check the ballbusting updates here

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: My first attempt at a story

I’m starting to feel exceptionally sorry for your deformed, poor little cartoon man.

With all this accursed snow blanketing my world, he reminds me of Tiny Tim.

This one took over 3 hours.
    That is fast; very fast.
    Writing is hard work.
    I’ve just released my second edition of Extreme Vengeance 1, so I relaxed today by shovelling a ton of snow from the drive.

Do you write more?
    Your choice; you write it then I’ll read it.

Ideas?
    Give Tiny Tim some real pleasure, perhaps a blowjob loving girlfriend or an escape route.
    Then snatch it away! (Too cruel for you?)

Alec Anaconda

Big Supporter
    Amazing stories lws8512

Honestly I am a big fan of this story and I would definitely love to see you continue writing it and similar stories. Please do not give up writing because you honestly have a big talent for writing and if nothing else I am incredibly interested in seeing you continue to write.

Not that you need suggestions or that you need to follow my recommendations but if you are looking for ideas then I have some. If you are interested then I would be more than happy to make suggestions, however they are more focused on theme and concept ideas than technical advice.

In parting please do not give up writing because some people may not like your stories because there are definitely people who do like your stories and you said it yourself you have enjoyed the writing process.

I am SERIOUSLY looking forward to anything you write next.

Big Supporter

Thumbs up

Hi LWS8512,

Well, part 3 does not continue the excellence of its predecessors. It far surpasses them. It is truly outstanding. I only wish it were longer.

I truly hope you continue this story. However, getting 10 commentators on this story will be quite a challenge. That is a very high bar which is rarely if ever met in this forum for such a short work.

I like the way you are fleshing these characters out. We can see that Bobby does enjoy the female domination. I hope you’ll let his inchoate masochism develop. At least give him a foot fetish, if not both. You might also let his gorgeous step mother be naked in his sight as she teaches, succors, and punishes him. The poor kid needs more stimulus (and torment) in his life. I also hope you keep up the barefoot action.

Kudos for an outstanding story.

poolman2

My good lady, and eight of her very tasty female friends, plead for you to continue at your earliest opportunity.

Alec Anaconda

An amazing story! I myself am not into the pee hole plug and would usually ignore or show no real intrest in a story with that factor. I am quite a picky person with the stories I read and I must say I really hope to see more from you. Also to say for the fact that this is your first story also blows me away!

I'd like to see more. You've managed to hit almost all the buttons here, so I don't have a lot of suggestions. More urethral play? Bondage? Something medical? Maybe a long-term ball press to keep his nuts squashed flat before and after punishment? Perhaps more in the way of squeezing and/or stepping on his balls rather than just kicking?

Big Supporter
    Thanks for all the advice and feedback.

I truly hope you continue this story. However, getting 10 commentators on this story will be quite a challenge. That is a very high bar which is rarely if ever met in this forum for such a short work.
    Looks like you may be right on about that. 5 and counting...

It's a moot point right now anyways, as I currently don't have the time. Oh well, once I do have the time, I can always include Alec's friends in the count
    My good lady, and eight of her very tasty female friends, plead for you to continue at your earliest opportunity.
    More urethral play? Bondage? Something medical? Maybe a long-term ball press to keep his nuts squashed flat before and after punishment? Perhaps more in the way of squeezing and/or stepping on his balls rather than just kicking?
    Give Tiny Tim some real pleasure, perhaps a blowjob loving girlfriend or an escape route.
    Then snatch it away! (Too cruel for you?)
    If and when the story continues (it probably will continue, 10 requests or not) I will try to incorporate these elements.

If and when the story continues (it probably will continue, 10 requests or not)
    Good man!

Alec Anaconda

Big Supporter
    It is good to hear that the story will likely continue, however I am and have been very anxious to see the story continued.

Please do not take too long

Big Supporter
    lws8512

I am sorry to hear that you are really busy now but I hope things slow down a little and you can write again. Please do not worry about the fact that less than ten people have commented because there are very few people that do comment.

THANKS FOR EVERYTHING.

CANNOT WAIT FOR THE NEXT AND HOPEFULLY EVEN MORE BRUTAL STORY.

Big Supporter
    Please do not take too long
    If I get some free time this afternoon, I'll try for another chapter. Don't hold your breath though, most likely chapter 4 won't come until next week.

