check the ballbusting updates here

Thread: cumming only from squeezing the balls?

Hybrid View

cumming only from squeezing the balls?

hi everyone.
    i´m asking myself: is it possible to cum only if you get squeezed your balls?
    my girlfriend nearly brought my to the top last week only by a heavy ball massage including squeezing and tearing them.

is there anybody out there with similar experience?
    anybody, who hast video capture realted to exactly this topic?

thank you in advance!
    greetings from germany

Registered Member
    no's not possible without stroking ur cock

Big Supporter
    It is difinitely possible to cum from ball squeezing alone. For those into female domination the very thought of ball squeezing is arousing. Pressure and squeezing causing pain can excite many males to the point of ejaulation, but beware that withour friction on the penis, the ejaculation will be without much if any pleasure. You will just shoot and get drained.

Big Supporter
    Hi

I agree with the ejaculation without pleasure, and I would even add that having one's balls crushed is MUCH MORE painful after the ejaculation than before (the tension to reach the ejaculation in a certain way makes the body more resilient to pain; once this tension has disappeared, the pain is fully perceived!!!)

it's surely possible. it depends on how you are horny

Quote Originally Posted by experiment View Post
    It is difinitely possible to cum from ball squeezing alone. For those into female domination the very thought of ball squeezing is arousing. Pressure and squeezing causing pain can excite many males to the point of ejaulation, but beware that withour friction on the penis, the ejaculation will be without much if any pleasure. You will just shoot and get drained.
    Also i can confirm for personal experience. Just one time of course. I don't have enough strenght to try to repeat it another time

wouldn't it be fun to try anyway?

Big Supporter
    As mentioned it is very difficult and painful. I found it takes a long extended session to have the ejaculation. Knowing it will not be too pleasurable, just shooting or dribbling cum out does not encourage one to participate in it. You do have to be very horny to want to do it.

Well, I just need to tell you that from multiple personal experiences, absolutely it is possible to cum from nut "activities" with no direct penis stimulation. My wife particularly takes pleasure in doing that to me because I have no control and I do not get real pleasure.

She has all the control at the time, though it is very difficult for me not to squirm when she is working on me. So on occasion she has secured me such that, if I won't be still and "good" for her, she will force me.

She usually begins earlier in the day teasing me verbally, and occasionally lightly grabbing my parts. She wants to make sure that her talk is arousing me. Then in the evening when she is ready, she will have me shower, dry off, and wait for her while she showers. Typically then she will command me down on all fours, and place several bare foot kicks from behind. The lower my head is to the floor and the higher my rear and the more exposed and visible my nuts, the better for her. If I wasn't truly hard before, this ensures that I will be. Clearly so much of this is psychological, since this is such an unnatural position. She'll always follow the kicks with a grab from behind to pull my nuts back and away so that she can easily reach my member for a "hardness check". If I fail that, and rarely do I, she repeats the kicks and checks again.

Then it is onto the bed with me face up. She is left handed, so she prefers to be on my right so that she can properly gather the nuts with her stronger hand. She always says that my nuts are larger just after kicking, and her small hands do not fit well. This means her hands are actually tighter around my nuts. Then, without touching my member, she will begin an unpredictable process of massaging, squeezing, and striking my nuts. Many times she delights in seeing my facial expressions, but sometimes she will move up a pillow so that I will not flinch before a strike. Usually I can last a few minutes, but that depends on how much she has teased me before and how sexually worked up I am (again psychologically).

She has this uncanny knack for knowing when I am going to explode, immediately before I explode. At that precise moment, she will always have her left hand grip on my nuts such that the circle formed by her index finger and thumb is closest to my body, and her strong middle finger (and other fingers) are right across the middle of my nuts. She then squeezes very hard, and it seems to me as though she is ******* the cum from my nuts.

After the first few squirts, her pressure on my nuts will not let up but she moves her right hand to my member and begins to stroke using my cum as lubrication. She'll keep this up for a minute or more while I go absolutely insane.

While I am nearly paralyzed from this, she will release her grip, then move to position herself facing my feet and gently place her pussy over my mouth. At that time I believe I am in heaven and reward her greatly for her efforts.

Once she has cum (and she demands only once, because she wants what comes next), then she lays down on her back, grabs my nuts and pumps them (squeeze, release, repeat) until I have gotten fully hard again, which does not take long. Then I must pound into her until she is totally satisfied.

Throughout this, I feel controlled, which in a weird sense makes me feel loved. I spend my days feeling in control (not sexually of course) of my situation in the business world, but my lover has complete control over me. For me, this is not only a great sexual release, but also is a huge psychological one.

Mr. BMB

speaking from personal experience, it is possible. Very difficult, but possible. no video though, wish i had some.