check the ballbusting updates here

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: would you like to be busted by a assy or titty

would you like to be busted by a assy or titty

hey guys, just want to know would you like to be busted by
    a) assy girl
    b) titty girl

my vote is to be busted by hot hot assy girl.

Quote Originally Posted by torrie View Post
    hey guys, just want to know would you like to be busted by
    a) assy girl
    b) titty girl

my vote is to be busted by hot hot assy girl.
    http://www.$$removethese$$********************/video/2283/ballbusting-the-slave

http://www.$$removethese$$********************/video/2283/ballbusting-the-slave
    its http://www.b*a*llbu**stingtube.com/v...ting-the-slave

I've always liked Big Booties so I'm gonna go with a) assy girl.

Big Supporter
    This assy domme, Miss Juliette in the picture attached, does this thing where in the middle of a session, she loosens you up with conversation and sexy talk and starts moving her ass in a way that just screams SEX. You get lost in it and start staring with lust and forget you're with an absolutely tough as hell fighter domme. You're looking down and drooling at her ass then WAM! Your balls just got kicked very hard and your view of her ass is replaced by you seeing stars and you hit the floor and all you hear is her laughter. At first it is just ball pain and laughter. Then after a while, it is ball pain, laughter, and shame when you realize what happened and how stupid you are.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cabinet-1.jpg  

Big Supporter
    i am a ass man so assy i like better i think the ass is very sexy

Quote Originally Posted by nycguy28 View Post
    This assy domme, Miss Juliette in the picture attached, does this thing where in the middle of a session, she loosens you up with conversation and sexy talk and starts moving her ass in a way that just screams SEX. You get lost in it and start staring with lust and forget you're with an absolutely tough as hell fighter domme. You're looking down and drooling at her ass then WAM! Your balls just got kicked very hard and your view of her ass is replaced by you seeing stars and you hit the floor and all you hear is her laughter. At first it is just ball pain and laughter. Then after a while, it is ball pain, laughter, and shame when you realize what happened and how stupid you are.
    wow.. she does have a hot hot assss.... wat she does is hot tooo....any vids?? pls post the link if any

Supreme Poster
    Looks like I'll be the first to stand up for the titties!

Always been more of a boobs then ass person anyway but my first experience of BB was at school when the swirl of hormones in my system suggested that grabbing hold of the breasts of one of the more developed young ladies would be a good idea. Those same hormones hadn't banked on her knee slamming in to my balls in response.

Still my favourite BB scene and can be fun to start from gentle knees and see how long before the pain of crushed nuts overcomes the pleasure of playing with boobies.

Supreme Poster
    I'll second it. I'd go for big titties every time. Not much of an ass man myself.

Hmm, this is a tough choice.

While both are good, I seem to be more of an ass man that boobs man (nothing wrong with big boobs though, lol).

I guess if the ass jiggles while kicking, it's a bonus.
    Although, the same could be said about the boobs.

I'll vote for titties, you can't really see the ass but if your being busted by a girl with some nice titties its going to make the pain a bit more worth it.

Big Supporter
    wow.. she does have a hot hot assss.... wat she does is hot tooo....any vids?? pls post the link if any
    Here is her site - www.gojuliette.com
    Here is her niteflirt - i love her opening line "I am a hot bodied femme fatale that will give you an erection and kick you in the scrotum."

This lady is tough as hell - the only woman I've sessioned with who I thought could kick my ass and over power me without restraints or anything like that.

Off topic though, this is about a specific question. If someone did up a domme review or pro ballbuster thread i could add my thoughts on a lot of dommes.

I would rather be busted by a girl with a hot ass. She could bust my balls by landing on them with her ass. Anybody have a video like that?

Ohh booby girl definately, she could distract me by flashing me before a devastating kick to the balls!

Registered Member

Salute to the Sensual Sadistic Exotic Queen

Getting Ballbusted by Miss Juliette was absoluetly a must experience for all who love ball busting or wrestling or athletic dominas

Being brazilian of course she has a round perfect bubble ass , but she also has a very flat stomach, perky breasts and really strong thighs.
    She has a full sweet rack- just enough to tease you into a frenzy and put in your face and on the other end a glorious ass!!
    bODY & BOOTY DOUBLE TO SERENA WILLIAMS BUT MUCH PRETTIER..Very athletic with curves.

Big ole booty! - perfect body and strong legs underneath it to kick you senseless..
    She is very seductive and teasing and playful, she may even make that booty clap, and dance and gyrate and spiral those sexy hips before lifting those stallion legs of steel and attacking!!
    All that smiling and flirting and watching that ass move is enough to distract any one.. AND THAT IS WHEN SHE KICKS!!