Big Supporter
    Foreword: This was originally meant to be a longer chapter, but I decided to cut it in half for time sake. I hope you enjoy. The second part of chapter 4 will be short and come when I get a chance. Chapter 5 might be a while, because it will likely be longer, but will also be the most brutal yet by a long shot. As always, please keep the feedback coming.

It was 7:00 am and Bobby stood at the end of the driveway waiting for a short, yellow school bus. He wore a red jacket and gray sweatpants. Hidden beneath his gray sweat pants, his monstrous cock was firmly strapped to his right leg. His balls, both still extremely swollen from the activities of the previous night, were trapped behind his legs in a black humbler. They had ached horribly when he woke up that morning, and felt infinitely worse when Eve had yanked them upwards between Bobby’s legs and cruelly mashed them between two large pieces of wood. Now, with his every heart beat, Bobby testicles throbbed with pain.

Bobby had only had only begun going to school three months ago. Before this, Eve had taught him at home. Eve had actually done a fairly good job of instructing her step-son, but thought that he lacked socialization. So, in September, she had enrolled him in a nearby private school, the Catherine Bock-Turner Academy. The school was specifically designed for adults, between 18 and 22, who wished to receive a high school diploma. This drew a wide range of students, including high school dropouts, felons, recent immigrants, and those who had had childhood careers that had come in the way of conventional schooling.

Bobby, however, was different from the academy’s other 212 students because Bobby was a boy. The CBT Academy was a girls only school. Bobby only got into the academy because Eve had friends on the board of directors. Bobby was allowed into the school on the condition that he wore clothes, something that Eve had continued to lobby the school board about ever since, claiming that clothing hindered his therapy.

The school bus pulled up at 7:05 am, and Bobby climbed aboard.

“Hey there Bobby,” the bus driver, Liz, said with a grin. “How are they hanging?”

Humiliated as always, Bobby performed the daily ritual of lowering his sweatpants to show Liz his brutalized testicles.

“Someone must have been a bad boy last night,” Liz said with a chuckle. “Did you upset Mommy?”

Bobby was silent as usual, not knowing what to say.

Liz was in her late 20’s with bleach blond hair; she always wore punk attire. She had a pretty face and perky breasts, but otherwise had the body of a teenage boy.

“Well you better get to your place,” Liz said, not waiting for a reply. “You don’t want to upset Rachel too, I’m not sure your balls could handle it.”

Bobby stumbled down the aisle, and took his typical seat on the bus across from Rachel. Rather than sitting, he laid facedown on the bus seat, with his knees in the aisle. He then proceeded to drop his pants and waited for it to begin.

On Bobby’s first day of school, Eve had come on the bus to introduce him to the bus driver and the four girls that rode the bus. In the front of the bus, she had explained her step-son’s “condition,” while pulling down his pants, exposing him to the group of awe-struck girls. She told them all that if her “perverted son” ever bothered them in any way, all they had to do was “show him who’s boss.” In order to illustrate her point, Eve had then driven her right fist repeatedly into Bobby’s testicles until Bobby collapsed onto the floor of the bus gasping for air.

Eve had then thanked the girls for sharing the bus with her “sexual deviant of a step-son” and had wished them a good day. Once Eve had gotten off of the bus, it only took moments before the 21 year old Rachel, once convicted of being an accessory in the theft of a car, had summoned him over and initiated the now daily ritual.

Sitting across from him now, Rachel made Eve look small. She must have been at least 6’2, with absolutely huge breast and an even bigger butt. Bobby had always found her face quite beautiful, with her ebony colored skin and curly brown hair.

Behind Rachel sat Inga, a 19 year old, Swedish-born, model. She had blonde hair and a typical models body.

Across from Inga, sat Kelly and Angela, 18 and 20 respectively. They were both shorter than Bobby, with petite builds. Kelly had brown hair, Angela red.

Behind them sat a girl Bobby had never seen before. She was tiny, no taller than 5’0 and quite skinny. She had brown skin and pretty brown eyes. Her eyes were currently bulging out of their sockets as she tried to process what was happening two seats in front of her.

“Hi Sugar,” Rachel said greeting Bobby. “Looks like that mother of yours did a number on you last night…they look worse than usual.”

