check the ballbusting updates here

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Softer Ballbusting?

I prefer softcore ballbusting. I don't understand the hardcore stuff.

Big Supporter

Question Why the rush?

Quote Originally Posted by Anal male View Post
    I prefer the softer side only because I haven't built my pain threshold up enough to take much more than that. We keep working on it though!
    Why the rush?
    More sensitive balls are easier to manipulate by any Mistress and the reward is more pleasant.
    I saw some videos where the Mistress kick the balls as hard as she can and the slave don't show that he rely felt it.
    So why to put the Mistress to such exhausting effort?
    In other forum I read about one guy that train every day to lift heavier weights with his balls an succeed to have 12 kg hanged for 2 hours by his balls. Why? Is he perform training for a future muscle Mistress?

So again...this self training for tougher balls looks senseless for me.

true

Hi, agree with sebi40 about the meaninglessness of the training. The art is also to increase the burden on balls slowly, not to begin with the strongest kick...

People just have differing levels of sensitivity thats all. A lot of things can affect it, sometimes sensitivity can be lost and more stimulation is need to feel what was felt years ago.You may even find your own level of sensitivity lower as the years go by.Lol i guess what i am trying to say is everyones different and theres no right or wrong when it comes to sex, just have fun

definitely like the softer side. When my wife wants attention she lets her knee/thigh do the talking and when it's the time of the month that prevents us from going all the way she'll knee me until I cum. She rarely "busts" me but knees me all the time...

So, does anyone have any stories that explore the softer side of bb?