check the ballbusting updates here

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: bb game

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by Snakelinux View Post
    You can find it here.
    http://www.mediafire.com/?7693dygp8er2hgc
    This includes both games. I want to say thank you to Havock for making this game.

Cool! Like the host. Downloads at 3MB/sec.

Crystalis...

Quote Originally Posted by lolforg View Post
    Snake, the Amazon one worked but Crystalis didn't; it said it needed RPGVXAce RTP to run.
    Please feel free to ignore the Crystalis game. It is a free demo game to show what RPG Maker VX Ace can do. It is just a kids game that is not even that good. I did not mean to include that one .

In case anyone is looking for a good data storage provider Mediafire kicks ass! For free users it has a 50GB storage limit and it only takes stuff down if nobody as downloaded your material in a very long time. They have kept some of my stuff for over a year without anyone downloading it. Fast downloads and no download wait times or limits. And no I do not work for them I just think they are awesome.

For links to games, clips, stories, forums, images, drawings, dares, game mods, cbt toys, and teases see http://snakelinux.blogspot.com/. Now with over 100 links on the main page. It is currently being used as a link directory. Please let me know if you want to add a link on this website. Also let me know if you want the source code to any of the games I made.

Big Supporter
    Quote Originally Posted by johnsuch View Post
    try ballbustars.com - there is an adventure game with some good ballbusting in it
    that is a pretty great game, i downloaded the free episode one and i am so tempted to make a papal to get epi 2

It looks like ballbustars is down for good. There was a game earlier called "shoot the boys" that is also down for good. If you missed out on these games I recommend picking up some five star games in the blog below. Try "ballbusting amazons" made by Havok. The games have been rated and categorized to help you find what you are looking for. At the bottom there are also some retail games with ballbusting in them.

If there are additional games you would like to see added or if you want the source code to a game that is not already there please let me know. Below the games there are 85 clips that have been rated. There are also several links in the blog you might like as well. The way things are going my blog might be one of the last hubs left for ballbusting games.

For links to games, clips, stories, forums, images, drawings, dares, game mods, cbt toys, and teases see http://snakelinux.blogspot.com/. Now with over 100 links on the main page. It is currently being used as a link directory. Please let me know if you want to add a link on this website. Also let me know if you want the source code to any of the games I made.

Big Supporter
    I know HTML, HTML5, CSS, CSS3, JavaScript, jQuery, jQuery UI, jQuery Mobile. PHP. Fot the database I know MySQL, Oracle SQL, Oracle PL/SL.
    But the video games need designer and I know about spreadsheet for 2D and 3D. But I was not born to draw images, I am so bad.

I am thinking in developing something simple with HTML5, jQuery, JavaScript, CSS3. The game will be a simple story as choose your own destiny. The story will be something similar as a ballbusting tournament. You can choose to be the woman or the man. Or perrhaps a ballbusting family you can choose to be the sister or the brother. The mother or the father.

In the story will be differents parts for example.

I decided to choose the sister and:

Your brother is puching you. What do you do?
    1-Run away
    2.Kick his balls
    3.Call your mother.
    4.Surrender

Something similara as the Monkey Island video game. I do not know so much a video game but I remember my brother used to play a lot with that game.

Big Supporter
    I someone wants to help with the story it could be great. I can develop the jQuery code, HTML5, etc. I hope to have time to do that.

Big Supporter
    Another ideas:

You can only play with the female sex ballbusters fighters. You have five ballbusters. In the future we can have more.
    The characters have the normal hits, just like kick, knee, punch, squeeze. And special ones. For example.

Girl soccer player
    -Special hit: running kick

Girl mititary
    -Special hit: the gun shot

Hot sexy model girl
    -Special hit: the golden luxiourus expensive high heel pointy steel boot kick

Nurser
    -Balls syringe acid liquid

Sexy mom
    -The mortification humillation stomp

When you pop one ball. You earn money and you can buy differents items. Shoes, boots, skirts, trousers, pants, bikinis, underwear, ect. This items cause differents damages. For example if you kick a boy using the woman bare feet you cause less damages than if you use the boot kick. And there are differents kind of boots. Also if the woman wear pants perhaps she is going to find less boy than if she is waring the small jean skirt.

Big Supporter
    And also you can sells your cutted balls. For example you can bust a bulls balls. And then cut it or the fly dragon balls. The prices are differents The men balls are more expensive thant the boys balls. The bulls balls are more expenive than the men balls. The dragon balls are more expenive than the bulls balls and so on. And of course with the money you can buy ballbusting devices or pretty clothes. Or bycle, rollers, car, or boat, planes. just to find more men in differents cities.

Hey, this is bumping an old topic, but I've been making BB games for a while now, some of them are up on itch.io Also just launched a Patreon, so check it out if you enjoy those at all

Big Supporter
    Is the demo supposed to crash after a few text exchanged?

Ha, yeah--that's when the actual game would get going and you take control of the character. I just wanted to put out something bc I hadn't uploaded anything new in months, and also to see if anyone would be interested in a texting-based game.

Quote Originally Posted by fireplay86 View Post
    All I can access in the game is a phone where you can enter a text message but you can't send the text because Enter key does nothing. Space key instead does something, which is making her text you "Hey Baby" again.
    Is there more to the demo and I can't figure it out?

Quote Originally Posted by basedball View Post
    All I can access in the game is a phone where you can enter a text message but you can't send the text because Enter key does nothing. Space key instead does something, which is making her text you "Hey Baby" again.
    Is there more to the demo and I can't figure it out?
    Well, there's not much more to the demo, but there's definitely more than that. Are you selecting a response with the arrow keys and then hitting spacebar to send? Also, which version are you using (macOS or Windows?)

Thanks, I was trying to write text, didn't know I had the option to select a response.