Version:1.0 StartHTML:0000000161 EndHTML:0000019967 StartFragment:0000002349 EndFragment:0000019931 SourceURL:file://localhost/Users/Owner/Desktop/sss.doc @font-face { font-family: "Times New Roman"; }p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal { margin: 0in 0in 0.0001pt; font-size: 12pt; font-family: "Times New Roman"; }table.MsoNormalTable { font-size: 10pt; font-family: "Times New Roman"; }div.Section1 { page: Section1; } Synopsis: This is my first attempt at a story. Be brutally honest and tell me what you think. If a lot of people like it, there may be a couple sequels. This story, like most BB stories has a ridiculous plot. The plot is such to facilitate Bobby, the main character with giant testicles, being brutally beaten by groups of attractive women. The violence and humiliation are pretty extreme, but in a cartoon-ish way, so that there is no permanent injury, let alone ********** to the protagonist. I hope you enjoy it.

Bobby stepped off the school bus and began to slowly shuffle towards his home at the end of the long driveway. At 18 years old, Bobby was a smaller boy, 5’4 in height and weighing just a little over 120 pounds. He had short blonde hair and brown eyes.

It was snowing heavily and quite cold out, but Bobby was in no rush to get home. He knew what was awaiting him, the same thing that had awaited him every day for the past 4 years. Bobby’s life had dramatically changed at the age of 14 when his step-mom, Eve, had caught him masturbating. Eve, a fanatically religious woman, and his only parental figure since his father had left when he was 4, had, then and there, decided that Bobby was mentally ill. Pulling a few strings at the hospital at which she worked, Eve had had Bobby, a fairly intelligent boy, classified as having Severe Mental Retardation. This had allowed her to have lifetime custody of Bobby, which she told Bobby in private would allow her to “cure him.” Secretly, Bobby always wondered if it is was really the masturbation that had so upset his step-mom, or the fact that Bobby was a freak.

As Bobby neared the house, he could see his step-mom waiting for him on the porch. Sitting next to her were two of the neighbor girls, Alex and Jennifer. Alex was a tall, beautiful blonde, with piercing blue eyes. Beneath her thick winter coat, she was a skinny girl with light skin. The other girl, Jennifer, was shorter and brunette. While Alex was conventionally beautiful, Jennifer was cute and energetic. She wasn’t as skinny as Alex, but Bobby had always admired her curves, particularly her ample breast. Eve was also a brunette, at just over 40. Her face, while attractive, was also creased with age. However, her body put both of the teenage girls sitting next to her to shame. She was 6’0, an inch taller than Alex, with DD breasts, a narrow waist, and wide hips; she was a stunning woman.

“Hi, honey,” Eve greeted Bobby, “your friends Alex and Jennifer braved the cold today just to come see you and help you with you therapy.”

“Hi, Bobby.” Both girls said in unison with big smiles on their faces.

Ever since Bobby’s “therapy program” had been moved outside, because Eve had said it was becoming too messy, the neighbor girls always wanted to help. When it was nice out, it wasn’t uncommon to have two dozen girls over to serve as aides in Bobby’s therapy.

Bobby assumed his “therapy position,” grabbing hold off the metal railing on the side of the porch and spreading his legs. Eve pulled down Bobby’s thin sweatpants to reveal Bobby’s shame. Trapped behind his legs, in a homemade humbler Bobby had gotten for Christmas two years past, were two bulbous, dark-purple testicles.

Eve released the humbler, causing Bobby to gasp in pain as blood flowed back into his gigantic nuts. Hanging halfway to his knee, Bobby’s testicles each looked like fleshy grapefruits. There was not a hair on either orb, or anywhere on his genitals. Eve, an extreme clean-freak, could not stand pubic hair. If she found even a single hair, there was hell to pay.

Strapped to his right leg with two belt straps, reaching almost 2/3rds the way to his knee, was Bobby gigantic, erect penis. Bulging with veins and also a dark shade of purple from lack of blood flow, Bobby’s 15 inch cock looked horrific. The member was not only long, but had matching girth, having a greater circumference than a typical baseball bat by several inches. Stuffed in his cock-hole was one of Bobby’s plugs, which was used to, as Eve put it, “stop my little man’s leaks.” According the package the plug came in, it was indeed meant for human insertion, being designed as one of the larger models of erotic, anal plugs. Eve had simply put it to a different purpose, or rather a different orifice.

Eve left Bobby’s cock tied to his leg, but took out the big, black plug. As usual, Bobby’s cock instantly began to drool. It was hardly surprising, as aside from Bobby’s once monthly release, Bobby was never allowed to cum. For that matter, he wasn’t even allowed to touch his genitals without permission.

With his pants at his ankles, Bobby was freezing. However, the cold was currently the least of his worries. Now that everything was prepared, Bobby’s therapy could begin.

“Well girls,” Bobby heard Eve say from behind him, “which one of you sweetie-pies would like to run Bobby’s session today?”

“Alex can,” he heard Jennifer say. “She’s better with him than I am. I’ll just watch.”

“It’s nothing to feel bad about,” Eve responded. “You’ll get better with practice. The important thing is your trying to help Bobby, which I am so thankful for…Well Alex why don’t you begin, it’s really getting cold out here.”

With those words Bobby gritted his teeth. Having been taught the good manner not to turn around, Bobby stood there, sweating despite the cold weather, waiting for the inevitable. Despite the thousands of times Bobby had gone through this, it never became any easier.

