check the ballbusting updates here

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Perils of Foreskin

Princess Fierce

You Snipped Your Skin!
    You actually decided to get circumcised after I humiliated you to the point of tears. Today you show up at my place ready to show me what your cut dick looks like. Well, go on ahead drop your drawers and show me what the doctor has done to your pig in a blanket. As I examine your penis closely I inform you that there is still a bunch of loose skin, and the doctor left a terrible scar on your cock. My boyfriend's perfectly circumcised cock looks so much better then this botched circumcision. After I closely examine your new cock I notice you are getting aroused. You inform me you have not cum since the surgery, I laugh and you begin to get ahead of yourself and pump right in front of me. I notice you don't even know how to stroke it correctly. You are not focusing on the head and you still jerk your dick like it was uncut. I show you just how you stroke your cock, you mimic my actions and soon you are about to burst. I inform you to cum with your new cut cock, but the next time we meet we will be going back to the doctors office to get the rest of your loose skin cut off.

Clip Here

Ashley Sinclair

Circumcision Plan of Naked Sister
    You have gone to your sister for support because mom and the rest of your family want you to be circumcised. You are too old to have foreskin! She suggests all the aunts, mom, and your uncle (and Ashley) should all take a vote. She gets on the phone to make the phone calls to see what everyone thinks while you listen. BTW, your sister sleeps naked and when you came into her room she didn't bother putting clothes on. So now you are standing in front of her with your uncircumcised penis getting hard. How will the vote turn out? Is Ashley on your side or does she pursued everyone to vote for your circumcision?

Clip Available Here

Tara Tainton

Let's Talk about Your Foreskin, and I'll Demonstrate What I Want to Do with It

It's time for a serious discussion. We have to talk about your... foreskin. I can't believe you still have one at all. Really?? You're a grown man. You want to please a woman, right? Want to be viewed as neat, trim, and clean? Let me tell you exactly what's bad about your uncut cock and why you should be circumcised. And then, I'm going to talk you through the entire procedure. Yes, you're going to watch me peel this banana bare... just like your cock should be. I'm going to describe every detail... including what I'm going to do to your cock once that horrible foreskin has been removed for good.

Clip Available Here

http:// clips 4 sale.com/60555/9803723

ı couldn't download from clips 4 sale... ıf any one have this, ı can send him/her the psycho girlfriend video, then he/she will send me this video...

neither clips for sale or clipcash doesn't accept east europe countries credit cards... they don't use paypal so ı couldn't download...

Not Enough Circumcision for Pocahontas Jones - HD

I got a LOT of responses from my last circumcision video, and a whoooole bunch of them were from women. Women who AGREED ONE HUNDRED PERCENT WITH ME that uncircumcized cocks are dirty, nasty, smelly, disgusting, gross, and in general just humiliating to any poor, pathetic loser who didn't get to have a nice, easy, normal 'snip'. In fact, some of these women joked that I should do foreskin cutting professionally! After all, I do have a bit of a passion for it. So here goes...lol...I'm going to give it a whirl on these hot and this bacon (the hotdogs are dicks, and the bacon is the...eew...foreskin). Ok, this is the first one...and...WHOOPS! Ok, looks like...well, if that was a real cock, it'd be missing the tip. So that would probably hurt. And might not work quite right. But you know what? Having a malformed dick tip is actually better than having foreskin. Foreskin is THAT gross. Ok...let's try another. Heh, you know, a lot of girls were surprised that I had the balls to talk about this, much less demonstrate it. You know, if I did this on an older guy, I think I'd be pretty good at it. They could check out my hot, sexy body...my big tits...my cute face...that's right...just keep leering...and...SNIPPITY SNIP! Ok, that one...is...not quite as bad! Not perfect, but what is? Hey, you've still got the head of your cock...but...hmm...I'm not sure I got ALL of the foreskin. I think I might have to pull it up a bit more and...carefully...ooh, almost got you there! But I didn't! Whew, it's perfect - a perfect, mushroom-headed, foreskin-free dick. JUST the way I like them. In fact, the ONLY way I like them. You know what...I think I WILL train to do this professionally...I feel like I'm doing a good service, and you know what, it's FUN! SNIP SNIP SNIP!

Clip Available Here
    Click image for larger version

Name:72035.10301661.jpg             
Views:23     
Size:110.1 KB    
ID:20717