You Snipped Your Skin!
You actually decided to get circumcised after I humiliated you to the point of tears. Today you show up at my place ready to show me what your cut dick looks like. Well, go on ahead drop your drawers and show me what the doctor has done to your pig in a blanket. As I examine your penis closely I inform you that there is still a bunch of loose skin, and the doctor left a terrible scar on your cock. My boyfriend's perfectly circumcised cock looks so much better then this botched circumcision. After I closely examine your new cock I notice you are getting aroused. You inform me you have not cum since the surgery, I laugh and you begin to get ahead of yourself and pump right in front of me. I notice you don't even know how to stroke it correctly. You are not focusing on the head and you still jerk your dick like it was uncut. I show you just how you stroke your cock, you mimic my actions and soon you are about to burst. I inform you to cum with your new cut cock, but the next time we meet we will be going back to the doctors office to get the rest of your loose skin cut off.

Clip Here