Alex chose to take a running start, so he heard it coming. And then, it was there. Alex’s knee cap met Bobby’s right testicle with a thud. Although it occurred in a quarter of a second, Bobby could feel, through his agony, exactly what was happening. The kneecap smashed directly into his nut meat, sending a jolt through his body. The pain increased when the now flying orb met his pelvic bone. As the final crescendo, Alex’s knee, still swinging upward, met with the meaty sphere, mashing it nearly flat against Bobby’s pelvic bone. Being a veteran, Alex then performed a half-second long grind, to added effect.

Bobby whimpered. Alex Giggled.

Then the assault continued in earnest. Over and over and over again, Alex drove her knee into Bobby’s dangling balls. Half way through, in order to maintain balance, she grabbed onto Bobby’s shoulder, allowing the assault to continue.
After three minutes, and what seemed to Bobby like three years, her attack was halted and the three women examined Alex’s handiwork.

“That was very nice dear,” said Eve.

“You really did a number on that right nut,” Jennifer added.

“Looks like I did,” Alex said with a giggle.

“Yes, it looks quite swollen,” Eve said sweetly, “You did a good job. Would you care to continue? Perhaps you could focus on the swollen area?”

“Of coarse,” replied Alex, “Anything to help Bobby.”

Bobby had been using the break to quietly cry into the railing. Mommy had ingrained in him, early on in his therapy, that “nobody likes a crybaby.” Crying was a sign that he needed more therapy.

Alex stepped up to her target and sized it up. Bobby’s mangled right nut was now hanging lower than his left and swollen a great deal larger. Planting her left foot, Alex drove the tip of her winter boot straight into the back of Bobby’s dangling nut meat, sending the swollen testicle flying into the porch railing. The second kick caught Bobby’s right nut directly on the bottom, shooting it into his pelvic bone. The third kick again caught Bobby directly from behind. This time it was done with the bottom of the boot, and Alex made sure to follow through, mashing the tortured orb between the bottom of her boot and the metal railing.

Bobby really didn’t remember much about kicks 4 through 139. He wouldn’t have known there were 139, except for the fact that Jennifer was quietly chanting the numbers.

At 139, Eve stated, “Well, I’m getting cold and you girls must be chilled too. How about 1 more and we call it a night?”

“Of coarse, Ma’am.” Alex said, positioning herself for he last kick.

“Wait!” called Jennifer, meekly adding, “can I help on this one?”

“What did you have in mind?” asked Alex.

“What if you did a running kick? You know, like a karate kick.”

“I don’t know,” said Alex. “It’s just going to slip away. Trust me, it wouldn’t be any better than a normal kick.”

“Well I was thinking,” Jennifer paused. “…Well, what if I held it? You know, held it tight so you could get a good kick in.”

“Awesome!” Alex said, as her eyes lit up.

“Girls, girls,” Eve interjected. “I know you just want to help Bobby, but I don’t know if this is a good idea. One of you could get hurt.”

“What if Alex misses,” Eve went on, looking at Jennifer. “You could break a finger.”

“Please Ma’am,” Both girls said in unison.

There was an awkward silence, which Eve finally broke stating, “I just pray neither of you gets hurt.”

Eve sat back down on the bench and both of the girls planned their stunt. Bobby was already in so much pain that he barely knew what was going on. His cock however, the engorged, purple monster strapped to his right leg, belayed another story. As Bobby genitals never received any sensual, physical contact, his meaty cock had come to crave any contact at all, no matter how brutal. Even as the two girls were planning the imminent destruction of his right testicle, Bobby’s cock was straining against its binding and drooling uncontrollably, so the a pool a semen had formed at Bobby’s feet.

Jennifer finally got a good grip on Bobby’s right testicle, which had come to resemble something of a mangled, flesh-covered football. Alex got in position on the other end of the deck.

“Ready?” Asked Alex.

“Just don’t missed,” answered Jennifer.

Alex came storming down the length of deck like a bull. Approaching her target, she leapt into the air just like some kung-fu movie, eliciting a gasp from Eve. Jennifer stood her ground and Alex’s aim was sound. Alex’s right boot slammed directly into Bobby’s trapped testicle with the weight of her whole body behind it, before Alex fell unceremoniously on her ass.

“Oh dear!” cried Eve. “Are you ok?”

“Just fine,” answered Alex with a smile while getting to her feet.

“Look!” cried Jennifer.

Bobby lay face down on the deck, trying to stifle his sobbing. The girls weren’t interested in that, however. Imprinted deep in the meat of his mashed right nut was Alex’s boot print.

All three women broke into uncontrollable laughter.

As the laughter subsided, Eve said, “Well I think it’s time we head in. Bobby do you have anything to say?”

“Thank you,” whimpered Bobby.

“You’re welcome!” The girls responded, followed by a series of giggles.

“Come along Bobby!” Called Eve impatiently. Bobby crawled over, and Eve unceremoniously crammed the black anal plug back into his cock hole.

Bobby began to slowly crawl to the entrance of the house. Mommy had always taught him to crawl when guests were over. However, even if he had been allowed to stand, he probably couldn’t have at the moment. Bobby slowly pulled himself into the house, his mutilated right testicle dragging on the ground behind him.

Eve turned to the girls, put a hand on each of their shoulders, and with tears in her eyes said, “Bobby really is lucky to have friends like you.”

To Be Continued???