughly between 17 and 32 (I'm 22 myself)

Big Supporter
    Anywhere from 18 to 80. Just so that it is a woman.

Hahaha Gary, classic.

I'd love to be busted by an older girl, maybe in her mid thirties, using a sphsticated charm and telling me about how she knows the best way to kick and knee a guy

For me the idea of a young woman wrecking the balls of an older man or an older woman busting a young man quite erotic. It is similiar to the thought of an obese woman giving the max busting to a fit attractive man.

I'm early 50's and still find the idea of an older woman trying to destroy my balls exciting.

REgards
    Tony

I'd love the "freshness" of a youth (over 18 but not necessarily a lot older) having a good laugh as she kicks me in the balls (as well as kicking and trampling on the rest of my body) with her fashionable footwear (of a type I like).

When I was that age though I did get a "kick" too of an older woman "putting me in my place". Such a woman then had to wear high-heels, either boots or pumps.
    By "older" I would mean that I was about 18-24 and she was in her 40s or maybe early 50s. Certainly not an old lady though.

never been a heels person. and i'd rather keep it around my own age. but if you made me choose older or younger, i'd go for older