check the ballbusting updates here

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: My first attempt at a story

Big Supporter
    Eagerly awaiting the next installment.

Fantastic installment! I love Melanie's perspective on the whole event; I can't wait to see how her enormous tits are going to play into it! For some reason it's super-hot that they all think that he's wearing padding, too. Great work! And the impacts felt quite a bit more personal in this installment; much less mechanical.

I'm going to chime in with Alec in that I'm not a big fan of his mother humiliating him and calling him names. I think it worked better when she was brutally racking him for her pleasure and for his own good, out of love. But that's just my feeling; you've got to write what turns you on.

Thanks for keeping this epic masterpiece going, and in grand form!

Cheers,
    Jim

P.S. If you'd like someone to read it over for those little typos ("Ideally, you're going to want to bring your kneecap...", etc) I'd be happy to help you out. No matter how many times I read my own stories I always miss things like that.
    Just walkin' around, lookin' around . . .

Big Supporter
    Almost done with the next installment. A few more posts would certainly encourage me to finish up those last couple of sentences. Especially if it was from...say...someone who never posted before.

(As always, thank you to those who post regularly; you know who you are. You're the reason this story is still going.)

I'm going to chime in with Alec in that I'm not a big fan of his mother humiliating him and calling him names. I think it worked better when she was brutally racking him for her pleasure and for his own good, out of love. But that's just my feeling; you've got to write what turns you on.
    Can't she love and humiliate him?

P.S. If you'd like someone to read it over for those little typos ("Ideally, you're going to want to bring your kneecap...", etc) I'd be happy to help you out. No matter how many times I read my own stories I always miss things like that.
    I very much appreciate the offer, but I really don't want to add an additional step to the process. Again, thanks for offering though.

Big Supporter
    Hey Lws8512

I read your last installment shortly after you wrote it and I thought I commented but I guess I forgot to. I apologize because I know how hard you work on your stories and I definitely appreciate it as I am sure many others do as well. The way it usually works is that for every person that comments and complements you on your story there is probably 10 others that feel the same but do not comment.

Anyway great story as usual. I cannot wait to read what is yet to come. Personally I would prefer for the girls to not believe they are practicing on padding but that is just me. I think you should write about the topics that interest you. My only strong opinion is that you continue to write.

Thanks again

Big Supporter
    Personally I would prefer for the girls to not believe they are practicing on padding but that is just me.
    You did read to the end of the last chapter, right?

Finally, Bobby succeeded in his endeavor and, to Melanie’s horror, stumbled up to her, tears rolling down his eyes, and gave her a big hug. In all the excitement, Melanie had totally forgot she was next in line. She froze. The words “they’re real” ran repeatedly through her mind.
    The girls now know they a very much real.

Big Supporter
    Hey lws8512

I did read through to the last paragraph but I was just saying that I would have preferred to have the chapter begin with the girls being aware that Bobby was not wearing padding. Of course I think you did a good job but I was just commenting as to my preference.

Anyway I am not complaining but just giving my opinions.

Big Supporter

Smile

lws8512,

WOW! Thank you all for reminding me of this series. I have intermittently been on vacation and missed the last two chapters. These are excellent. For reasons I cannot explain, these seem to be among the best.

lws 8512, I truly hope you won't be too much more brutal to Bobby. Much more would strain crudulity. I am still hoping Eve will be a barefoot martial artist. I really do like seeing Bobby through Melanie's eyes. It does offer more perspective. I also hope the girls, all of whom are no doubt 18 or over, will get to practice barefoot self-defense kicks on Bobby. It does seem necessary to the story line, not to mention to the gratification of my horny imagination.

Anyway, lws8512, congratulations on another couple of excellent chapters. I second Alex' comment that nothing good was ever wrought by committees, so keep up the good work, but be sure to follow my recommendations.

Now, why couldn't I have had a (step)mother like Eve? Oh well, at least my mother had a best friend, and she was very good.

