check the ballbusting updates here

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Perils of Foreskin

Quote Originally Posted by comedyst View Post
    Yes, i have that clip.If you have any clip like these ones, i can trade.
    Sorry, I only have surgical videos of the kind

Circumcising the Assailant

Tina Tink was studying for her college exam when the blowjob assailant entered her room and demanded a blowjob. He placed his cock in her mouth, and she began biting his cock and balls. After plenty of cock and ball torture, she started sitting on his face and smothering him with her huge ass cheeks. Then, she started kicking him in the balls with he high heels on, and he fell to the ground in pain! Tina also began jumping up and down on his balls with her big, juicy ass cheeks in an attempt to rupture his testicles. She pulled out a sword and threatened to cut off his nuts. And she also tried to circumcise him by using his foreskin and pulling it while running the sword through it. This brutal cockbiting blowjob movie also displays Tina Tink, giving him an amazing blowjob and milking his cum all over her pretty schoolgirl face...

Even it is just foreskin. But it can hurt the guy too much.
    I had been use scissors to cut my pubic hair. and stumble cut to foreskin a tiny wound. I just cried. Beware what you're going to do.

Dear Bratty Jamie...

Breaking Up With The BoyFriend: As Requested by a Fan
    You're breaking up with your boyfriend (the viewer) because he's uncircumcised and you can't stand it anymore. You also tell him that you've been cheating on him for the past few months with your new boyfriend, who has a long, thick, perfectly circumcised cock that you can't get enough of. You told your ex that you never gave head, but that was a lie -- you absolutely love giving head but only if the guy is big and circumcised. Talk about how smooth and tight the shaft skin on a circumcised cock is and how much you love the exposed mushroom head (especially sucking it). And degrade the viewer by calling him "anteater dick" and "doggie dick."

Wow

Love the circ video, would love to volunteer for one of those.

First Time Uncut BJ, the Sequel...

… And now she's already bored with your newly circumcised penis
    First the bossy blonde bitch made him get a circumcision and he did it to please her demand for body hygiene. But now the evil slutbag is getting bored with his cut penis, and wants his delicious foreskin back! But now the guy has been circumcised and it´s to late to get his foreskin back and his natural uncut look back. So insted she plays with a rubber dildo that has fake foreskin on it. She is one young, cruel and evil bitch!

Denise threatens to bite off the foreskin of her slave
    Denise enjoys punishing slave boys who aren’t circumcised. Her slave Miki sports an uncut cock, and she expertly teases him, tonguing his foreskin and making him squirm. The naughty brunette then nibbles on the skin, pulling it gently, but no doubt enough to make him writhe around even more! He can’t fight it, though, not wanting to disappoint his Mistress, not to mention that he’s too horny from her oral skills and the sight of her incredible nude body. Denise knows this as well, which is why her truly mischievous side shows when she looks up and him and threatens to bite off his foreskin. Judging by how horny Miki is, I wouldn’t be surprised if he ended up begging her to go through with it. This video is a hot, dominating tease with plenty of oral and handjob action, enjoyable to circumcised guys just as much as uncircumcised ones!

Quote Originally Posted by kerrpop View Post
    Psycho Girlfriend Circumcision
    Addie is furious that her boyfriend cheated on her, so she has him tied to a chair in a secluded basement where she can do whatever she wants to him and no one will hear them! Addie reminds her boyfriend that if she ever found out that he cheated on her, she would circumsize him. I guess he didn't think she was serious. Oops! Because she totally is. She plays with his foreskin and balls for a bit - sanitizing the area and drawing incision lines. She explains the process that he is about to undergo and that sex will be impossible for awhile until he heals. She runs a straight razor blade down his foreskin outlining the lines where she is going to cut. Ready? 1...2...3! Sliiice!

where can I download this movie?

Quote Originally Posted by ripcoolsweet View Post
    where can I download this movie?

pics are linked

Randy Moore rewards you for going kosher

Randy Moore: Your Nasty Foreskin is Gone
    Mr. 'Nasty Foreskin' shows up...the same guy I humiliated for having such a disgusting, foreskin covered, nasty cock. Well he says he has a surprise for me...and whips out his cock. To my amazement, he went and got his dick cut...and the foreskin is gone! So I check it out...it's all clean and cut and hard...OMG, I can't help myself. Compared with that old smelly, nasty cock he used to have...this one is great! I love the way it looks...and smells...and tastes. Yes, I just have to give it some attention. What can I say, I do love a nice cock form time to time. Just keep those nasty uncircumcised dicks away from me!

Quote Originally Posted by Balls of steel View Post
    nice one!

where can I find more ?

Quote Originally Posted by yaron58 View Post
    nice one!

where can I find more ?
    Whenever I find more I post them here, and on my blog. Sorry it's been a while, by this one is excellent:

Cybill B Troy: Threat of Circumcision
    "Leave it to the Greeks to teach the world to be civilized. This Turkish has come to me unwashed and UNCUT and its finally time for his circumcision... I'll turn him from an to a real man! Watch as I explain exactly how his foreskin will be removed, tracing the incision and threatening him with my scissors."
    -C.B.T.

clip here

Ellie Idol doens't fuck uncut dick

I WON'T FUCK YOU UNTIL YOUR FORESKIN IS GONE HD
    We're back at my place dropping off my stuff after a long day at school. We are planning to have sex after we go back to your house...that is until I find out you aren't circumcised. I am completely grossed out, but turns out I have scissors in my backpack and I learned about circumcision at school! I can do it myself!! Hold still! Let's get this off of you! It won't hurt...much. After the surgery, I am turned on by your freshly circumcised dick, so I ask to go back to your place so we can have sex.

Mistress T: Nurse Takes Your Manhood
    This is a custom vid (but no name is used so great for anyone, well, anyone who is into sadistic nurses...) You are in a full body cast. For weeks I've been giving you sponge baths, working your hard cock & blue balls with warm soapy water...but always stopping just before you cum. Early on I noticed you peeking at my legs & figured out you have a thing for white, opaque tights/pantyhose so I've been teasing you with that too. I've been grinding my crotch against your horny cock & straddling your face making you smell my sex through the white gusset crotch of those pantyhose. Today is the day you're going to be cut out of your cast & I know you're eager to run to the bathroom & wack off. You're so desperate for release you're just about crazy with frustration. BUT before your cast comes off I'm going to 'snip' you so your cock will be too sore to touch for at least 6 more weeks! Ha ha! CIRCUMCISION, NURSE PLAY, MEDICAL FETISH, CAST FETISH, TEASE & DENIAL, RUBBER GLOVES, PANTYHOSE