check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: The Perils of Foreskin

Hybrid View

The Perils of Foreskin

Just a small piece of flesh creates a body of content... Tales of cutting the uncut, and further perversions of circumcision...

Nurse Tara

"I've seen LOTS of penises in my nursing career and you shouldn't be embarrassed one bit. Now, let me just take a look at you... Oh, my! Is that a foreskin?!? Why, I have NEVER seen a real foreskin in all of my life! Would you be so kind as to demonstrate how your uncircumcised penis works? Can you pull the foreskin back and taut for me? My goodness... such a medical novelty! Now, considering you're about to begin a sexually active lifestyle, I have to urge you to consider going through with your circumcision. I must admit, women, including myself, PREFER a clean, cut look. Now, if you're still insisting on clinging to that foreskin of yours, I'll just have to persuade you otherwise. I'll show you just how women will respond to your NEW circumcised appearance! Mind if I remove my uniform..."

Big Supporter
    Oh joy, a mutilated penis... Naw, I prefer to retain my natural extra 40,000 pleasure nerves thanks

Looks awesome.

Have you ever wondered where the surgically removed foreskins go?

Alec Anaconda

Big Supporter
    Where do they go?

Big Supporter
    Face creams for women (anti wrinkle properties).

It's laughable that Oprah whines about female genital mutilation (in 3rd world countries) but then promotes a face cream made of foreskin (male genital mutilation).

Typical feminist - hypocrite and hateful.

Mistress Florinda

Quote Originally Posted by Alec Anaconda View Post
    Have you ever wondered where the surgically removed foreskins go?

Alec Anaconda
    They're used to make doll clothes for aborted fetuses.

There is a movement of gentlemen that actually restore their foreskins. I heard about it on a podcast I follow. Fascinating interview: Sick and Wrong

This next one is dedicated to bbbb:

Mistress Florinda appreciates Her uncut slave
    With a hammer and nails in hand, she spikes his scrotum and penis foreskin to a plank of wood! This operation requires a meticulous preparation, and causes the slave to become terrorized as he is bound to a chair. The sound of the hammer echo the pain of the whimpering and yelping slave!

Big Supporter
    in a world full of idiots and you are of them too
    Quote Originally Posted by bbbb View Post
    Oh joy, a mutilated penis... Naw, I prefer to retain my natural extra 40,000 pleasure nerves thanks
    same here.
    the world is still full of dumbasses clinging hysterically to their religions and other cultural insane manifestations.

freedom for all and fuck the idiots

Me: Have you ever wondered where the surgically removed foreskins go?
    squeezemyballsplease: Where do they go?
    There are links and other facts on http://www.norm-uk.co.uk/

It’s an exceptionally non-erotic site.

doll clothes for aborted fetuses

Nice one!

Alec Anaconda

Uncut Cock Worship

Not every girl wants to lop it off your woody-hoodies. Tara Tainton (the nurse above) also has some nice things to say about heathen dog-penises, in a handful of cock worship POVs that go a little something like this...

"WOW!!! You've never been circumcised! I've NEVER had uncut dick! Oooh, show me what it can do! I've heard so many conflicting things... what does it feel like? What does it look like? How would it feel inside me? Is it more pleasurable? I'm in complete awe... You HAVE to make a big hot load of cum just for me from your beautiful, uncircumcised cock!"

Been caught cheating

Psycho Girlfriend Circumcision
    Addie is furious that her boyfriend cheated on her, so she has him tied to a chair in a secluded basement where she can do whatever she wants to him and no one will hear them! Addie reminds her boyfriend that if she ever found out that he cheated on her, she would circumsize him. I guess he didn't think she was serious. Oops! Because she totally is. She plays with his foreskin and balls for a bit - sanitizing the area and drawing incision lines. She explains the process that he is about to undergo and that sex will be impossible for awhile until he heals. She runs a straight razor blade down his foreskin outlining the lines where she is going to cut. Ready? 1...2...3! Sliiice!