check the ballbusting updates here

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: The best of Castrati - penis guro

Talking Mas imagenes manipuladas

more images manip

mas imagenes manipuladas pasa ustedes de castrati

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 000415A.jpg   003160A.jpg   Castrati 000016.gif  

mas y mas

more images manip

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 003161A.jpg   003177A.jpg   Castrati 000022.jpg   Castrati 000023.jpg  

Really Nice

Talking mas imagenes manipuladas

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 002838A.jpg   003394.jpg   003412.jpg  

Thanx

Thank You for your contributions. I really appreciae your great work here.

Quote Originally Posted by pegama78 View Post
    more images manip

Wow that is hard i never expected to find thing like that

The best of Castrati - penis guro

Well let's start this topic, with the best work of Mr. castrati, those images have already been put into gurochan on the famous theme penis guro, but castrrati does not like that page

The castrati are pictures of modified images, and some have set before here in this issue meet only the pictures of my friend castrati

castrati is Mexican and it does not much like the internet, but I could convince him to allow me to put their pictures, which have already been signed, because some of his works were unsigned, some of his images are known and can be seen in many places and very few know is quies

lets start accepting suggestions and comments in English and Spanish

traslade:

Bien vamos a empezar este tema, con lo mejor del trabajo de señor castrati, esas imagenes ya fueron puestas en gurochan, en el famoso tema penis guro, pero a castrrati ya no le gusta esa pagina,

Las imagenes de castrati son imagenes modificadas, algunas ya las he puesto antes aqui, este tema reunira solo las imagenes de mi amigo castrati

castrati es mexicano y no le gusta mucho esto del internet, pero pude convencerlo para que me permita poner sus imagenes, las cuales ya fueron firmadas, ya que la algunos de sus trabajos estaban sin firmar, algunas de sus imagenes son famosas y se pueden ver en muchos sitios y muy pocos saben de quies es.

empezemos se aceptan sugerencias y comentarios en ingles y español
    Thank you for your effort, Even if they are nout all in english images does not need translation

Talking news work of castrati

hola de nuevo aqui despues de una pequeña ausencia, les dejo lo mas nuevo de castrati espero lo disfruten y comennten al respecto, recuerden que todas son imagenes manipuladas.

----------------------------------------

hello again here after a small absence, I leave them but new of castrati they enjoy I hope it and they comment on the matter, remember that all is manipulated images.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Castrati 000024.jpg   Castrati 000025.jpg  

Talking otra vez yo

Hola de nuevo, esta vez les dejo algo que castrati tomo de una de esos comic populares en mexico, que se venden en las esquinas, que edito y quedo asi, espero les guste, Aclaro que este material esta editado, no asi viene originalmente aunque si los dialogos.

Hello again, this time I leave them something castrati volume of one of those comic popular in Mexico, that they are sold in the corners, that I publish and I am thus, I hope likes, I clarify that this material this edited, not thus comes originally although if the dialogues.

please more space

ask a moderator or site administrator, I can give more space to forum for manage attachments the images I put in this topic

castrati images

I really like castratis' hand drawn images espcially the ones like the middle one.

Talking thank you ert1

Thanks for your comments. ert1 but the vast majority of the castrati images are manipulated pictures and only a few are their own.

explain very few are made ​​from zero. I'm now asking for more space to put more and not use external image host as the last post I put images.

Cool more of castrati

Thanks for all comments. explain very few are made ​​from zero, other no.

I'm now asking for more space to put more and not use external image host as the last post I put images.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Castrati 000031.jpg  

Talking more new images of castrati

Thanks for all comments.

here more new images of castrati.

I have made a small guillotine like those with a 4" razor for the blade... it works ok but not as well as my paper-cutter :P

happy year 2011 for all, well we begin the year with the new thing of castrati in GIF animated, that I have almost not put them and that a pile of them are.

these images are exclusive for this forum, only here and elsewhere them to put, they enjoy I hope and they comment