Best wishes,

poolman2

Big Supporter
    WOW! Thank you all for reminding me of this series. I have intermittently been on vacation and missed the last two chapters. These are excellent. For reasons I cannot explain, these seem to be among the best.
    Well, thank you!

I also hope the girls, all of whom are no doubt 18 or over, will get to practice barefoot self-defense kicks on Bobby.
    They all go to the school, which is for +18 dropouts, so yes they are over 18. Not sure if there will be much barefoot this chapter, but I will try to work in another barefoot only chapter soon.

I truly hope you won't be too much more brutal to Bobby.
    Unfortunately, it will get worse for him. I won't deny I enjoy dreaming up new and even more horrible things to do to Bobby. Even if that weren't a factor though, I feel the in BB stories things always have to get more brutal. Most BB stories (mine included) don't have much in the way of plot. So that "rising action" we all learned about in 8th grade literature class has to come from additional pain.

Now, why couldn't I have had a (step)mother like Eve? Oh well, at least my mother had a best friend, and she was very good.
    You're joking, right?

I just read this article about this poor guy. I could not help but think of your story.

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by squashedbananas View Post
    I just read this article about this poor guy. I could not help but think of your story.
    ...well, that was depressing. Also unsettling, since they said it could possibly have been caused by trauma.

Big Supporter
    As always, feedback is what makes this fun for me, so please post.

Melanie just stood there not knowing what to do. She couldn’t hurt the poor boy, could she? And yet, she was expected to do just that, to slam her knee repeatedly into the most sensitive part of the boy’s anatomy.

The boy had to be in so much pain already. He had spent the better part of three hours letting 30 girls take turns beating his unprotected genitals. Even now he stood before Melanie, legs spread, so that she too could mash his meat. And from what Melanie had seen, his balls truly were meat, so swollen and red and covered in horrible bruises. They were so large Melanie wasn’t even sure Bobby could have closed his legs if he wanted to.

He just stood there, obediently waiting for the torture to begin. He was such a pathetic sight, eyes watering, nose running, and drool dripping from his gag. Melanie fixated on the red ball in his mouth. The ball had been put there so that while his tender, sexual organs were being brutally mauled, the boy wouldn’t annoy Melanie by making any unpleasant sounds. Then, once Melanie was done pounding on him, he would stumble mutely on to the next girl so that his balls could receive even more punishment. It was such a strange thought.

Stranger still, there was part of her that wanted to beat poor Bobby. Before, while she had pummeled the boy’s testicles with her fists, hadn’t she imagined they were real? Even now, the thought that perhaps she had caused some of those bruises excited her. But how could she? How could she cause the poor boy anymore suffering?

“It’s alright dear,” said Eve sympathetically. “I know it must have been upsetting to see what a freak Bobby is, but I promise he won’t hurt you. Just give those disgusting balls of his a knee and you’ll see.”

It was strange, Melanie thought, that Eve should use the word “freak.” It was Melanie, with her enormous breasts, that had always felt like the freak. She knew she should feel sympathy for “Bobby the freak.” Melanie couldn’t even begin to imagine what it would be like if her mother were herding her around the stage so that 30 strangers could take turns smacking around her massive teats. However, it wasn’t her. She was in a group of 29 other, normal girls who were doing the beating, and it was freak’s gross nuts, and not her breasts, that were being pummeled.

Maybe just one or two soft knees, Melanie thought. I’ll go easy on the boy.

She jabbed her knee upward into the boy’s left ball, not too hard, but enough to give him a jolt. She had to admit, it felt good. She did it again, just a little harder, causing the boy to wince. She did it several more times; the nut felt pleasantly warm on her bare knee. She began alternating her sharp strikes between the balls. She liked how they jiggled slightly when struck, so she sped up her rhythm to make them jiggle all the more. The boy began to cry softly.

He shouldn’t be crying, Melanie thought, slightly annoyed. Compared to what the last girl did to him, this is nothing.