And they did. Bulging out from between Bobby’s legs, his entirely purple testicles were covered in a series of dark-purple bruises. Both were swollen, but the right more so, as to make them appear comically lopsided.

“Sometimes I do feel sorry for you,” Rachel continued. “Perhaps I should give you a break today.”

She turned to the other girls. “Should we give him a break today?”

The response to the question was incredulous laughter from Inga, Kelly and Angela. The girl in the back remained absolutely silent.

“Sorry Bobby,” Rachel said in a teasing voice. “The crowd has spoken.” And, with that, she began.

Her right fist collided with Bobby’s right testicle and, as it withdrew, her left fist made contact with his left testicle. Her punches were absolutely thunderous, which was hardly surprising given Rachel’s size. They came on methodically, in a one-two rhythm. With each blow, Rachel drove her knuckles further and further into Bobby’s tender nut meat. Trapped in the humbler, Bobby’s aching nuts had nowhere to hide. Each blow mashed the targeted orb of flesh against hard oak wood.

As the strength of the blows increased, it felt to Bobby as though his poor nuts were being split in half, as the meat was being driven with unbelievable force into the wooden bar behind his legs. Bobby response was a series of sobs and screams. His whole body quivered with pain and he eventually bit into rubber bus seat just to achieve some measure of relief. All tolled, it was the typical ride to school.

The girls loved it. The sounds of the massacre were far out weighed by the cheers coming from behind Rachel. Liz was silent as always, but she watched from the rear-view mirror. Through his tears, he noticed that Liz’s pants belt buckle was undone and she was driving with one hand. Bobby didn’t understand this phenomenon, but it occurred fairly often when Rachel went to work.

By the time Rachel was done, both she and Bobby were covered in sweat. Rachel and Inga traded seats, as it was now Inga’s turn to play with Bobby’s pulverized manhood. Inga had the bad habit of being a smoker, and the worse habit (in Bobby’s opinion) of putting her cigarettes out repeatedly on Bobby’s genitals.

Today she was focusing on Bobby’s bulbous cock head. Swelled with blood, it looked like a giant, purple mushroom. She entertained herself by getting her cigarette glowing hot, and then extinguishing it on the base of the head of his member, which Bobby had ironically just learned in his human biology class was called the corona. However, while repeated shrieking and writhing in pain, the irony was lost on him.

“Oh Bobby,” Inga said in a thick accent, “your just too much fun. What would I do without you?”

When Inga had seared a rough pattern into Bobby’s cock that she liked, and after she had been sure to singe his balls a bit with her lighter, she turned what was left of Bobby’s burned and mangled genitals over to Kelly and Angela.

They scratched, squeezed, kneaded, and slapped the rest of the way to school. Bobby moaned softly.

Throughout the whole 37 minute ride, the new girl, seated silently in back, never took her eyes off the torture.

When they arrived at school, the Inga did honors of administering the girls’ farewell, by way of holding her lighter to the tip of Bobby’s prick for at least a dozen seconds, which had the curious effect of causing the boy to sequel like a pig, which all onboard, except Bobby, found very amusing.

When the bus stopped, all of the girls filed out. As the new girl past Bobby, still lying prostrate on the seat, she paused. She waited until the last girl had left the bus and Liz was looking down, and she quickly slapped Bobby’s right testicle, eliciting a soft whimper. She then quickly scurried off the bus.

When they had all left, Bobby managed to stand and pull up his pants. Still in agony, Bobby slowly made his way to the front of the bus.

“Hope you had a pleasant trip,” Liz said with a cruel smile. “See you this afternoon.”

Excellent writing.
    Keep going at this pace and you’ll have a book by the New Year.

Smoking on a school bus?
    That’s incredible.

Alec Anaconda

Another great installment! You said things were going to get even more brutal in the next segment. My request is, please, no **********. That just ruins everybody's fun.

Big Supporter

Thumbs up

Hi LWS8512,

WOW! Good story, but now I'm starting to feel more sorrow for Bobby, than empathy with him. Keep up the good work, but maybe could you let up on the kid a little. Say let him experience life out of Humbler, even if only so the girls don't hurt themselves on it as they kick and hit him. Maybe give the kid a sex life, e.g., orally pleasing women, a BJ here and there, whatever.

Regards,

poolman2