check the ballbusting updates here

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Softer Ballbusting?

Softer Ballbusting?

I was just wondering if any guy or girl on this site was more interested in the softer side of ballbusting instead of the harder stuff like the torture chamber or stomping with heels. Not that I don't like that stuff, I am a bit into it but I prefer the softer stuff.

Anyone else feel that way? What is it that draws us to it? Whoever prefers the harder ballbusting is also welcome to talk about why they like it?

A lot of it has to do with intent....the dungeons, leather, chains, whips ballbusting comes off as more malicious, whereas the more mainstream versions performed in a living room with some humor (i.e. Brother Love's POV fantasies) come off as more playful.

I like both kinds. I really like it when the ballbusting is more sensual with teasing and taunting, but in a fun way.
    Sometimes I do like the really hard dungeon scenes but lately so many of them just have the woman barking names at the guy and there's no feeling to it. Or they are kicking really hard but it's kind of dull without the erotic side.

Myself I like more the soft side with a bit harder performed on myself. However, I really enjoy watching the clips where it's really hard.

Quote Originally Posted by blancanvas View Post
    A lot of it has to do with intent....the dungeons, leather, chains, whips ballbusting comes off as more malicious, whereas the more mainstream versions performed in a living room with some humor (i.e. Brother Love's POV fantasies) come off as more playful.
    I agree that the intent is very important. Usually I don't watch the malicious kind, although I do get into it once in a while.

I think I get what you mean, bustedm. I'm more attracted to the playful side of ballbusting.

Akito, are you referring to the torture clips or just ones where the woman kicks too hard?

For me, I have always preferred the "softer side", at least with my SO. There is nothing like having the instep of her bare foot rub me along my cock and balls and then a nice hard KICK to mix it up. Same with the squeezing. I really love to have the awesome feeling of great pleasure then a nice twinge of pain mixed in. For some of the other girls I have seen, it's more of the torture scene. Them threatening the things they can do and the harder kicks. Kinda more of a "I could really fuck up your world" scene. Different, but still awesome.

Of course since my last pro session, I will most likely have to be on the softer side. Speaking of which...they STILL hurt and the hematoma might be there for a while. Boo!

I definitely like the softer stuff, mainly because I want it to last a long time! I like being slapped on the balls by her foot over and over again and having the pain build over a period of time. There is also a big difference in what each of us consider "softer" - I want to feel the pain with each kick, just not so much that I'm done quickly. I love as the pain builds with each kick until I feel sick to my stomach! Also, love being kicked into a full erection with her foot slapping my stiff cock around!

getting hit really hard in the nuts in reality really isn't my thing - my preference would be for a very gentle beating, with the pretence its a testicle-wrecking busting

Softer Ballbusting?

I mainly indulge in action for arousal, eventually terminated by ejaculation.

I view injury as an unavoidable but undesirable risk, not as a goal.

Perhaps this is the softer side of BB, but many non-BDSM men regard my pleasure as unbearable agony.

Sometimes I enjoy this sport as a challenge, where the pain takes me to an almost out-of-body experience and shooting my load becomes irrelevant.

-------------------

As for my viewing tastes, I like realism, but I know that the camera has to lie to tell a story.
    I watch vastly more variations than I practice.

Certainly, some interesting actions make dull videos; nettling and closed wrestling holds for example.

Alec Anaconda

I've never liked hardcore S/M or BDSM style ballbusting. The more colorful and playful the situation, the hotter. I like to wear colorful socks when I bust, not deadly heels...
    If you can get past the fact that I will take away your manhood in a split second, you'll find that I'm an okay person!

Big Supporter
    I have no interest in dungeons, leather, PVC, boots, whipping, caning and the like.

My interests are in woman herself, her feet, and her legs. We rarely use shoes, or even hose for that matter, except in the early stages. I have a strong foot fetish. What better way is there to enjoy it than in barefoot ballbusting and overall foot worship? This does not mean however that my wife does not do hard kicks, stomps, and other play, but she does it overwhelmingly barefoot.

So I guess the answer is that we prefer soft over hard ballbusting at least as it is defined here.

pooman2

While I absolutely love anything she does or threatens to do to me, it is always, in my mind about her pleasure. The psychological satisfaction from that is much more powerful.

Cumming is cool too, of course. >.>
    My dear, perhaps your idea of fun does not coincide with mine...

it`s better when there is an erotic side to it.

Big Supporter
    Lets make a dinstiction here...

level 1: softcore ballbusting, erotic, real environment, can be playfull etc
    level 2: hardcore ballbusting, real environment, can be playfull too
    level 3: hardcore ballbusting, bdsm, whipping, canning, chains, dungeons, latex, leather etc

I prefer to watch Level 2 by far. Second preference level 3 and then level 1.

I only had level 1 real life experience by girlfriends, but I would like to try level 2 too... not level 3. And of course not from girlfriend... Something like one night ballbusting stand.

Me too!

I prefer the softer side only because I haven't built my pain threshold up enough to take much more than that. We keep working on it though!

Quote Originally Posted by roshambo212 View Post
    I was just wondering if any guy or girl on this site was more interested in the softer side of ballbusting instead of the harder stuff like the torture chamber or stomping with heels. Not that I don't like that stuff, I am a bit into it but I prefer the softer stuff.

Anyone else feel that way? What is it that draws us to it? Whoever prefers the harder ballbusting is also welcome to talk about why they like it?