Melanie knees started coming in harder, probing further up into the boy’s ruined, testicle meat. The boy continued crying, shuddering with each blow. His was a mess. His eyes were red from crying, his face was covered in tears, snot, and drool, and he had a bruise on his cheek from where his mother had punched him.

For some reason, Melanie found herself becoming angry with Bobby. I try to be nice to this disgusting, little boy and all he does is cry. Maybe I should give him something to cry about.

Melanie brought her knee back, paused a moment to take aim, and then swung it forward hard, really hard, into Bobby’s left nut. Locked together as close as they were, she could feel the boy’s whole body tremble. A tiny whistle came from beneath the gag and Bobby stopped crying.

Well that shut him up, Melanie thought. Perhaps a few more good ones. The other girls were hitting him with all their might. I won’t hit him that hard, but I should be allowed a little fun too.

She slammed him again, catching his left ball on her thigh before it slipped away; Bobby whistled again. She did it again, this time the nut slipped away to the other side. Bobby toned once again. Melanie found it difficult to land a precise blow when coming at Bobby this hard, so instead she just increased her power and threw accuracy to the wind. Bobby’s balls were so big that no matter where her knee landed it was certain to mash some meat.

As Melanie drove home blow after devastating blow, she occasionally would score the lucky “perfect shot.” She would catch one of Bobby’s rotund balls squarely on her knee. Nut and knee would both accelerate upward until the ball met Bobby’s pelvis. Usually, at this point, the nut would just slip away to one side or another. However, if she caught it just right, sometimes it didn’t and it would be flattened under the force of Melanie’s powerful knee. It felt so good when that happened. Melanie could feel her knee driving through Bobby’s inflamed ballsack. Then it would find the bloated lump inside. She could feel as her knee drove deep into the rubbery object, grinding it against Bobby’s pelvis. As if to say “good job,” Bobby would then whistle an octave higher.

A hundred or two knees into things, Melanie noticed that Bobby had begun crying again, well not so much crying as sobbing. He had long ago lost his grip on Melanie. It was now Melanie who was grabbing him by the shoulders for balance.

Hitting him harder shut him up before, Melanie reasoned, kneeing him even more brutally.

She brought another several dozen extremely hard knees up into Bobby groin, further pulverizing his spandex encased sack, and producing further musical accompaniment from Bobby. Melanie looked at the clock only to discover she had been beating Bobby for nearly 20 minutes now. She realized she had to stop.

One more good one before I send this little, sniveling wimp on to Tina, Melanie thought to herself. Let’s give him one to remember, as hard as I can.

Melanie drew back and cracked Bobby’s left ball with all her might. It landed perfectly, practically flattening the mangled nut. Melanie could even hear the scream in Bobby’s throat, despite the ballgag. It felt amazing; she didn’t want to stop.
    One more for his right, have to make it even after all.

This blow wasn’t quite as perfect. She squashed some meat against her thigh to be sure, but it didn’t feel nearly so delightful as the last.

“We can’t have that be our last one, now can we Bobby,” Melanie whispered to the sobbing, pain-racked boy. He nodded in agreement, but Melanie doubted he had any clue what she actually said.

Alright, one more, then I’m done.

Whistle, whistle, whistle, whistle, whistle, whistle, whistle, whistle, whistle, whistle, whistle, whistle, whistle, whistle, whistle, whistle, whistle, whistle, whistle, whistle, whistle, whistle, whistle, whistle, whistle, whistle, whistle, whistle, whistle, whistle, whistle, whistle, whistle, whistle, whistle, whistle.

Ok, seriously now, Melanie thought. One last knee, then I really have to be done.

Her kneecap caught Bobby toward the bottom of his left ball, knocking the ball up towards Bobby’s stomach, and knocking the snot out of Bobby, literally. A small globule of snot landed on Melanie’s hand.

“How dare you get your snot on me you sick freak,” Melanie hissed. “Get over here!”

She pulled him by the hands, and as he was coming at her, drove her knee into his left ball, which was still trapped by spandex at a height even to his pelvis. She pushed him away by his wrists, then pulled him back, crashing her knee into the same spot. Over and over she did this. Because Bobby’s meaty, left orb was trapped against his lower stomach, it was an easy target. Each shot was glorious, for Melanie that was. For Bobby, it was devastating.

Adding to Bobby’s pain was the fact that he was literally running square into each blow. Bobby was so well trained that Melanie did even have to pull him by the end. Obediently, he would run at Melanie as quick as his deformed balls would allow, sobbing all the while. Melanie’s knee would meet his left testicle head on, and squish would go the nut. Bobby would stumble backwards, usually while whistling repeatedly out of his ball gag, and would then dutifully come at Melanie again for his next dose of pain.

Time to finish the freak off, though Melanie, after she had pulverized the boy for at least the 40th time.

As he began to clumsily waddle at her yet again, she charged. Bobby never saw it coming; he was too wracked with pain to notice much. At a full sprint, Melanie collided with Bobby. Her knee, like a spear point, drove into the center of its intended target. Bobby’s eyes went comically wide, and he didn’t make a sound; he had reached a new level of pain.

Melanie wasn’t done with him yet, though. Before he could stumble back, Melanie grabbed him around the waist and pulled him tight. At the same time, she twisted around the knee imbedded in Bobby’s left testicle, grinding the tender organ. Melanie heard a gurgle come from he back of Bobby’s throat, and the saliva around his ball gag began to bubble. Melanie must have moved her kneecap too far up, because suddenly the mangled testicle slipped out from under her, and fell back down between Bobby’s legs.

The slipping testicle must have been extraordinarily painful, because Bobby let out an ear piercing whistle. In his agony, he twisted around and nearly fell. He stood for a second, doubled over, with his back toward Melanie. A second was all he got. The temptation of seeing the backsides of Bobby’s bloated testicles just dangling there was too much for Melanie. Her knee came crashing into them with a sickening squish sound. Bobby let out another whistle, accompanied by a spray of saliva, and stumbled forward. Melanie pursued.

Around the stage they went, Melanie’s knee thrashing the poor boy’s balls. With each impact the boy would stumble forward and some pitiful sound would escape the gag. Melanie would follow, almost as if she was herding him. This continued on for several minutes, until Bobby could barely stand. Half way through, Bobby began to make pleading sounds in between the whistles of pain.

“Mthmy, morthmy,” Bobby begged.

It took Melanie a moment to realized he was calling for his mommy. However, it didn’t look like Eve was going to step in anytime soon. She just stood on the sidelines with her arms folded and a big smile on her face.

“You want mommy to beat your balls too?” Melanie whispered in Bobby’s ear teasingly, as she approached to inflict more violence on him. “My, my, you just can’t get enough.”

Melanie continued until it looked like Bobby couldn’t take anymore. Then, she gave him a moment’s respite. Thinking it was over, Bobby bent over in half, his face in his hands.

That was a mistake.

Melanie came at him like lightning, driving her knee into the boy’s crotch so hard he did a somersault and landed on his back.

Stunned, Bobby just lay there, legs and arms sprawled out wide, convulsing slightly. Melanie circled around and stood directly between Bobby’s legs. She looked down a moment at Bobby’s spandex encased ballsack, imagining what a wreck his testicles must have been by this point. Then, without warning, she leaned her right knee forward slightly, and fell forward. Her kneecap jack-hammered, with Melanie’s full weight behind it, into Bobby’s left ball, squashing it like pancake against the stage floor.

Bobby bolted upright, so they were eye to eye. The salvia around Bobby’s gag gurgled, tears flowed. His eyes were wide with pain and terror. Melanie stood, looked him in the eye, and gave him the most ironic sad face she could muster, before dropping knee first onto his right testicle. Another direct hit. She could feel the meaty substance of his nut roll around between the floor and her knee. She also noticed the giant rod in his pants was twitching.

Good heavens, she thought, if his massive balls are real, that thing must be real too! And it’s twitching! His mom must not have lied. The freak must really be liking this. Guess I’ll just have to give him more of what he likes.

Melanie continued to mash Bobby’s balls in this fashion for quite some time. After a while, she got into a rhythm. Left, right, left, right, left, right…

“I don’t want to encourage vigilantism,” Eve told the rest of the class as Melanie continued. “If this were a mugger, ******, or robber, you should call the police at this point.”

“Please, don’t make her stop!” She heard a couple girls exclaim.

“I wouldn’t dream of it,” responded Eve. “This isn’t a criminal, this is Bobby.”

“Well I think she should stop before she injures him,” Tina said disgustedly. “I mean, if she breaks him, I won’t get my turn.”

“She won’t break him,” Eve said confidently. “And, even if she did, you could still have a turn.”

They quieted down again to watch the massacre. Bobby was practically foaming at the mouth. Snot bubbles were forming around his nose. He was surprisingly quite though, making only the tiniest of squeaks each time his manhood was mangled.

Eventually, Melanie knew she had to stop, if for no other reason than that she was absolutely exhausted. She was so sweaty that her shirt clung to her and a pool of sweat had formed in her cleavage. She stood above Bobby panting. She looked down and their eyes locked.

“Thank you,” she whispered to him sincerely.

Then, without really planning it, she leapt into the air, and came down on both knees, one for each of Bobby’s throbbing balls. She stuck the landing; both balls were crushed beneath her kneecaps. From behind bobby’s gag she could hear a series of throaty squeals. She wrapped her arms around his neck, and began to rock on her kneecaps, mashing Bobby’s meat. The drool began to froth around the gag. The boy’s eyes rolled into the back of his head when Melanie started bouncing slightly on his bags.

“You’re a sweetie,” she whispered into his ear. She gave him a kiss on his bruised cheek.

“And just think,” she continued after a moment, “only 26 more girls to go.”

She stood and Bobby flopped onto his back. Part of her wanted to come at him again, but she figured she really should leave something for Tina.

The other girls were absolutely silent for a moment, and then broke into wild applause.

As Melanie walked back into line, Eve approached her. All of a sudden, she became very afraid. She had just mutilated this woman’s son. Perhaps she had gone too far with Bobby. She wanted to tell her she didn’t mean to, she had planned to just go easy on the boy, things went to far.

Before she could open her mouth, Eve spoke. “Excellent job my dear. You are really quite talented.”

“Thank you,” Melanie stuttered, relieved.

“Please be sure to see me after class before you leave,” Eve went on. “I’d like to talk to you about putting your skills to use.”

Melanie didn’t know what to make of that. Before she could say anything, Eve was shouting across the stage.

“Bobby, get your lazy butt up! Tina over here is waiting.”

Melanie looked over and saw Tina was indeed waiting most eagerly, launching practice knees into the air.

Big Supporter

Thumbs up

Hi lws8512,

This is the best chapter yet. I loved Melanie. Even as a man, I could empathize with her, all the while she hoping she didn't rupture Bobby. But even if that happened, I'm sure a literary cure would be possible. It might be interesting to explore even if ever so briefly Melanie's motivation for her zeal.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter. I sure hope you retain Melanie as an active character.

poolman2

Hey lws8512

I have loved this story from the start. And this Melanie girl sounds like an amazing ride. Hope to see more in the near future. Your work is definitely the best i have seen in a while. Thank you for you contributions.

Thank you for another well presented instalment, LWS.

I think you’re handling the darker side of human behaviour skilfully and I conjecture that you are laying the ground for a couple of brilliant plot twists!
    Alec Anaconda

Big Supporter
    Hey lws8512

Another great story as usual. It was very entertaining reading about Melanie's enthusiasm for the self defense exercise. It is always good to read about the enthusiasm of a ballbusting character in any story, especially your stories.

As you have likely already seen I think most everyone agrees because they have demonstrated allot of approval of your latest story.

Thanks again for all of your stories and for your most recent installment/chapter.